Guys how badly did I fuck up? I mentioned working out and everything, I thought chicks liked that!

Guys how badly did I fuck up? I mentioned working out and everything, I thought chicks liked that!

I think you are over analyzing this...looks like a normal conversation

go back and forth for a few more lines, then ask her out on a coffee date or some gay shit like that

you're doing fine so far senpai

If you don't proposition her for sex in the next 3 texts you'll be permafriendzoned.

that smiley face was kinda gay but i dont see anything wrong

Stop fucking saying haha, other then that you are fine.

>haha

haha

xd

Fine. Only thing is you are being too nice. Cut out the haha or smiley face. Even both is fine.

I'm doing my best!

This haha.

How is this working? You must be really good looking. Youre talking like an autistic faggot

Haha.

What the fuck has been up with all the /r9k/-tier shit recently?

>guys, I am a nervous!

stop saying haha

you are talking like a girl

rip

a tear shed for OP's lost chance

>a week ago I broke up

abandon ship

shes looking for a rebound

At least she was cool about it, you'll get em next time OP

Just say its platonic
Stop using so many smiley faces makes you look like a faggot

"Good reasons? lol"
End it there. Do it. Zero fucks given. You've got nothing to lose and potentially everything to gain.

>"Now that you are done with your boyfriend? Are you looking for a manfriend?"

If her opinion of you doesn't directly effect your life just proposition her for sex. Flat out tell her you want a friend with benefits. Sounds stupid but if she's an adult (which I'm assuming you guys are young adults) she will respect your honesty and forwardness. Worst that will happen is she will say no. If she knows your family and close social circle then move on. You've got nothing there.

Don't fucking say it's platonic, she goes into it with the mindset of "we're just friends".
Totally agree on all the smiley faces. Jesus Christ, cut that shit out.

catch that rebound friend. she should be emotionally vunerable

Just be honest and tell her that you were actually looking for something and to call you back if she ever decides to change her mind. Then end. No need more messages.

Rut Ro!

That's it you're done OP. Just end it here. You've lost nothing but gained experience and pride. Worst thing she never hits you up again, best thing that happens she gets thirsty and hits you up. You did good soldier

>have fun working out

Beautifully done op. Mirin them social gains rn

Say "let's just grab coffee and talk about it then"

Good job, now move on. If you have the party you could always do the invite thing, but move on mentally. Ask out some other chick, etc.

This is absolutely fucking pathetic. Leave it to an entitled millennial to quite literally cuck themselves before ever meeting the woman in the first place
>haha

Kill yourself faggot

>the offer still stands
>haha

holy fuck you're a grade A autist OP

we told you to knock that shit off
you're a literal beta meal ticket now for when she's done riding the cock carousel

HAHA
A
H
A

>dang!

Why are you on Veeky Forums if you're not a millenial?

And you calling other people cuck and faggots. The irony

OP for once didn't become an autist

>2016
>implying I'm not a millennial
>not using arguments
>calling other people cuck gags

Go to the cuck shed and prep the bull, Sweden

it's not autistic, but it's too nice. you are like a free offer and -most- of the time girls dont like things being too easy

but seriously good shit, you handled yourself better than most and you asked for a date which most can't even manage to do so directly.

>have fun with working out then

these threads always end the same

every time i think no, this OP will be different, he won't be an r tard

but it's always the same

Haha :P

It sounded like two women talking.

Haha thanks.

You fucker! Grow a spine! She told you no, no reason to leave it with "the offer still stands".
Should done At least with that you'd get a reaction where she either tells you to fuck off or she starts trying to justify herself to you.

Sweet jesus fucking Christ. Its like watching two freight train packed full of aspergers and cuck collide head-on in real time. Never in my life have I seen such a violent display of Autism.
>HAHA

Sweet fuck.

You forgot to tip your fedora in there

OP's chances at milking his DNA cannon into her moist meat cave

Shoulda lied and said you werent looking for anything serious either. She is looking for rebound dick and you missed the ball completely.

Dont say another word to her until its close to the time of your party. IDGAF if her birthday is tommorow, dont say anything.

OP's going to explode inside her womb? She finds OP extremely hot?

>what did he mean by this?

Is haha in general bad to say, or just too liberally? I tend to use it in place of lol when a person makes a joke.

>2016
>not understanding cryptic gifs
>womyn

>n-no i didn't post a shit gif, it's cryptic!!

dumbass

If you don't say haha people will think you're overly serious in texts. Haha is the text equivalent to a smile.

People here are just autists. They read some text game pua guide that said you need to be super serious aloof dickhead and that if you say haha the chick will friendzone you when in reality being friendly is all you need to do

you are butt dirt, please stick your head in the oven

haha

>all these plebs telling you to stop using smilies

My buddy who fucks ALL the time gave me a tip: put a wink after EVERYTHING

It worked

Crash and burn.

>mfw people don't realize OP is chad trolling everyone

OP, show us your true power level

History is being made haha.

Haha. Just use haha sparingly haha.

For instance if she said something amusing haha.

But you don't need to use haha too much. Occasionally can use an emoji, but again dont go overboard with it. It's like sending dick pics, less is more.

haha, great comment! OP should definitely take this advice haha.
>haha
>HAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHaHAHAHA

>It worked

I only text this girl when I want to lift w/ her and when I want her to come over.

I think I fucked up.

You know girls prefer it when a guy calls not this texting long paragraphs bullshit. Keep your replies shorter. You sound really desperate and needy. You should have invited her to the party later on through a phone call.

>mfw thinking of a phone call with a grill

haha

Emojis and ' ;) ' are the foundation on which chad gets laid. Don't be autistic and be afraid of using smiley faces.