/airswap/

Who else is putting EVERYTHING into Airswap?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.airswap.io/airswap-token-ast-launching-october-10-7fec2d4dcf7b
twitter.com/airswap/status/915351094548713472
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hard cap just for the crowd sale is 150,000 ETH
Total valuation will be $150M

Token Distribution
• 15% sold in Presale
• 2% sold in Beta Tester Sale
• 13% sold in Main Sale
• 10% to Advisors and Partners
• 10% to Founders, vesting quarterly over 4 years
• 10% for New Partnerships
• The remaining 40% will be locked for a minimum of 6 months

I'd stay away from this.

Im a brainlet what does this all mean

Am i gettin lambos pls?

150m market cap? lmao

Short answer no. You might get a 2008 Audi a4 with a broken clutch tho

unless i'm mistaken...
150,000 ETH * 300 USD = ~45 million USD

150000 eth was the hard cap for presale + mainsale and 150 million tokens were reserved for this. They ended up selling 108 million tokens in presale at 30% discount. So 42 million tokens are left for mainsale for 42000 eth.

>$150m
haha what a brainlet. can't even elementary math.

Total number of tokens are 500 million

It'll give you gains, but Request is the blue chip ico for October. Airswap has a high cap and needs to compete WITH ZRX, Kyber and Loopring who all have significant progress over Airswap

30% discount for 60% of the circulating supply.
Sounds bad.

When can I buy request and on which exchange first? Should I buy the first second ico dumps then?

If the pre sale investors believe in the project they won't dump, but if they don't, they will dump for an quick 30% gain.

This.

Was originally going to go big on this, but will be putting substantially less now.

etherdelta will probably be first,they said they are talking with exchanges

Additionally the airswap protocol isn't as robust as ZRX. Essentially it's just an OTC trading protocol (which ZRX already has). No order books etc that you'd want from a real exchange. They have an indexer that hooks you up with someone else looking to trade your tokens. This sounds good in practice but this means you are not buying market prices or knowing the deoth of orders. Now it's up to you to contact some other user and negotiate the price you want for xyz shitcoin. The airswap protocol is basically like trading Pokemon cards and it's up to you to make sure your prices aren't getting ripped off/market prices haven't suddenly changed while you're negotiating the trade.

It's inefficient and not a great workaround for the order book lag etherdelta suffers. Instead of figuring out how to process the order books on the blockchain faster, Airswap does away with it altogether. Imo this detracts from the project greatly as order books are a very important aspect of trading tokens.

Kyber also suffers from this problem to an extent, but they have incentives for their reserves to match the market price as closely as possible. ZRX handles order books off chain which allows for things like Ethfinex, which will be a full featured trading platform that works just like bitfinex, but operated in a decentralized manner.

Again, airswap has the hype to give you some short term gains, but its nowhere near as valuable as zrx or kyber. Don't expect a true moon mission.

blog.airswap.io/airswap-token-ast-launching-october-10-7fec2d4dcf7b

500m total, 150m circulating.

>Prior to the Token Sale, AirSwap will create 500,000,000 AST. These will be the only AST created by AirSwap so no further inflation to the number of AST is possible.

>30% sold through October 10, 2017 (15% in presale to strategic purchasers, 2% in Beta Sale at a 20% discount, 13% in Main Sale)

The rest are locked up.

I'm pretty sure Polychain believed in ZRX, they still dumped.

In their defence, polychain has said that if a project does 10x very quick, then they exit it.

So... if there is potential, pre sale investors will want to stick with the project atleast for a while and not exit with just 20-30% gains.

I'm honestly getting so sick of seeing these kinds of posts.

Yes, I too think it will give some gains. I don't expect moon.

By the way, they will have competition soon - Paradex which will be built on 0x.

Pls halp

Pretty sure this is completely wrong. I was looking at it last night and added it up to around 32 M hardcap

twitter.com/airswap/status/915351094548713472

The earlier math is totally wrong. Floating cap is around 45M, with roughly only 12-13M for the sale. It'll sell out for sure.

whitelist details announced?

Yeah it definitely way lower than that guy said

Yes, it's 45M. Still shit hto

Link

Isn't 20M plus 42k Eth = 32.6M maket cap? Also, Anime Chan shilled this yesterday

How is it shit? That's around what the other ICOs have had their cap at. This shit has motherfucking ConsenSys and Joe Lubin (cofounde of Ethereum) backing it up.

This

SHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'm requesting that you please stop talking about this coin

Where do you think you are

>your middlename must have at least 1 character
>tfw don't have a middlename

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what do, can't register

>you are an experienced, purchaser, expert or professional in the fields of blockchain, tokens, and cryptocurency

lmao, this disclaimer is hilarious

Saving.