/r9k/ and /pol/ representative here. Been browsing for the past half year. Convince me to lift

/r9k/ and /pol/ representative here. Been browsing for the past half year. Convince me to lift.
>inb4 muh iron pill
No memes.

No

>/r9k/ and /pol/ representative here. Been browsing for the past half year. Convince me to lift.
The Jews don't want you to lift. You're welcome.

Veeky Forums /Pol/ack here, why the fuck should I have to convince you?

Fuck off basement dweller, gas yourself. You're a degenerate shitstain.

Why?
Bump

No

fuck off

Fuck off.

Yet another whiny racist twat with no self esteem? No thanks.

Why are you being so cruel to me /pol/bro. It's you and me against them. You should be kinder faggot.

Checked and kys's.

This.

Fuck off.

Fuck off

Fuck off.

>all of these Reddit posters

Tbh bro the best reason to lift is because the Oligarchy would rather you be weak and defenseless. Lifting also increases your chances of impregnating a white woman and preserving the race for another generation.

Are you unable to decide for yourself?

Fuck off

Thanks buddy. I want Veeky Forums to go back to its glory days instead of this """diverse""" cuckold reddit echochamber.

Not joking, this is why I started

Jew here, can attest.
I don't need any more skinhead dyel faggots in my gym wearing TAPOUT shirts and giving the random pajeets death glares.

>doesn't even lift
>wants Veeky Forums to change into an /r9k/ shithole

you have to go back

>interests
>vidyagames

Dropped

use a few more adjectives there weeb

I still browse this board and have much right to use it as you do.

No you don't. I've worked hard all my life to provide for Veeky Forums; I've made countless Scooby memes, and helped many anons make it.

You board immigrants think you can just waltz on in and enjoy the benefits of the Veeky Forums man.

Well I say enough's a fucking nough. You immigrants should WORK to gain entry. I don't wanna see you boardfugee scumbags post here until you can do at least 10 FULL, SLOW PULLUPS.

why the fuck would i want to convince your cancer ass to lift? i dont give a shit tbqh, do it if you want
faggot

eat a bullet, push daisies until failure

>europe
>no hijab on that slut

Chad Thunderdreidel doesn't want him to lift.

>Chad Thunderdreidel

>/r9k/ and /pol/ representative

INTO THE TRASH

There is no need to convince you of anything, OP, since lifting is something you don't do for us, you do it for yourself.

If you don't want to do it for yourself, then go ahead and let it go.

have fun :^)