How can anyone be proud of their shitty body like this?

How can anyone be proud of their shitty body like this?

>Wow all my life I've been fat
>How can all these girls be thin
>Must be genetics

Jesus christ how horrifying

I don't want my beaches to be full of fucking hambeasts if possible pls senpai

They're not. Hence the instant need for validation from people she doesn't even know.

Keep it on one thread reddit

Nice tits to be honest

Check out that bicep vein

hahahah disobedient avocado he said avocado hahaha EPIC XDDDD

i hate these faggots and their tryhard faggot reddit burns. fuck off

OF COURSE SHE HAS A SHITTY NON NATURAL HAIR COLOR, BRIGHT RED LIPSTICK AND A FUCKED UP SHITTY TATTOO!!!

ALL UGLY FAT CHICKS HAVE THIS WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????????????

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The worst part is that he probably only spewed that autistic shit so that he'd get attention in one of his internet circlejerks

We don't even know if the girl is actually into HAES or whatever, what we know is that the guy has absolutely no self-awareness

dumb frogposter

why is this bitch famous

Don't disrespect the fucking frog

I think she's funny

that face will always get me

Pro-tip: They aren't. They hate their fucking lives, but they'll do their damnest to tell everyone they don't, in an attempt to delude themselves into feeling okay for a brief moment.

Ignore the cunts and get on with your own life.

With all those folds, you could turn that tattoo into a flipbook

ignorance is bliss

look at that whale amy schumer, shes proud to be a walking stay puft marshmallow man.

at least she's wearing stuff that actually makes her look nice. nothing worse than fatties trying to pull off shit that was never intended for them.

other than that she can fuck off though. HAES = GOMADPTSD

scrambled eggs

because people like her have gone through so many phases in life trying to fit in and they inevitably end up in this body/gender acceptance phase because they have officially deluded themselves into believing that it's not them that needs to fit in to society but society needs to fit into their ideal world. red hair and tattoos are just leftovers from past identity crises

she's not as bad as most of the other female comedians but Hollywood is sucking up that one character she does until she's begging for parts again. she's just a flavor of the week

lol wait that is a bathing suit?

a soggy one at that. you'd have to put her in a slightly too cold air conditioned building and use a strong blow dryer to get an animation.

Female Chris Farley/Jack Black type. Did a great job with it in Bridesmaids which really helped her popularity. Basically people already understand her and don't have to think too hard about her because of the people who did that style before, but she's a woman so it is kind of new/different/interesting at the same time.

>all those guys in the background looking everywhere but in her direction

Saying you're beautiful doesn't make it true? It's like me saying my skin is steel then chopping off my arm. It's clearly untrue, but damn if I'd change my mind at that point.

Dumb Evansposter

But that image is old as fuck

Also she's fat and shaped like an avocado

Is this supposed to be empowering to fat women or something? Like are fat people supposed to see this and feel inspired?

If somebody with another body type generally deemed unattractive like a skelly took a picture like this with "beautiful" written all over him, it wouldn't be anything but embarrassing.

Why does she have 2 fupas.
I've never even known that's possible.
Wow

Well, to be honest, it kinda sucks that you are denied going to the beach if you're fat. But then again, there's a fucking reason for that to happen. It would be nice to go to the beach but if you're fat you just don't do it.

Main point is: being fat sucks, put an end to it.

Akk hail the punished Pope

>florida

It's like you got so angry that your aneurysm finally ruptured mid pig squeal. I mean I get it minus all that emotion

My fat friend went on a beach vacation and plastered her Facebook wall with sarong, bathing suit and skimpy clothes pix.
Best inspiration for my workouts that whole year.
I get why guys don't want to look at fat chicks but every time I see one, it's just more motivation to get leaner and more beautiful.

It's like they're flying over a sad mountain

Kek

>having a tatoo of an entire migration pattern

Calm thyself, enraged pepe. It makes it easier for us to identify them from a glance. Now you know who to avoid.

she knows shes too big for that

shes enjoying pretending to be sexy

>adjective noun

Everybody forgets the face on the black guy which is even better imo

Someone should make a collage of all the faces the guests make cause there are so many