Wanchain Gold ICO phase - last 5 hours

> ICO gold phase will end in 5 hours

Still got few accounts to sell.

I will not shill you how much money you can make on it... Personally I think it will be 2x after crowdsale end.

First phase of ICO is in progress - you can contribute up to 6.8 ETH

Selling Wanchain gold whitelisted account.

- Wanchain - 0.25 eth per acc
(discount cause ICO already started)

PM: [email protected]

You for sure will think I want to scam you and crap like that - thats why I'm making all of my deals through slack that gather anons who trade whitelisted accounts.

PM me on slack: @joe-whitelist
whitelisttrader.slack.com

on #vouch channel you can check my reviews from previous deals (also wanchain acc)

Already made few good deals with some user from here - they are happy about trade so do not call me a scammer.

Scaming somebody for few hundred bucks is bullshit for me - I want to sell more whitelisted accounts in future so having good deals and good review is all I want.

Slack invite:
join.slack.com/t/whitelisttrader/shared_invite/enQtMjUxODY0MjQ5MzM1LWE2NTAwMGI5M2Q5NDZmZjllZTY2YjU3MGMzODkxMWM3NDM1YTVkZTBkZDJjYWQwNjZiNzZkODBiYjlhMjgyOGY

scam. he will recieve the tokens you buy.

no way youve ever been on a whitelist before, but you receive tokens to the same address you send eth/btc/whatever from

take a look here in a 1-1.5 month when I will post bullshit comments like yours with confirmation that all anons who buy account from me are safe and happy with their tokens

bump

The address is fixed, he owns the private key to it. How is this not a scam?

if it's going to make such good gains why not just use the accounts yourself?

I bought a WanChain Gold Whitelist account for this guy a couple days back.

No bullshit. I posted a vouch in the slack channel as well.

He is professional and provides a good service.

Honestly, I think its worth it for this ico. I am hoping for 3-4x. I really dont see a better ICO investment around this time. Wanchain is legit. Btw, I paid 0.6 eth to Joe twice and he back 0.6eth straight away.

You can only send from the address that he entered for the whitelist. That means he gave you a private key.
What makes you think that he doesn't have it anymore? He'll be able to take your tokens or the eth that you deposit.

Fucking shill.

Among the top rated ICO's from those that do their homework.

Yes, he may have the private key still. However I already deposited 6.8eth and sent it off. As far as the tokens, I will prob pull those away just in case. Can never be too careful.

Are you faster than a script? You better write your own to move them out.

(OP here using vpn a t work)

because got 2 account for myself that I use and do not sell - don't have more eth to contribute

OP is using different IPs and making false reviews. SCAM

He is not, but whatever nothing in this for me and he already said of course you will think he is a scammer. Just join the slack if interested. I am bullish on wanchain so think its worth it. Its very likely to be the next chainlink/kyber.

But anyway, Joe whitelist. This is "Young" on Slack, you probably remember our deal not long ago. Thank you for the whitelist account.

Best of luck in your ventures.

sure you can think that I'm scammer etc

but like I stated before - I will post in 1-1.5 month confirmation that all anons who buy account from me are safe and happy with their tokens

take care bud - thank you for trade and for nice words here

>Doing homework = listening to cryptonigger

Lmao @ you. If you actually did your research you'd know what are the real blue chip icos coming out.

anyone doing this is fucking retarded and deserves to be scammed. even if you are not a scammer. this just promotes bad security.

YOU NEVER EVER GIVE ANYONE YOUR PRIVATE KEY.

Personally I think you will deliver until you get bored and then just do a mass steal of all your clients funds when you feel like it.

There is 2 spreadsheets in that screencap. The first spread sheet is part of group collaboration where we research/discuss various ICO's. I still keep watch on cryptonigger. I am wondering when/if he is gonna crash and burn and occasionally I learn something. If you have any ICO to suggest, I will be happy to hear them.

For a transaction to go through, does it have to be signed by 6pm, or mined by 6pm?

Get out pajeet reeeeeeeee

yeah nah i think you just want others to buy your icos for you you dirty fucking curry