Is this stuff as good as the Gold Standard whey? They sell it at Costco and I'm wondering if the savings are worth it

Is this stuff as good as the Gold Standard whey? They sell it at Costco and I'm wondering if the savings are worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

labdoor.com/rankings/protein
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump because same situation

Bump

it has more protein per scoop (Gold Standard is 25g IIRC) so sure

ON was one of the few companies that didn't get busted for amino-spiking their proteins a year or so ago. I'd trust their products.

It's better assuming you plan on using it post-workout. Pure whey isolate is better than a proprietary blend of whey concentrate and whey isolate.

Its better than gold standard. It mixes better than any protein ive used, and its 55 scoops of 30g protein. Also ON is a known brand that sells quality protein.

That being said, in currently using myprotein simply do to the price advantage without sacrificing quality.

I use this because it's almost as cheap as whey and anything dairy-related makes me break out like a 15 year old. It's made out of beef, as in the flesh of the cow rather than its essence. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Gold Standard is an ON brand, guys.

This,fuck milk.
My english is not great,i assume whey has something to do with milk? Is there some kind of those "protein jar" that i can get and eat without having to worry about acne? One without "whey"?

Piggybacking off this, is Combat Protein Powder any good?

My roomate left and gave me some

labdoor.com/rankings/protein

here's an objective ranking of most protein powders

Look into amino spiking

You're wrong

Right, whey comes from milk and has the same natural hormones in it which can cause acne. The protein jar I posted is not from milk so it doesn't cause acne that way. It tastes alright too.

This. Myprotein or Gonutriton (in the UK) are outright the best powders you can buy, and they're way cheaper.

>2016
>using supplements
>dumb shits!

I only use that stuff on a cut for a meal replacement shake. 2 scoops for breakfast and I'm golden. Main reason why though is it has multiple types off proteins that keep you fuller for longer instead of just whey. Get a Whey Isolate for post workout if you want real gains. 2 scoops to become mutant.

Isolate is better than concentrate.

The difference would be the calories for ONs products I believe. And isolates I believe are lactose free. Don't quote me on that though.

>muh supplements are bad meme
Whey is literally just food, you fucking simpleton.

Does anyone have info on hammer nutrition? Seen plenty of ON stuff, but haven't heard much about them.

Paying for waste!

Am I retarded? I just use this.

Terrible value for money.

I've heard muscle pharm spiked their protein, research it a little before you buy any, but if you got some for free might as well use it.

ON Gold Standard, Syntha-6, or Nitro-tech? Which is best for cutting? bulking? God-tier flavor?

Can anyone tell me if I'm a retard for buying this?

Yes, you are

Why just not eat fucking food i.e. meat/chicken/fish.

To not eat the extra fat with your protein, i suppose

Whey is food. You are better than that user.

This site is fucking great. Thanks for sharing it senpai.

Because I'm a vegetarian

>award winning taste
>low carb
>low carb
>whey isolate
>low carb

who writes this shit