I eat way too little, even Veeky Forums agrees

I eat way too little, even Veeky Forums agrees.
But every time I increase my calorientation intake I seem to gain more fat even though I'm not reaching my TDEE. I don't even know anymore Veeky Forums I want to live a healthy life but I'm just too stupid.
Pic related, that's me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gagl23KZs0U
youtube.com/watch?v=r4dR93bFXZ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>calorientation
I typed calorie

So what are you asking?

What the hell should I do. I'm at a loss.
I know I'm eating way too little but everytime I try to eat properly it seems I just gain more fat

Do you lift weights?

1. you're overestimating how much you need to eat
2. you're underestimating how much you actually eat

I'm too poor for the gym but I lift cinder blocks if that helps anything

Made a thread earlier. I always measure my food so idk. I used scooby calculator for my BMR and TDEE.

Any playgrounds or parks around you can do pullups on those, you can also start doing a bunch of other bodyweight excercises, and my favorite for getting lean is sprinting short distances for a few reps

Hmm. I never actually thought of going to a park for that kind of stuff. I run out of breath after jogging for a minute.

Just sprint like 100 yards and take a 1 minute break in between and do that 4 or 5 times

How long have you been on this diet for?

3 days

I stopped pigging out on junk food and sodapop back in January. Starved myself eating only a can of tuna and an apple a day for a month and some. I binged back up to 300 lbs. Then around April I started a keto diet. Its not purposefully starving myself it's unconscious stupidity

You're not op. I'm op. Please don't do this.

>I eat way too little, even Veeky Forums agrees.
Highly doubtful, you probably aren't even close coming close to calculating your caloric intake right.

>I seem to gain more fat even though
You probably have not significantly altered your fat stores in either direction during your attempts at fitness. You've probably just been losing (and replacing) glycogen and water because you keep trying to change things instead of staying the course, eating at a properly managed, disciplined caloric deficit, and exercising (ideally lifting weights).

There is no such thing as "too poor for the gym". Try harder.

>Starved myself eating only a can of tuna and an apple a day for a month and some. I binged back up to 300 lbs.
Well I hope you learned your fucking lesson. And I hope to GOD you came here on Veeky Forums first and posted about how you were going to starve yourself to success and we all told you what an idiotic idea that was and told you to come back in 3 months when you failed.

You went from 300 lbs in April to 220 lbs now?

Sounds like the weight loss was a success. Start going to the gym, you're still going to look like shit because you've got a lot of loose skin.

YMCA or city community center should have weights and is free or super-low cost. You still have fat and that means calories in > calories used, you've got a calculation mistake somewhere. Did you figure the calories in your macros correctly and are you avoiding white starches in your carb macro in favor of more nutrition-packed veg?

No I never came onto fit until after I decided to be an idiot and starve myself. When I came onto fit I read the sticky and decided to stick with a ketogenic diet but I haven't seen any progress in recent weeks.

So first you eat on a deficit but fucking junk food.

And then you eat Auschwitz mode completely starving yourself.

Your body doesn't like this user. Which reflects in your disgusting skin health and absolute terrible body composition.

Before you start losing weight, you should learn what healthy eating actually is. Once you got that under control, eat 10% less of said healthy food than you would daily require, be consistent for 2 years and then come back to us for beginner advice.

You're eating so little your body goes into starvation mode. It literally thinks it's World War 3 out there, thats how badly you treat it. Then when you finally up the food intake, your body will cling to every bit of energy desperately and store it as fat, because the next Hungerwinter is probably just around the corner.

I know what healthy eating is, believe me I do understand after fucking my body up so much.

I just recently stopped making and progress and wanted to know.
Should I keep eating at my shitty version of a keto diet, or bulk up trying to eat to my BMR then retry to lose weight after attempting to help my metabolism correct itself

Don't give up user and keep on fighting haha.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gagl23KZs0U

You can get some cheap versions of this stuff for 30-40 bucks

I use these at the gym sometimes - when I went camping for a week a lot of these exercises I did with some rope/tie downs I had in my truck

Also jump rope/body weight exercises

You can get in pretty OK shape for free or on a budget, a gym is just the next level of fit

go to ghettogym instead, it's free.
youtube.com/watch?v=r4dR93bFXZ4
Inhabitants should be sympathetic. Bonus: if you're a whimp they'll probably scare the fat off of you.

don't bulk. Don't go from one stupid idea to the next every few months.
eat maintenance, get your broteins and exercise. Go swim if you want cardio, but generally you really look like you should go for picking up and putting down weights until you get tired and increasing the weight as it takes longer to get tired.

also your body has a really weird shape around/over the hips. are you wearing boxers 1-2 sizes too small?!

I wear boxers and pants too big for me most days, like I said, I still dropped nearly 100lbs.

You might have shitty metabolism, focus on building muscle by eating food around 2500cal and go ham in the gym. Focus on weight lifting and do 30~40min cardio.

Yeah that's what I've decided. Now the issue is finding a cheap enough gym

this

Man, you probably killed your muscle and metabolism doing this

You're like one of those biggest loser people who will gain it back

So, start eating healthy and an actual amount of food, take the hit, cause you'll gain weight, then drop it over time

actually exercise too

Yeah I've realized this. I still do have a fair amount of muscle but my metabolism is kill. I spend at least 45 minutes a day jogging/walking along with at home body weight exercises such as lunges, dips, crunches, pushups,oblique twists.

If someone has lowered their metabolism, is there a way to raise it?

Your body adjusts to what you're doing to it

I assume that if you eat normally for awhile your body will adjust

I'm just frustrated and if I'm still gonna look like shit losing weight then maybe I should just go back to eating like shit all the time. I'd probably be happier.

Do what you want, but when you get these feels again you're gonna wish you didn't quit

Don't be a quitter

i love cocks

You're not OP. Nice try. I'm OP. I wouldn't give up that easily. I'm going to lsiten to everyones advice.

Sorry OP, i think your dingus around blue lines.

A bit bigger. 4 inches or so flaccid.

It's just the lighting, bro. Don't worry, you're going to make it.

L I F T
I
F
T

and

C A R D I O
A
R
D
I
O

>C A R D I O
This, you can burn 400-500kcal daily on cardio alone.

Cardio cardio cardio

>too little
How many CALORIES is that?

>5kx5k

OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING

This is the most I think I could possibly eat. Anything more to me is crazy.

It's the default pixlr setting when I "collage" the images side by side

is there actually a such thing as starvation mode or could i just cut at 1k deficit for a few weeks (4-5) instead of being a cuck for 2 months

?

you're eating ~500cal a day?

Do you have a chicken scale?

Starvation mode is real

You can cut at 1k deficit depending on how fat you are and how much muscle you wanna lose

I meant kitchen, too hungry right now

Staravation mode is a myth, unless you are talking about actual starvation

What is real is adaptive thermogenesis, but you'd be fine off 1k so long as you lift

Starvstion mode is a meme and not real

Fuckin fit and your broscience man

thx brahs

Yeah I have a kitchen scale

i look almost the same as you but 1/2/3.5/4.25.
>Thanks Mark.

Uh.. what is starvation mode in your mind?

jesus, wear loser fitting underwear dingus

So you been eatin 900 kcal for HOW long and you gained how much weight?

It's possible that your body is more efficient at taking in nutrients than your average person. I would recommend just eating less calories, even if that means changing your diet entirely.

If not that, a better option would simply be to start doing more cardio. Better yourself in terms of jogging/running.

not him, but it's not real, clearly
there is no such thing as metabolic damage

lmao you have a huge ass stomach, you don't eat 500 calories a day you fat fuck

stop lying to yourself

you probably stuff your mouth with cookies pizza and cake on the weekends and eat 5k+ calories to make up for that starvation :)

Obivously your tdee is lower than you think and you are not programming your lifting correctly to prevent fat gain

There is some varation in caloric need between individuals of the same size. Eat less if you aren't seeing results with the calculator.

this

that or he's an alcoholic

45 minutes with how many breaks between sets???

J-O-G

I didn't think I ate that little either that's why I panicked. I was guessing I was eating along 1800 calories.
And I do not drink alcohol.

> Skittles

Don't worry, bruh
you eat way more than that

I jog and lose breath after a couple minutes, take a 15-30 second break and continue repeating until I'm done.

P O S T U R E
O
S
T
U
R
E

Also no. I don't ever binge anymore. No social life to put worry onto me and I'm poor so I can't even afford it. I have been losing weight but it just stunted recently and I haven't seen any change.

People seem to believe there is a set "number" that is deemed acceptable for how many cals a person eats, although this is quite false, different people will have different requirements, hence 1700 would be low for me but not for you.

Idk. Every time I asked for advice on Veeky ForumsI got
>Read the sticky so I did and I just ended up following scooby's calculator

Dude...Scooby's calculator is a little off. Just exercise your ass off, by lifting heavy, and doing cardio. And eat at a 400 calorie deficit. It is slow, but progress WILL happen. I have lost 18 lbs since January, and actually kept most of my muscle (my stats are staying about the same)

you can do it.

I've lost nearly 100lbs since the beginning of the year though there was a time I gained some back up so I had to restart.
I thought I now have the nutrition down so all I need to do is up the amount of exercise

Your a savage. Keep up the hard work man! You're well on your way to being healthy! I too, am a recovering fatty. Not nearly as much progress as you've made though. Motivational! Pic unrelated

Okay man, a few things.

First off, GOOD FUCKING JOB. Losing 100 lbs is a serious accomplishment.

Seond, Judging from your OP pic, you have more weight to lose man. Once you lose more, it will be lost in you face too, and you will be happier with results.

Also, you don't have to do this, but I suggest you keep clean shaven, at all times, because you can't grow a beard just yet. Also, work on you self confidence mother fucker, your file name makes me cringe.

You still have more weight to loose

how tall are you anyway

6'3 or 6'4.
I'm 220 lbs about 21% bf?
So at least 30 lbs more to lose.

judging from your pic, I'd say you are more 24-26% BF right now.

I honestly wouldn't be able to say by looking. Got my Veeky Forums friend to take a guess and that's what he said. Also did some thing on bodybuilding.com and that was what I got back.
But I'd rather trust you so okay.
26% bf it is

You got a bit more to lose than just 30lbs. You need to start lifting. Muscle alone burns calories, let alone the work you have to put in to gain that muscle.

As soon as I get enough money I plan on going to the gym.
The only one around here that doesn't seem shady is golds gym. Which is expensive af though. The price of the gym just makes me nervous by spending so much money. I know it's worth it though.

Dude, if I ate what Scooby told me, I'd be riding on a scooter right now.
See what works for you, eat healthy, weigh everything, document it, go lower if you need to. There's dirt cheap gyms in most countries, too.

I don't know man. In my area of Canada I haven't been able to find a nice cheap gym. Cheapest is like 20$ biweekly