Is there even a point in lifting if you aren't /PURE/ white master race?

Is there even a point in lifting if you aren't /PURE/ white master race?

If you're already at a genetic disadvantage, why waste your time?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

white people will be minority soon though my friendo ;)

once that happens, the power will slip

just a matter of time

In the meantime I'm raw dogging white girls

Pro tip: nerdy white girls that no one pays attention to are the best for getting your knob sucked

>white people are master-race

this is what cum-skins actually believe

Like the great dĂșnedain, it doesn't matter how many there are, quality of genetics never change. The world is already mostly shitskin barbarian hordes

Lol /pol/ be gone

Damn, when did so many shitskins invade Veeky Forums?

not if Trump gets elected.

Lel. Trump isn't going to do shit OR be elected Kiddo ;)

I'm half white so I only feel like 50% of my workouts are worth it

Already are, have been for awhile, still the best.

I creampied a dirty white slut last night. It made me feel sick. Planning on fucking another white whore tonight. She has a boyfriend aswell LOL

We've been the minority for some time now buddy, Power is still firmly in our hands, even on a peasant level. Our skin color, hair/eyes etc. literally makes us that much more protected.

race war is coming, the writings on the wall, paco ;)

Kek! I looked at the polls just to see if you were not talking out your ass. Trump is looking more like he will win now than ever. U mad bro?

you say this trying to make people butthurt, as if non-white sluts aren't like shooting fish in a barrel for white guys. even high class non-white girls universally prefer white guys lmao.

> lose all physical contests to blacks
> lose all academic contests to Asians and pajeets
> lose reproductive population contests to Latinos
> lose all media / entertainment contests to Jews
> lose all management and logistics contests to machines
> lose military contests to isis arabs
> lose happiness and fulfillment contest to Nepalese mountain people

But muh white race is still superior, right? our forefathers were great, so surely my generation should still be great right?

No because I'm not even from America. Enjoy your eventual collapse of your country because you chose to elect a Reality tv personality

TRIGGERED

>lose all physical contests to blacks
more like speed and endurance, strength and fighting ability are equal or better.
>lose all academic contests to Asians and pajeets
because they try harder and are nerds lmao
>lose reproductive population contests to Latinos
wall
>lose all media / entertainment contests to Jews
true
>lose military contests to isis arabs
hahah no
>lose happiness and fulfillment contest to Nepalese mountain people
true

>lose all physical contests to blacks

How was your last swim meet Tyrone? Rugby match? Ice hockey game?

> lose all academic contests to Asians and pajeets

Rote memorization, what a skill. How's that working in the actual innovation game? (Reverse engineering doesn't count Mr. Li)

>lose military contests to isis arabs

The next crusade hasn't even begun

Ronald Reagan was an Actor. Obama was an inner city youth senator who held like no weight. I love America, because here, just about anyone with a half a brain gets a shot. Enjoy the continued abuse from the same wealthy shitcunts wherever you are from (Abdul/Pranjeet/Jose/Qing/etc.)

ABSOLUTE ANIHILATION HOLY FUCK

Is that why you have over 30 replies in
> tfw when no gf

>No because I'm not even from America

Then your opinion means fuckall.

u mad?

being white isnt enough

you could also be white trash, a ginger, ugly, etc

its about the total package, not some melanin

>once that happens, the power will slip

Being "white" ain't a race anymore. "White" as we know it is now a title. A title given to people who are wealthy, in control of resources and have no real life experience to respect their fellow human beings. Machine-men with machine-minds who can only act and think about acquiring more and more commodity. Color of skin ain't gonna change shit.

How are you going to start a crusade when 90 perecent of white males in America are sheltered nu-male betas that watch my little pony and have gyno

you might aswell just reply and accep defeat

>pretending those aren't all NOWAG and NOWIG

>implying that's all whites
>implying the sluthate/pua/manosphere/r9k internet places aren't disproportionately non-white.

A) We have nukes
B) 100% of kebabs are inbred savages who literally believe in Spray and Pray as an effective military tactic. Allah wills which bullets will hit the enemy.

>he thinks that things wont change soon when people get enough of your shit
>he thinks that the day of the rope is a joke
hehe keep thinking that way my shitskin friend it makes everything more enjoyable

>it takes every group on earth collectively to beat white people and even then it's more like a draw
Wow you really showed those wite bois

WHITEY IS GETTING WRECKED...THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN MAKE A COMEBACK IS IF YOU POST WALLS OF STATISTICS ON BLACK ON BLACK CRIME AND OTHER IRRELEVANT THINGS!

This. How do you explain the white autists on /r9k/ not getting pussy/failing at life? Skin color is a factor but it can be trumped by money, looks, status, etc...

Most of robot is white stop your bull shit you white nigger

Iran has nukes retard.

/pol/, pls go.

yeah, cos most of the western world is. disproportionatel the whole "manosphere" mgtow stuff is disproportionately non white.

Nice fantasies

I see ugly white people all the time. and im white too.

nice statements you have any citations to back them up

Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep at night.

Sometime I forget I'm on Veeky Forums and its full of primate men regardless of race. Scientifically, to be more specific, genetically there is almost 0% difference between any human being on Earth. The physical traits we discriminate against are actually nothing more than environmental mutations and adaptations in the body. If you're going to be racist children (because I'm sure no one here can read anyways...) at least discriminate against the actions of certain cultures instead of HURRDURR master race.

P.S. No culture on earth is free of having negative drawbacks, it's a give and take on this planet.... anyways "good goys and goyums, keep hating each other, its what we want!"

You think these idiots know what geography or genetic mutation is ?

I haven't fucked a white girl yet because non whites crab the ivory rod so bad.

>genetic disadvantage
>up to 15% more free test on average than white people for easy gains
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
>mfw nigger genetics are a real thing
You'd be a fool not to lift if you're black. That and the Latinos. Don't know if it's just coincidence or if they all run gear but all the Latino dudes at my gym are jacked as fuck. But also manlets so... Kek.

Now pajeet on the other hand. He should just give up.

What if I told you that most people on the internet are non white but don't ever bring it up in the same way we don't usually reference our sex?

>Whats the point of doing BLANK if you aren't /PURE/ white master race?

Did you ever think that maybe determination, willpower and conscientiousness are typically white traits? To act somebody to not try at all is the mark of spoiled majority shitskin thinking.

>u wot prim8?

I laughed out loud silently.

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>fat and ugly
>why not just be ugly?

Take that analogy and apply to your logic you trolling baiter

top bait jamal, you're using examples from every other ethnic group. you're literally proving that whites are by far the superior group, since every one of those points is either arguable or clearly wrong

You're cool, don't come here tomorrow

Triggered