So I haven't hit the gym yet mostly due to working 12 hour shifts and not wanting to be sore as fuck during them...

So I haven't hit the gym yet mostly due to working 12 hour shifts and not wanting to be sore as fuck during them, any tips to keep soreness down?
She's 18 btw

I just got promoted!

Thats shopped

Veeky Forums is a blue board retard.

Good on ya mate, I'll drink to that

yeah her upper pelvis looks weird as hell

Heroin

enjoy your ban

The naming scheme of this picture implies it was received via hacking program.

Most of this board was in elementary school when that was a meme

Is anyone in this thread still young enough to be in Elementary School? Is anyone here below 18 years old?

no it doesnt

The meme is like 8 years old at this point, people who were in 4th grade when that meme was popular are 18 now.

Wow. My boss walked by, and he fired me.

Thanks, asshole.

I WAS SAVING MY PURITY FOR MARRIAGE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I PROMISED NEVER TO LOOK UPON A NUDE WOMAN WHO IS NOT MY WIFE! I AM DIRTY NOW YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

Lift more often, you'll just get used to DOMS

>ITT OP fucks up the lives of many

poor mad moslem

She's hotter than fucking dog shit.

I'd fuck.

Sauce

scared of a bit of soreness are ya? should probably go back to where you came from fgt.

>no homo xox

I doubt this, where'd you work?

>on Veeky Forums at work

>working

This is a blue board you fucking piece of shit nigger cunt faggot OP holy fucking hell just off yourself already you bigot

I'm sorry, but that's what you get for surfing Veeky Forums at work.

Man that picture depresses me.
I had a chance on a girl that looks just like that when I was young.
Sucks that I fucked it up.

What happened user

I was actually masturbating to OP's pic. I have sexual control issues, and OP got me fired.

why her nips look like they were badly drawn
weird af

no, if you're doing it right then you will be sore.

best thing to do is embrace it. seriously, start looking at it as a sort of battle scar. a pat on the back/arms/legs for a job well fucking done.

or i dunno ibuprofen or acetaminophen

she looks like a chick who goes to a magnet academy and fucked the whole squad at every party.

Not used to getting attention from girls back then, so I thought she was just messing with me.

She later told me she wasn't.. When I had a girlfriend.

You ever seen a nipple before?

are you asking someone criticising a woman's body for really minute details on Veeky Forums if they've ever seen a naked chick irl?

rly?

The first internet meme i ever noticed was O RLY? Fuck Your the man now dog was a thing. Nigga stole my bike. My friends and i memed nigga stole my bike before that was a meme. That 50 cent line always made us laugh our asses off in elementary school because we were well off white kids. Fuuck this was all over a decade ago? Wtf

YA RLY

NO WAI

LOLWUT

DAYUM

LOLWUT

DAYUM

Fuck that's happened to me too many times. I think it was self confidence, I've never been comfortable in my body. We're all gonna make it brah :^)

>tfw you first learned the original owl died

Godspeed user.

I work 12-14 hour shifts 12 days on 2 off OP and still train 6 days a week. Grow a pair or you never gon make it

violin hips