I am a skelly and am starting to lift and bulk today so I wouldn't mind seeing how it's going for you guys

I am a skelly and am starting to lift and bulk today so I wouldn't mind seeing how it's going for you guys.
>Before weight
>Current weight
>Length of time lifting
>How has your life improved
>Before and after pics (if you want)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fxVMBIknDP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Skelly mode here too. I started resistance in November for a few months, and I've started doing free weights properly this week. I'm doing strong lifts. I did day two today so my lifts are:

squat 22.5kg
bench 20kg
ohp 20kg
deadlift 40kg
row 30kg

I haven't weighed myself or measured my height in a few months but I'm usually around 65kg, 6 foot 1. So very skelly mode...

We're gonna make it brah.

>Before weight
>Current weigh
>Length of time lifting
2yrs
It hasnt
>Before and after pics (if you want)
Pic related, current

Bench 20kg Aka just the bar?

>>Before weight
>>Current weight
>>Length of time lifting
3 months
>>How has your life improved
I have so much more energy, i'm way more confident, and I'm finally proud of who I am

Going Veeky Forums was the single best decision I've ever made and ever will make. I'm disgusted I wasted my teenage years being a fat lard but I've got my whole 20s to live it up.

Yep, thats what the strong lifts program says to do on your first day. I can obvs push more, like I said I was doing resistance for a few months, but I'm following the program. Is that right, or..?

You should ideally start with whatever weight you're comfortable lifting for the number of reps x sets required. Doesn't really matter though I suppose, you'll just take longer to work up to it.

It's OK man, I just thought you wasn't counting the bar, so 40 kg was a lot for a first time

180cm
Before 65kg
OHP - bar (20kg)
Bench - half plate (40kg)
Squat - 15 a side (50kg)
Diddly - lmao1pl8 (60kg)

Now 2 months 70kg
OHP - 12.5 a side (45kg)
Bench - 25 a side (70kg)
Squat - 35 a side (90kg)
Diddly - lmao2.5pl8 (120kg)

Can do all these for reps of 5

>Before weight
>Current weight
>Length of time lifting
5 months
"You've got bigger user!" Thats pretty much it. Im also hungry all the time

Former skelly reporting in. Pic 1 is after a year of gaining weight just by eating. Pic 2 is after a few months of home lifting and then 5 months of gym.

Routine? Diet?

>Before weight
122 lb 5'8"

>Current weight
134 lb

>Time lifting
10 months

>Starting lifts
OHP/B/S/DL - 70/135/155/185

>Lifts now
120/200/265/310

Made ok strength progress but still look skinnyfat. Clearly wasn't eating enough

This is the most beta buck to alpha fuck progress photo i've seen in a while

>before weight
5'7
105 skelly
>current weight
140 lean
>length
Lifting almost 2 years
Current body is king of DYELs just about to make it to otter
Improvements are looking better, but not exactly more confident, not until I reach my goal body.
Yeah yeah I know my progress is slow. It's because I ate too much garbage and got fat so I panicked and cut hard losing a lot of muscle. Lesson learned, eat right and you won't have to cut, if you do cut, do it over a long time.

Why do people feel the need to estat, especially their starting lifts? Day 1 you were benching more than your body weight? K.

5'11"

BW: 115 (dropped from 135 due to depression).

CW: 140

Lifting for 3 months.

It's good because no one is telling me I look like death anymore. I have energy, I feel better (mentally and physically) and I even had the courage to ask a woman out (she said no, but whatever) and negro kids get out of my way.

140 isn't much, but it looks good on my narrow frame. Goal is 155-165.

No pics because I would leave pictures if someone was taking one and now I don't have a working camera.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=fxVMBIknDP0

Started 6 years ago, fitness has been a weird journey for me
Started at: 6'2", 205 pounds probably 21ish% bf
Now at 196 14ish%
Stats: squat 95 -> 225 (pounds)
Bench: 75-> 205
Deadlift: 135 ->365
Those are my 5RMs. Yes I know they're weak but I have a shitton more cardiovascular endurance than almost anyone who out lifts me.

>before weight
5'8'' 120lbs

>after weight
155lbs

>length of time lifting
10 months

>how has life improved
I look better in the mirror

No pics. I gained too much fat but that's not to say I didn't make considerable strength/size gains compared to the stick skinny skeleton I was before I started. I remember about a month into my lifting journey my max was 85lbs on bench, now my max is 175. We're all gonna make it brah

I started on my own doing sit ups, push-ups, dumbbell curls, chest press machine, and lateral raises for about 6 months. Didn't gain shit for weight but definitely looked better coming from a skelly.

After I joined the gym I saw the biggest gains. I started with ICF for 2 months and then cool cicadas ppl for another 2.5. I'm still doing that, with a few alterations. Not sure if I want to change it up soon or what to look for. Any advice appreciated.

Thanks friend.

Forgot diet sorry. I loosely follow iifym. I try to get 1 gram protein per lb bodyweight, other than that I'm not strict. I honestly eat lots of crap like pizza, ice cream, and fast food, but I also cook healthy stuff (chicken, rice, veggies, steel cut oats) at home often. Most of my calories come from whole milk, which I use for cheap, easy to get calories. As a former skeleton I struggle to get enough calories and my weight will plateau if I stop paying attention. Right now I'm trying to get 3800 daily and I have trouble keeping up. When I was s skelly I think I ate about 1000... very sad.

Highschool Offensive line so Perma Bulk 4 days

>Before
215 lbs
>Current
>Years Lifting
>Improvements
Being a fat fuck means I can move some big weight for my age so
Bench:275
Squat:550
Clean:255

6'3"
>145
>CW 190
>2 years
>Its just nice to be tall and not a stick

I am currently bulking to 210 and then cutting to 200. Is that a good range or should I go higher than 210??