There's no way I'm under eating this much is there? I'm 220 lbs 6'3

There's no way I'm under eating this much is there? I'm 220 lbs 6'3.
I eat about this much every day thinking this was more than enough. I've been losing weight very slowly if any at all. I'm doing something fucking wrong.

Rest of food

Dude...that's such a tiny amount of food.

I thought I was eating a lot. Most days I'd also have a can of tuna as well though.

I ate this much for my initial large weight loss. Then I noticed I was super weak cause of muscle loss. Just eat 1200 calories a day to lose weight. Even 1200 calories a day is seen as a bit too little by some. Also don't forget to lift big and get some cardio in for healthy gains. Protein should be 150g and fiber at 20-30g. Fat should also be 20-30g. Fill up the rest with carbs.

Each meal should consist of three things. A lean meat (chicken breast, fish, top round steak) a carb source (green beans, potatos, brown rice, bread) and some veggies (asparagus or broccoli some frozen mixed veggies work too)

You tanked your metabolism. You are not supposed to eat under your BMR, now you are going to struggle with losing weight unless you get your hormones in order.

Trust the app man. Don't freak out and starve yourself too hard. That'll just lead to a binge and putting the weight right back on if your willpower gives out.

You ate an avocado forc lunch and you thought you were overeating?

I went from about 320 lbs down to my current 220 lbs buy I haven't dropped any for the past 2 months. Also I haven't begun lifting because no money for the gym. I try to get 45 minutes of jogging at least for a day. I'm currently trying out a ketogenic diet hoping for some change

I already fucked up starving myself and binged back up but I thought I was doing fine now.

U-usually I eat a can of tuna

Just eat at your TDEE for 5 weeks. Then start lifting and cut at your BMR.

Inb4 HURDUR not enough caloric deficit. Get off your ass and start cardio then

you'll go into starvation mode eating like that.

I haven't been purposefully starving myself. I already fucked myself up doing that. I thought I fixed my diet so I was eating enough. I'll try my best to follow everyone's advice.

>1 (one) scoop of protein for breakfast
>an avacado for lunch
>chicken breast for dinner

How poor are you? I'm surprised you're not 95lbs

You can make it user, we've all been there, you can make it

I live on 1200$ CAD for two people.
Rent and utilities is 900$ Phone is 120$.

Are you lifting as well?

You need to rethink that phone plan and drop the useless person who you're with

No. Not enough money for the gym. I do lift cinder blocks that weigh about 10 lbs each but that won't do much

user you got some situation going on. Unless you are a student, this isn't looking like a great financial situation.

>Drop that useless person
My grandma. I'm a just a student but I have to get everything paid and done. And the phone is mainly for my grandma

Why the fuck is your family so poor they made you take care of your grandma when you're only a student?

My dad is deceased and my mom is a druggie that lives across the country. My siblings are all druggies as well.

Euthanize your grandma so you can finally afford more than an avocado for lunch or tell her to get a job

Tough luck user, seriously cancel that cellphone plan to get something cheaper. The savings will get you to the gym or go to the school gym, it will help your day to day tremendously

I buy enough food that, isn't a problem that much. The main problem was my ass used to conserving so I ate less than I thought/should.

you're definitely not eating enough

if money is an issue, don't buy avocados or skittles.

Can you apply for any more assistance? Social security for grandma? Food stamps?

My friend gave me the skittles and the avocados were on sale so I bought a bunch. Also avocados are healthy aren't they?

I would do this if i had 20 pound to loose and i had to do it fast

They're healthy but you can generally get more for your money buying broccoli / cauliflower / black beans / carrots.

We're not allowed social assistance because I make more than 400$

You said you've starved yourself. For how long? If you're eating this much your metabolism is extremely fucked, I really don't know what to tell you. See a doctor. Eating even less is DEFINITELY not the right thing to do though.

If I were you I'd probably slowly up my intake until it reaches normal levels (at least 3000 a day for your weight) and just deal with any weight gain that comes with it. And don't ever starve/binge again.

State of fridge

I've been trying to up the amount I eat. I thought I was supposed to be eating 2100 cals and thought I was eating 1800 cals.

nice meme

This is the most I think I can eat on a daily basis. If I get a mass gainer and drink that would it be a suitable substitute for lack of food? I don't want to consume too many carbs by eating rice daily again.

I had the same exact starting path. Starting with keto that is. If you're not losing weight that's fine that's just cause keto it's hard to get fiber so you never shit. Normal

Man, I don't know when the last time I had a good shit was since gping keto desu