How the fuck do you guys shave your body without ending up like this?

How the fuck do you guys shave your body without ending up like this?

don't use a rusty axe.

put on moisturizer immediately after shaving

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

GO TO DOCTOR OP YOU HAVE THE HERPES

Any recommendations for brand?

If you have bitch white skin like me you can't

Options

Wax
Shave with the grain, you won't get ingrowns if you do this
Shave diagonally across the grain, closer shave than above but you may get ingrowns
Shave against the grain, closest shave but you can get ingrowns

Personally I use an electric trimmer quickly, then shave with the grain, then diagonally. I rarely have ingrowns

Stop shaving your chest hair.

Dumbass.

I don't because I'm not a FUCKING HOMO.

Genetically dont have chest or back hair.

>Feels good breh

I shaved my chest once or twice out of curiosity. I used a safety razor, shaving gel, and only shaved with the grain. I still got a few ingrown hairs around my sternum and waist though from friction later in. Maybe waxing is the way to go

I don't have shit-tier genetics

Actually blacks are like 80% more susceptible to pseudofolliculitus barbae or however it's spelled

Didn't know there were women on Veeky Forums

1st post best post

Step 1: Disinfect razor before each use with isopropal alchohol.
Step 2: Shave in hot shower
Step 3: Use a loofa type thing. Sounds gay, is actually Alpha as fuck. It's like steel wool for your skin. Scrub that shit CLEAN.
Step 4. CHANGE YOUR FUCKING BED SHEETS!! Apparently most men don't do that much. Every weekend is best every other week is the minimum.
Step 5: Don't wear skin-thight wife beaters and shit like that. Helps a bit.
Step 6: Get waxed instead.

Checked. This guy is right. You are doing something very wrong if you look like that after shaving. Trim with a 1/8 safety or something instead of shaving clean off. If you must shave clean, always in the direction the hair grows.

stop doing roids u faggot

Don't shave with a blade is the easiest answer. Use a body hair trimmer with no guard on it to get it as low as possible, then use the foil attachment to get as clean as possible.

Second this guy, but my skin is too sensitive for waxing, it really hurts so much, my skin bleeds alot too.
Would suggest using a moisturizing cream right after the shaving and using shaving gel instead of regullar soap, i like to use a proper razor blade for it too, sounds gay but actually have helped me, i use now the Gillette Body for my chest.

>having bitch skin
>shaving, not trimming
>herpes on your chest
Seriously tho who the fuck shaves anything goes but their face. I've always trimmed.
Although a gay guy once told me to shave my hands... don't know if this was good advice. Still haven't done it.

Even women have light colored chest hair.

He's a lying bitch.

>Seriously tho who the fuck shaves anything goes but their face.
Gays

Trannies

Other mentally ill "people"

Why are you shaving your body in the first place? Is that what your big gay daddy wants for his little fucktoy?

What this guy said all day. Only thing for me being an ex fat fuck. Loose skin on my back and chest and Brazilian or Portuguese women around me don't understand please be careful I have loose skin. If they do it wrong actually causes more stretch marks. Already have enough of them from my old life. Ya know?

>Shaving bodyparts
No wonder why your women prefer black cocks you murricucks

Nair worked for me when I was a lifeguard. Don't get it on your dick though, shit burns.

why do you have a nipple on your ass?

chest look more ripped when shaven

coconut oil after shaving. works perfect.

>shaving
use a goddamn trimmer you idiot

Use an electric shaver and TRIM it you fucking tard. I can see your dumbass now probably going over the same spot with a fucking razor with no gel or cream. Your gonna scar yourself the fuck up dumbass. Go buy a shaving kit. They have ones that you can use to trim your body hair and some will allow you to get pretty damn close to an actual razor close shave if you want the hairless look.

just trim it, it has the same effect without any chance of razor burn

Or use Veet or some kind of hair removing cream. I use that stuff for my butt crack and it works good.

Stop dry shaving and use a semi new blade if you can. Then use some kind of moisture after. Eventually it'll stop happening. I'd suggest shaving in the shower with any old can of shaving cream.

The only way he could have no back and chest hair at all is him being a pure native american.
The indians didn't have any hair below their eyebrows (probably with the exception for the ballz).
>Tust me I'm studying genetics

>dat bacteria infestation

Looks like folliculitis due to using dirty shaving apparatus and not showering properly. You need to take a hot shower and throughly clean the skin before shaving. Use new razors or a clean trimmer and if your skin is not too sensitive, use after shave to disinfect the area.

13th post is best post.

>shaving
>not aiming for hirsute muscle-ape perfection

>Shaving body hair

have a little bit of chest hair but no disgusting back hair
i feel you dawg
FeelsGud

>tfw back, shoulder and upper arm hair that is all thick, black and whisker-like hairs
anyone here ever have laser hair removal and could share their experience, I fucking hate this bullshit so much