Alright Veeky Forums, someone here has to know how to cook moist chicken breast. Explain your method and why it works

Alright Veeky Forums, someone here has to know how to cook moist chicken breast. Explain your method and why it works.

Alright Veeky Forums, someone here has to know how to bake tasty proton powder cookies (that aren't like 10% protons). Explain your method and why it works.

you're cooking it for too long

Leave the chicken breasts in saltwater plus whatever spices you want for min 8 hours, 24 is good.

Bake them in the oven like you typically would, juicy AF

cook it slower

In oven. Not on pan

I grill or if I'm lazy microwave it until it is hot and semi-edible. Then I force it down as fast as I can because I hate eating chicken.

HOW DO I COOK SALMON GUYS

Brining and cooking at a lower temp is key to juicy chicken

Salt
Sugar
Pepper
Vinegar
Soy sauce
Lemon

Let it soak for a few hours or over night.Cook them at medium heat in oilve oil just enough

Samefag hereMelted butter
Olive oil
Garlic oregano paprika cayenne

Cover both side in butter/oil mixture also season both sides.Bake at around 450 for 10 min in a baking dish if you wrap each fillet in foil it will be better

just eat it raw so it doesn't lose all the juices, the juicy parts you cook out hold the most protein bro

BRINE
BAKE

alternatively

SLOW COOK

there faggot

It is literally the easiest thing to cook in the world. First, make sure the cut isn't super thin. If it is too thin then it will dry out very quickly. Next rub it with a tiny bit of olive oil. You just need enough to lightly coat the outside. Now add your spices. The oil will help the spices stick. Now set the oven to 350 degrees and put the chicken breasts on a rack on top of a baking sheet (to catch the juices so they don't burn on the bottom of the oven). Put the chicken in the oven and bake for 15-20 minutes. That's literally all their is to it. The oil on the outside will heat up quickly and cook the outside layer of the breast pretty quickly, which will stop the juices from cooking out. I do this every week and it works every time.

from frozen wrap in tinfoil with some salsa or whatever 350 for 40 minutes. let stand for 15

Drink your protein or ideally get it from real food and forget all about cookies.

If you dont care about sodium

>brine it
>bread it and bake it
>or bread it and fry it

if you do care about sodium

>get a new protein source

All of my feels.

dump diced breasts into a low cooker. Add 1/2 cup chicken broth and some spices or sauce or some shit. Then cook on low for 8 hours. Done.

On the right track but still a little off. First, dont brine chicken that long. 12 hours? 24? This is chicken. You still want a nice crisp outside and firm but soft and moist inside. Do it for about 30 mins to 2 hours for a normal brine, up to 6 if you add seasonings. When you take it out of the brine DRY IT OFF. Take a paper towel and dry that shit. Do not rinse it woth water, do not just slap it in a pan. Dry it. After, reseason if youd like, maybe drizzle a little oil for the cals, then bake. Heres the important part. Bake it at 420 to 450 depending on how slow your oven is and it should be done in about 20 mins. Cooking it on lower temps dries the fuck outta it.

Crokpot that shit overnight

Fill with enough water to cover chicken. season with pepper, garlic power, onion powder, chipotle if you aren't a pussy, and a little cayenne pepper.Lay down some carrots, potatoes, and celery. Drip a table spoon or two of olive oil.

When that shit breaks apart when you try taking it out it's done.

Dool.

DO NOT TRY THIS IT MAKES MUSTARD GAS!!!

I usually brine my chicken in soy sauce. Perfect salt to water ratio and you don't have to worry about unflavored chicken breast.

>brine
>acidic marinade
>cook it in a thick sauce
>dont cook too long
soft meat is all about moisture content and not overcooking the meat so that the protein chains become tough.
so you either seal in the moisture, break down the protein with brine or acid, and dont overcook it