Amy Schumer has a message to all of her haters out there

>Amy Schumer has a message to all of her haters out there.

>Photos recently emerged showing the comedian in a one-piece bathing suit while on vacation with her boyfriend Ben Hanisch and critics on social media began hounding the Comedy Central star over her figure.

>But leave it to none other than Schumer herself to put everyone who has an opinion about her beach body in their place.

>"I mean to write ‘good morning trolls!' I hope you find some joy in your lives today in a human interaction and not just in writing unkind things to a stranger you've never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone," the 34-year-old wrote.

>"This is how I look. I feel happy. I think I look strong and healthy and also like Miss Trunchbull from Matilda. Kisses!"

Ahh yes, very impressive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyeTJVU4wVo
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's only 34? Damn, white women really do age poorly.

>Jews
>White

I just don't get why she is a thing now. She isn't attractive and isn't funny.

She's got a goy mother and a jewish dad.

This.
She hasn't contributed anything of note in her career.

she is the worst kind of overweight

>fat
>no boobs
>no ass
>no face
>no hope

>I think I look strong and healthy
>Strong and healthy
>Strong
>Healthy

>I know this is what I will become if I ever became fat
>I weight only 60kg but no ass/tits and only stomach fat

I'm glad I never was fat and never will be fat

But that's not a one piece

I don't get how someone can build a career out of the pudgy raunchy comedian archetype and then get angry when people make mild jokes about her sexuality or her weight.

There is a huge push for female comedians to succeed in order to break the stigma that women can't be funny.

her success really seems to be marketing instead of humor.

She's deluded

But why bother waste your time discussing some z-listers body on social media?

I think everyone involved in this should take a long hard look at themselves, starting with her

f a t
a
t

>makes constant self-deprecating jokes about how powerless and alone she is
>calls out people who say "unkind things to a stranger you've never met who triggers something in your that makes you feel powerless and alone"
I can't wait for this meme of a person to die

Its triggers me that she's dating a turbochad

>that picture

MAN THE HARPOONS

jesus christ, I just ate

why do bikinis exist for fat people

There should be a maximum size desu

Welp, she's not a hamplanet. BMI prob around 25 or maybe a little higher. Upper range, sure, but probably still in good health is she maintains with a good diet and some activity.

I'm all for putting pretentious lardasses in their place for being delusionally self destructive and a bad example, but she is neither of these things. It's just aesthetics at this point. If you don't like how she looks just don't fucking sleep with her.

It's funny because that's only an issue in Murrica. Even funnier because almost all American stand-up/sketch comedians are incredibly unfunny anyway.

Meanwhile Yurope comedy has god-tier male and female comedians. And they don't make shitty PG comedies, thank god.

you are fucking blind

go see an optometrist right now

>SS claims another victim

>t. A woman that doesn't think she's plus sized

Good job feeding those trolls, Amy. I'm sure they feel devastated over your reaction to their insincere post-meta-ironic opinions.

>God-tier female comedians

Name some, yuropoor.

And we've had some great male comedians too.

The sad thing is her show was actually pretty funny prior to the strong woman mantra she's been on lately. Women can be funny but the problem is most female comics cover topics that are either exclusive to women to get or deprecating to men.

>lol guys are so dumb
>something something my vagina
Yeah guys do the same in their routine but guys don't cry if women don't find it funny. It's not for them. Maybe the problem is the comedy audience is mostly men.

>mfw every feminist issue can be boiled down to a misunderstanding of supply & demand or that sociopaths exist

What a charade. She is not happy with how she looks, why else would she come out, defending her body? why would she give this even a modicum of attention?

It's a facade, based in insecurity

She still identifies as Jewish and more importantly, the Jews consider her Jewish

also, this was kind of funny and catchy
youtube.com/watch?v=fyeTJVU4wVo

If I hear the words "Strong" and "Healthy" one more goddamn time I swear

America has literally won international awards and shit for being the funniest place ever. We've perfected comedy. Literal kings of it.

Jesus Christ she looks like a man when she doesn't have makeup on.

>I don't get how women can be hypocritical
Sweet summer child...

Other people took pictures of her and posted online.
She's not like those other fatties
Don't blame her, you bunch of faggots.

This. Once of the first things anybody from a foreign country is warned about is our sarcastic dry sense of humor. At a cultural level, interactions are made to be jokes. If course we produce funny people. Maybe not as much as Canadia but still pretty good.

>Americans aren't funny
>most top comedians are American

>American school system sucks
>most of the top universities are American

When will Europeans stop being so preoccupied with what we do and don't do? We certainly don't care what you do.

>most of the top universities are American
>implying you can learn something at a shooting range

PLEASE FUCK NO.

Didn't she get caught stealing other comedians' material?

>MY COUNTRY IS BETTER THAN YOURS!

>Cant even argue without using memes

Thanks for proving how superior yuropoor education is

Yeah we should replace them with cultural enrichment schools.
:^)

Nice attempt newfag. Try using all capitals next time

her comedy is largely written for and aimed at women. women find it funny. i believe her success comes from a combination of the fact that there are very few stand-up comics actively aiming at a mostly female audience, and her luck in timing the launching of her career during the current upswing in SJW activity in our popular and social culture. ive watched some of her shit with an open mind, and found maybe 10% of it to be funny to me. Therefore, she has no appeal to me, but unlike a lot of other people, nothing she says or does rustles my jimmies in any way. She's too low on my radar. I don't get how so many people are concerned enough to hate on her. Overly sensitive jimmies I guess. /shrug.

It's because she's the poster child for the SJW media swing for exactly the reason you described it. She gets the ire because she's pushed front and center with her shitty tv show and her movie despite being known for stealing jokes, so it is an admittedly easy target, but at the same time a very present one.

Remember how much shit Carlos Mencia got when he was a bigger name and got caught stealing jokes? There's some proportionality there, albeit a bigger proportion considering Schumer is a bigger name, but there's an element that any criticism of her can be written of as misogyny or sexist. And the typical response to when your criticism is handwaved away with bullshit logic like that is to criticize even louder.

If Carlos was a nigger it might have been better for him.

But yeah, criticism of Schumer for stealing jokes was attacked for being sexist and illegitimate, kind of the way it's going for that stupid Ghostbusters movie.

Yeah... but

Exactly. The Ghostbusters movie would've gotten shit pretty much regardless of the casting because of the simple fact that they're remaking Ghostbusters. Maybe the filmmakers knew this to a degree and attempted to invoke some sexism shielding to safe face, but it's unfair that people can't express disdain from what has been released so far without it being dismissed as bigotry.

But I'm preaching to the choir here, so I'll step off my soap box

It was but her gut caused it to rip in the middle and snap to the current places. Now it's stuck.

Jesus that face

Is the one on the left supposed to be the cute one? She looks like she is 50.

She's like a real-life Cabbage Patch kid.

I don't get why people should care enough to talk about this bitch, she's not a hamplanet screaming about fat acceptance or something, who the fuck cares how she looks like in a bikini

you're all literally retarded, mostly you OP

Her forearms, traps and thumbs are ok.

only funny american women are tina fey and amy poehler

This is so stupid because literally only autists and neckbeards actually give a shit what she looks like anyway, and if she just ignored them and taken the moral high ground, they would get bored and go away pretty quickly. Everyone would acknowledge that she's being the better/more mature person.

But no, she has to try and be clever and sassy about it, and so now she's just asking for people to say shit. This is exactly what they wanted her to do, and I don't see how she doesn't realize that.

I don't know about you guys but this is shit that my parents were telling me since I was 5
>if someone is being mean, they just want a reaction, and if you give them one, it will only get worse
>if you ignore them though, and play it cool, they'll get bored and leave you alone, plus people will more likely take your side

Goddammit Amy, you're not even funny either.

She's not there to look cute. Just a fine example of a common English woman.

>cultural enrichment schools.

you already did

this

they can go without the whole "lol vagina amirite" bullshit which is really refreshing

Is the womyn offended?

lay off the murrica-goggles for a while and take a good look

I am a fan of many american comedians, in fact when I'd have to list my favourite 10 at least 5 of them would be american but come on "murrica numbah one numbah one best in wurl" is getting old

And now for a classic yurop joke:
Knock knock.
Who's there?
The coppers ya cheeky cunt we heard you butterin yer scones wif a knife!
And then two gay pakis rimmed each other in a commercial for kinder eggs

u avin a giggle m8?
that's a top notch bird ya bell end

This is all true to a point. But to be fair, a lot of the criticisms of Schumer (not all, but plenty of it) is absolutely based in misogyny. Now, I'm not trying to be a SJW preacher, because frankly I don't much care one way or the other. But you can't deny that there are plenty of people - especially on the internet, in places like this website, this board, and this thread - that hate her because she's a woman that they don't find attractive, because she's popular in spite of that, and because part of what makes her popular (among women and SJWs) is that she draws attention to that exact dynamic. But why care? Let them have their fat ugly comic.

There's a few chicks I find amusing like sarah millican. American chick comedians, much like most American make comedians just rely on yelling and shock value
> IF I KEEP YELlING AND SAYING NIGGER PEOPLE LAUGH
> iF I KEEO TALKING ABOUT MY PERIOD AND SHOES PEOPLE LAUGH

delete this, I'm getting flashbacks bruv

nah man, you just need to dig a little deeper

Shes built like a fucking tank. Shes not even that fat just a parge build gorl. Look at those forearms and shoulders. If she trained just a little she could be an excellent athlete.

As a member of the tribe I've always been told that unless your mother is jewish you're not a jew. Regardless of what she identifies as (doesn't matter). The jews that are accepting of her must not actually be observant.

What cracks me up about her is all this feminist support yet her jokes are, as far as I've heard, nothing but the new Lisa Lampanellie or however the fuck you spell her name.
To me it shows just how delusion and cult like the whole following is now

Never claimed we are the best in the world. Just pointing out the hitting irony of eurocucks constantly going on about how Americans are shit at the things we are actually number one at. We suck at a lot of things for sure. But don't pretend we aren't good at the things we are literally number one at.
Higher education, foreign proliferation of our media, military might etc.

Who gives a fuck about how she looks? I didn't care before I knew who she was, and I certainly dont care now.

Or it could be that's she's popular and has little to no talent, but sure we'll make this a muh oppression argument

They don't have to market the fat ugly ones like Amy Schumer and Melissa McCarthy. Iliza Shlessinger is funnier than both of them while being a cute fit jew but is nowhere near as popular. But tumblr doesn't want a comedian who's like damn i'm getting fat i should work out when they can have a body positivist one that makes them feel good about themselves.

Underrated

Fuck you, if you like your comedy so much take back Ricky Gervais and Russel Brand. Those two alone are enough to make european comedy as a whole a complete shitfest.

She looks like something you would have to fight in dark souls. Long assume arms, tiny head.

She looks like John Goodman

>This is the spokesman for Bud Light

What's Iliza's best comedy clip on Youtube?

is schumer short for shumaker which is short for jewmaker?

She looks like Will Ferrel

Who?

34?

Jesus.

No way she is a size 6. I wear an american size 2/4 (european 6 usually) and I'm at the very least 50 lbs less than her

Still not funny, but better than the fatties

Should have cast her as brienne the beauty on the game of thrones tv show
>broad shoulders
>unattractive

However she isn't close to 6 feet.

>like Miss Trunchbull from Matilda
I.. I actually think so too. i guess we're done here?

not sure, i don't watch her for the comedy

haha it is funny, because he probably is from England and they have ugly women

such a good line

You know who I don't get? Louis CK. The guy moans about how ridiculously tragic his situation is and what a failure he is, and people eat it up. I can understand a sense of self-deprecating humour, but when you just talk about how shit you have it, you need to go to the therapist's office, and not to the fucking comedy club.

A size 6 is for a 27 inch waist. She is more like a size 10 or 12 US when she's been crash dieting for a few weeks and not ballooned out.

Nice try satan

I would hit that. No shame either.

Jews are basically white now. It's only when they do shifty stuff do you have keyboard warriors jumping up and down against them.

most (non black) comedians are fucked in the head/depressed. they see the humor in everything because they actually find life insanely depressing. like everything is one big joke.

She looks like the kid from Bad Santa.

Please stop pasting Huff Post articles to new threads, if I gave a shit about any of this garbage I would go there and read it.

it's like there is a thin person trapped inside a whale, and is trying to escape.

Ashkenazi jews are actually of european decent. They've literally been lying,cheating,usurping and stealing their way to the top for about 1000 years now