Do you give eye contact and hold it to every person you see to assert dominance?

Do you give eye contact and hold it to every person you see to assert dominance?

Being a creep doesnt mean youre the dominant.

holding eye contact is basic in social interactions wtf lol

Only if he's cute desu

i do to qts and fuccbois

with big guys i hold eye contact for 1-2 seconds and then slowly look away

No. I don't even acknowledge them and walk right against them.

No kidding

>implying I look at peasants

Only while talking and listening, gotta make it natural looking.
Hate those self diagnosed autists who just intentionally avoid eye contact shits so cringey

RIP STEEZ

Uh i hold eye contact because it's polite and you're an autistic faggot if you don't.

I feel so disconnected from other people I have no issue looking them in the eyes

Personally, I never look away to break eye contact, because the other party always does so first, so there's no point in me doing it.

I have actual fucking trouble maintaining eye contact

I usually look at people's mouths

I usually stare in a 90 degree angle away from the person I'm talking to, because it looks cool.

Me too
Do we have autism?

I'm terrible with eye contact and this girl in my class this past year totally called me out on it

Just look at the bridge of their nose you Autists. It looks like you're addressing them but it keeps the contact passive so you don't sperg out.

Only if it's an immigrant. I always do it to scare them out of Sweden. Also, walk really close to them, not moving my legs out of the bus isle so they have to squeeze through, stand next to them to highlight how short they are, and if they're with a white woman I usually pretend to text and 'accidentally' crash right into them rugby style really hard.

I'm not a nice person...

Not quite that but here's a story
>On train
>Bored, have nothing to do
>Look around without focusing on anything in particular
>Eye contact with girl sitting on front row
>Think "fuck, if Iook away now it would look like I'm interested in her, that I was staring at her until this moment and that I tried to not give that impression. That's too beta"
>Keep staring her for real
>She doesn't look away either
>I know she's doing the same but I can't accept defeat
>Stare each other in the eyes for about ten seconds
>Cold sweat
>We both have the idea of pretending we got a message on the phone at the same time (I could see the black screen of her phone reflected on the glass)
>In my head, I declare a draw

Longest ten seconds of my life. Never met her again, it would have been funny

You could've smiled and/or winked a little and look away. It's not defeat if you look away first, it only is if you just look.

Story time
>restaurant I walk by every day was closing
>qt3.14 waitress was picking up the tables/chairs etc outside
>Saw me
>smiled and looked away
>fuark so cute
>seriously made my day

Next time do that smirk tumblerettes cream over and you'll fuck, guaranteed
or money back

I do the same shit except with all minorities

Tbf, Sweden is a shithole right now because of them, so you're justified. Just stop when the population goes back to normal levels.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Even better is if they have an abnormal facial feature to stare at it, Fucked up teeth stare at their mouth, huge fivehead? stare at it, crooked nose stare at it. They'll get really self conscious and look away to try and avoid you looking at them.

Normal levels meaning when you are unable to do it without being stabbed because shitskins have become the majority and outnumber ethnic swedens. Please look forward to it.

Considering the state of like 75 percent of swedish males I think that point is pretty close.