Hey Veeky Forums i just asked a girl out. quick question how long after i sent the message should i could myself...

hey Veeky Forums i just asked a girl out. quick question how long after i sent the message should i could myself. Also would training rear delts help me with my ohp? i feel as the face pulls are stupid.

kill myself***

0 seconds. If you asked someone out with a text, you've already failed.

kk lemme get the stuff. wait theres no other possible way to ask this particular female out.

start drinking beer before u text girls

This honestly. Boost that charisma stat

i asked her out to a movie called The Lobster - In a dystopian near future, single people, according to the laws of The City, are taken to The Hotel, where they are obliged to find a romantic partner in forty-five days or are transformed into beasts and sent off into The Woods.

its so stupid wow this is so stupid wow shes going to think im stupid wow thats dumb im dumb

You wait 2-3days, then send her a SINGLE msg
Don't be needy desperatefag, there are plenty of fish in the sea

Yes but not directly
Strong rear delts almost always mean strong lats
Strong lats=strong "shelf" to press of during bench and ohp
Also stability

I've seen that movie why would u ask her out to that. depressing man

i haven;t actually asked her the direct question yet but i initiated the convo and now i wish to die. i intend to take her to no reply yet end it sedoku

also thats p good advice. i have great lats (14 full ROM pull ups) but my OHP is always stagnant. im not to big on it but rear delt isolation was recommended to me

Dude face pulls are the best accessory lift known to man. Do them, often. They'll correct posture, increase pressing strength, increase deadlift strength and stability, increase pulling in general, help trap development, biceps development, obviously rear delt development.

There's no one, single movement that is a better addition to every single lifting program than face pulls.

If you do them correctly.

fuk really? no spoilers i mihgt just go alone and cry alone in the dark if she says no

mayn its an awkward exersize tbhfam. i look like a retard for doing em. I haven't learned PROPER form for a new exersize in quite some time

You're an idiot if you think it's awkward. You're an idiot.

Do them. You'll fucking thank me. Look up a form video on t nation, one of the few things they're still good for.

Fucking high school kid shit Jesus Christ DO FACE PULLS

I literally noticed changes to my upper back less than a week after starting to do them with significant volume (5x30-50 nearly every day) and I bent over barbell row 245x8

Fuck man do them. Best lift and it didn't even impact performance everywhere unless I did them right before ohp

> asked out 8/10 co-worker via email
> she didn't even respond
What do I do if I ever see her again? (She works in a different office now, so i'll see her rarely, if ever)

>tfw I'll be a kv forever

act like you never sent it tbqh
yeah it's comfy and depressing.

Both the female and i have been single for over a year for no real reason. we both tell each other "we dont date." i also havent spoken to her in quite some time either

>asking someone out by email
Man up faggot, none will take you seriously

you have to send a P-please respond email as well, to get her to respond desu

I think I'll do that

I know that now

No

Chill out dude, you only asked a girl out. It literally doesn't matter. You've manned up and put intentions out in the open if you get rejected so be it it's her loss. There will be others, you'll meet someone better than her, you'll get a qt gf and look back on this time and realise how great a learning experience it was.

I've been rejected a whole bunch, it hurts at first but eventually you will come to realise that it's all part of the screening process. I've had a load of great dates and relationships amongst those rejections and every single one of them has been worth it. The rejection isn't a reflection of you, it's just that there's some friction stopping her from saying yes, almost always something out of your control so no point worrying about it. You might just not be her type, she might be recently out of a relationship, she might be having a tough time at work and want to be single etc. There's nothing you can do about it.

Just be honest with your intentions, be the best you can be and try not to stress too much user. Life has a funny way of working itself out self when you're honest people and keep looking to improve.

Then you are just beta if you are chasing one certain girl. Every contact should be face to face user