/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Decisions Decisions Edition

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

finance.yahoo.com/news/chf-solutions-initiates-international-distribution-120000221.html
finance.yahoo.com/news/puerto-rico-bonds-plunge-34-130725189.html?.tsrc=rss
seekingalpha.com/news/3299268-reality-check-trump-wipe-prs-debt-btig
degiro.eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold tight, my fellow HUSA bros.

We're going to make it.

How long are you planning to hold?

NAK riches this week.

$NOG is probably going over a dollar again today. Lots of people will sell off their shares. If you're a long holder, don't panic. This is still destined for 1.50 - 2.00 by Christmas. If you just want quick gains, have fun. Today's your chance to unload.

Goddammit CLSN dropped $2 and I lost $40

2-3 years they have great plans for 60-80 wells opening up with a market cap that will 700x

Who here /slowandsteady/? Just got a sweet deal on $TMUS yesterday, gonna ride the gains for a while.

Husa!!!!!

Good call. I like NOG. Holding 1000 shares at .89. Only selling if we pass 1.25.

I wish they'd announce a partner already, I've been holding this stock all year and missing out on crypto gains

I'm half and half in stocks and crypto just in case one market or the other completely shits itself

Celsion pls

RTNB unfreezes at 10, let the sell of happen then buy the dip because if its unfreezing the acquisition is still happening and it will go up after all the sell orders process

Any thoughts on LIFE? There is a presentation on Solaris (phase 1/2) tomorrow after close at the International Annual Congress of the World Muscle Society.

Good news or bad?

NMM surge bois

im holding till over $7 so i try not to watch it too much lol

not a single person today or yesterday talking about MTBC

/RGT/ is fucking dead

Hey, RTNB is un-halted. Bagholders are looking at a 70% loss.

i've been on MNKD the past month and nobody else seems to be getting the gains :/

this thread has no focus anymore, everyone thinks their stock is the winner when its not and they convince others to buy into their shit stock

What makes you think it's going to $7?

it fell 75% then immediately went up 50%. Buy the fucking dips kids it was undervalued at 2 when it froze.

I averaged down hard yesterday. This is going to be great, but I know the secret of how to get them to announce a partner. I just have to sell it and it'll go up.

Been making p nice gains on it desu

It's worth less than 0.4

Volatility halted again. I'm still not sold. If the news is great, why open down 70%?

It was priced at 2 dollars pre freeze, and was ramping up on news of getting acquired. They'd only get unfrozen if they were actially getting acquired and NASDAQ priced it at its last price so you know it's actually genuine. Shit already is up 40 cents since I've been typing but fuck what do I know.

read the fillings..

the chart also has a gap at $7

>30% equity stake in Navios Containers giving exposure to container markets
>restructred debt
>No signifigant debt till 2021
>big money bought $100,000,000 worth of shares at 2.10
>Beat 4 earnings in a row
>BDI leaving a slump on a macro approach
>could potentially start back up dividend

Its a good long hold desu senpai

Will celsion recover? I bought it when is was $1 and saw it spike to $7 now it's down to $4

Cause of the queued sell orders and price stops. Happens anytime anything is halted.

If you bought dips youe already be up 100% but w/e kids.

Jesus. Halted again and up almost 100% since open.

The company is worthless, don't get burnt pls
They sold all assets, stockholders won't get anything

Should i buy Intel to swing? It's going down at the moment

RTNB

Sold for a 30% gain before the initial halt last week. Feels good man

the fuck are you on? You think Nasdaq wouldn't delist if that were true? Or at least release a statement?

I'm not in it. I'm 2/3 since mid August on this.
2 great days and 1 day that wiped the 2 great days out and then some. That's why I'm hesitant.

They have time to delist it it's not immediate you know

I need a fresh meme boys

You're one of them memeniggers

And who the fuck are you?

just buy a few hundred shares of CHFS everyday and meme it into existance

they just had some good news

finance.yahoo.com/news/chf-solutions-initiates-international-distribution-120000221.html

Being able to sell in the UK is good for their company and will probably will show up in their next Earnings so it could be huge

Holy shit, are any of you seeing how the technicals are lining up for AMRS, with this huge short percentage?
The guys yesterday were right, this is going to fucking run and run a lot.
Getting in now.

CAPR announced positive data and VHC doing a thing too

DXTR

God. Looked into LIFE. It's infected by that cancer of the SEC 5 cent tick program we all hate. Fuck this.

Anyone here daytrade social media?

I've got $100 to fuck with, give me something extremely hot & volatile, Veeky Forums I want to lose it all

right now it has a 10 cent spread lol wtf

>It's only 2 ticks!

Fuck you SEC

DRYS

I hate this shit for not being available in Europe

ive seen a few order books like that

is it the SEC or the market makers on that stock?

why would SEC do that?

GENE doing a thingy

Is there any news surrounding it?

Husa better shoot up before nak does so i can buy more nak at a sweet discount

Same in Canada. I have to pay 10 dollars for anything I buy or sell. So I either have to buy thousands of stocks or have to wait really long so it covers commission.

That's fucked up bro

MBIA buy now

finance.yahoo.com/news/puerto-rico-bonds-plunge-34-130725189.html?.tsrc=rss

But trump can't wipe out debt

seekingalpha.com/news/3299268-reality-check-trump-wipe-prs-debt-btig

It will recover this afternoon

MBI MBIA

INPX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's their experimental program to limit volatility. JONE is on that stupid program too. The idea is to only let orders that are multiples of $0.05 be placed and it will limit huge volatility.

Well, it works. No one wants to touch these leper stocks. Even with great news they really don't have a flood of buyers or sellers.

One day, I saw JONE move $1.20. Normally that's great, a 120 tick move. In JONE's case, it's only a 24 tick move. And nearly every tick is like a huge wall to climb over.

I held PTN back when it dropped from .81. I'm so glad I averaged down and came back out unscathed.

Same

yeah i've noticed those movements ARTX has the same thing going

im sure some investors and companies will start complaining about losing liquidity due to a large spread.

what would they do around $1?

it would make more sense on stocks trading over $100..

DXTR!!!

>buying into energy and financial stocks

What are you doing. Who here knows anything about drilling oil or insurance markets?
If you want an edge stick to what we know that the big dogs don't. Vidya, IT, dotcoms, emerging tech stocks.
Thats where you want your money going, the places that Schlomo Bergstein doesn't have a clue about not long established markets

Vonnie Quinn love coming through. She always looks good in red.

I bought ZGNX last week when it was $12 now it's $38

Here we go

degiro.eu/
Fees so long they might as well not exist

wish me luck bros here I gooooo!

Damn. Sell?

Snapchat just bottomed out. Buy now for my fellow swing traders.

This nigger is correct. all these pharma picks as well. fuck off with them. Let's get creative. Its not virgin-spurgLord picks..but.. here's an interesting example of what i've been looking at. Look at $MGM (owns Mandalay Bay) after what happened in Vegas. Shit always dips when people get emotional and freaked. its sure to rise, and the attention will have people studying their fundamentals, and is primed for a decent swing trade. Any of you other robincucks think this way?

How many shares? And no wait till later in the afternoon.

HERE WE GO

I wish I held bro. I bought the day before the jump 2 minutes before close because saw it trending on st and sold the next day around 28.

why did you buy it?

I got in MOMO for the reversal yesterday. It's slumped a bit today but is showing good support compared to the other China memes. I think we're due for a run this week.

Had 200 at .62 sold all but 5 at .805

Anyone else still holding QBAK?

Fuck it, I'm down for 10

Mass selling and buying is what dumbasses do. Sell a fraction of your shares to get an actual cash return and slowly sell off as you get better and better prices.
Your selling can help raise the price of the stock.

False alarm, it's back down to .503

Damn Pepsi ended up being sideways. I made $5 off earnings

snap is a shit stock.
I'm not going anywhere near that

Weak hands are holding it back. Most will shake off this week.

Buy the dips. Anything under .50.

yeah this coin nonsense has destroyed this general

I was reading up on it and it sounded like it had potential for positive results.

I mentioned it before but no one listened but ARNC is a future moon mission. Sometime in the next two weeks it will pop off news

I'm already up 6% from buying the dip a few days ago

>rgse

wow havent thought of this trash since Pimple

CLSN sneaking back up

Missed KNDI

MDI all in. About to make a big push back up to yesterdays pricing.

>Sometime in the next two weeks it will pop off news

Pls elaborate

Wish i had bought gwph back at 40 dollars. Never gonna lose that regret

Good to grow

>CLSN
You buying?

What free shares has everyone gotten? I've only received GRPN. Was wondering if anyone got lucky.

Also, holding MNKD, AKS, and HUSA btw. Up 11% today.

yeah, i read the intelligent investor too

Bought it at $1 want to see it break $7 again for $600+ profit

Would their press conference on the 12th help them boost price?