I need advice, Veeky Forums. My brother is rapidly approaching wizardhood (29 in nov, kissless, handholdless virgin)...

I need advice, Veeky Forums. My brother is rapidly approaching wizardhood (29 in nov, kissless, handholdless virgin). I'm going home in a couple months (I live overseas) and want to be a good bro and give him some protips. I'm fine with actual picking up but I have no idea how to into tinder since I've been with my gf since before it was a thing.

How does one into tinder? I know you need photos playing sport and with a pet (if possible). Anything else? For the record he's 6'1ish, skinnyfat and has a kind of oddly shaped head.

29 and virgin? I would kill him or yourself you Def failed as a bro

We never really got on desu.

Bump

>How does one into tinder?
A virgin of your level has zero chance on tinder, m8. Sorry.

If you can't into tinder then you should go back to your containment board, robot.

There's a good guide at art of manliness, OP. God speed to your bro

I have a girlfriend m8. Don't need to use Tinder. I've always had plenty of success with women in person.

So literally the same situation as OP except he's trying to help his bro and you're a faggot.

I misread the OP, but nah. His brother doesn't have a shot in hell on Tinder.

He needs to take his brother out and teach him not to be an autist. Meet people and talk with them. If you can't communicate with people in person, you're going to completely fall on your face online. Hell. Even if you're Casanova online, the instant you release your spaghetti reserves into the room, she's going to nope the fuck out of there.

Take him to a bar. Get him drunk. Help him talk to some women.

OP here.

That was the plan anyway but I figured I'd cover my bases with this Tinder shenanigans since all the cool kids do it.

I asked my best mate (whom I've known since year 5) and he reckons my brother is a lost cause.

post a picture of brother

What's wrong with him though?
Is he a landwhale? does he have a mental disordeR?

Like every picture on his facebook aside from this has him way in the background or is from primary school.

Both of which are pretty fucking depressing desu.

Have you ever thought that he has more problems than tfw no gf?

I work with a literal autistic sperglord girl. She's 30, a virgin, despite human looks. I wouldn't call her attractive, since she is gangly, but she isn't ugly.

She's never going to get a boyfriend. Heck, she'll never have friends because she cannot recognize human social cues. The only thing I can do for her is to take her on outings once a week so she can interact with other humans and not be lonely.

Nah he's not that bad. Bit of a sperg but functional. I'm a teacher and one of my kids is full blown sperg like screaming and slamming his head on his desk when he gets overwhelmed.

I don't know. You don't make it to 29 or 30 as a virgin if you don't have serious issues.

My girl is basically functional. She has a degree and is working on a second, but she has to work in a very controlled environment in which things have to go exactly as planned every day. She can't have too much human interaction. If something even mildly upsets her, she starts screaming and arguing with people, incoherently, or completely shuts down.

Another thing that she and your brother have in common: they both don't really have any friends, or are incapable of even interacting with another human long enough to get a picture of themselves in the foreground.

It's not enough to be "functional." Getting a girlfriend takes a lot of social skills, and it's difficult even for normies. I think this is too much for your brother. The best we can hope for is that he grows more comfortable interacting socially and finds a happy niche in society

Nah no where near that bad. Just oblivious. The only "worrying" traits are his apparent inability to get a consistent job (I mean like even retail beer money gig, not career), over reliance on our Mum, way too close a relationship with the family dog and basically being an average /v/tard who spends most of his time playing vidya, and wasting time on youtube.

He had a few mates in high school and played social soccer before I left. Judging from the pictures he wasn't terribly included in the team.

> The only "worrying" traits are
> inability to get a consistent job
> over reliance on our Mum
> way too close a relationship with the family dog
> spends most of his time playing vidya
> wasting time on youtube.

> The """"""only"""""""" worrying traits

So, what sort of girl do you imagine your brother attracting? Not many girls out there who are attracted to guys who get fired from Burger King, rely on mombux, can only interact with a dog, and play vidya all day

From my, according to Veeky Forums, "chad" perspective picking up isn't terribly hard. I'm just trying to get his end wet. Not land him a 8/10 qt JP gf

It isn't hard .... for a normie. It still takes game.

If you only want to get his dick wet, it would be far better to simply pay a hooker.

let him fuck your boipussy OP

Tried to do the same thing to my friends younger bro who was heading down the same road.
And I gotta tell you there is only so much you can do, unless he wants to change your brother won't come out of his comfort zone.
Try to talk to him first, does he have any aspirations, dreams or any goals whatsoever?

Be a good bro and go to the gym with him, talk about motivation and show him some before/after pics.

Pay the gym and get out. You can't help someone if he doesn't want to be helped

Im heading towards wizardhood myself.

Im a 26 year old kv but at least i have a good job. How the fuck do i get a girlfriend as a loner?

Im heading towards wizardhood myself.

Im a 26 year old kv but at least i have a good job. How the fuck do i get a girlfriend as a loner?

Be a good bro and go to the gym with him, talk about motivation and show him some before/after pics.

Pay the gym and get out. You can't help someone if he doesn't want to be helped

hook him up with one of your fuckbuddies

You should let your girlfriend fuck your brother, once he loses his v-card then maybe he might get some confidence.

I'm not horribly ugly, have a uni degree, have a big circle of friends and I'm a kissless virgin at 30.

I'm hijacking this thread.
Got too many matches and fancied some fun. Dubs get opening lines

Also doing good potential in thread so far

Wait nvm