Repel women with historical knowledge

When was the last time you guys repelled someone with your historical knowledge?

>be me, 2 weeks ago
>date with cute grill
>she uses the word 'decimate' a lot
"Hey, uuh, do you know where the word 'decimate' originally comes from?'" - "no"
>tell her that the Roman Legions used decimation as a harsh punishment
>they divided the Legion in groups of ten and chose one soldier at random
>the other nine guys had to club the chosen one to death
"So uuuhm, you see, we actually use the word 'decimate' wrong because it's only reduction by one tenth, xD"
>obviously I didn't say xD
>still, she wasn't very amused

You made a fool of yourself and you are too stupid to understand it.

Obviously I did understand it or I wouldn't have labeled this story "repel women with historical knowledge". She had man hands anyway.

why are girls so hard to please holy fuck get over yourselves

What he means is that it wasn't your historical knowledge that drove her away, it was your awkwardness and off-colour anecdote.

>he thinks he needs to please a girl
>doesnt know how to make them a bitch
AHAHAHAHAHAA

>you explain the origins of "decimate"
>Chad decimates her pussy

>be me in highschool
>build up courage and walk up to stacy
>"h-hey stacy.. d-do you want t-to to the d-danc"
>spaghetti is pouring out of my mouth, my hands spill spaghetti on the floor
>chad approaches
>"wtf do you think you're doing bro? she's mine"
>I smirk and crack my nuckles and neck brace
>"the Roman empire was established in 30 BC and lasted until 1806 AD
>Chad is tactixally annihilated, his flesh withers away and his bones reduced to dust
>claim victory and impregnate stacy and all of chad's bitches

Pursue of women is a deplorable activity when one could cultivate his mind.
I also advise OP to kill his self as soon as he can manage

And your virginity remained safely intact

>I-it’s women’s fault for being too stupid and shallow to understand or appreciate history, not my own fault for being an awkward nitpicking sperg with no game.

To me "decimating" never sounded that horrible or powerful desu, when people use it to describe something as really bad I can't help but think it's only 10 percent of something. When something is decimated there's still 90% left of the original so what's the big deal?

I've been waiting my whole life for a girl who not only likes autistic historical anecdotes, but has some of her own to share with me. That's why I've spent my entire life alone, because they simply don't exist.

Do a history coarse, they exist, I've met them.

AD

Sounds like my girlfriend.

Do you know women abhor any man who has an above-average passion for any branch of knowledge? At most they say that they found you interesting but that's just a a vain compliment.

Imagine losing one of your fingers and one of your toes.

Imagine you lost 10% of your hair

Imagine your income was decreases by 10%

Imagine 1 in 10 of every person you know dying

10% is a big deal

You're fucking retarded. This is literally the most common example of etymological falacy ever. Do you seriously think every word we use means exactly what it did 3000 years ago? There's literally nothing wrong with using that word in that sense. The original meaning of decimate is an interesting fact but that's it.

>girlfriend watches makeup videos

>says I watch boring shit

"Off-colour"? In English, that usually refers to sexual anecdotes. Nothing sexy about decimation. And it's not like he went on a lengthy, rambling monologue about some gruesome historical episode...

I'm into military history, and I have to monitor my tendency to talk about things that have the potential to make me sound like a ghoul.

I have an interest in weapons legislation that most people in my country (Canada) would probably consider unhealthy. I've found myself rambling on about the legality of crossbows several times over the past few years and almost every time I think it's lowered the other person's opinion of me.

But why should this "interesting fact" dry up someone's pussy?

It's not like he gave a 30 minute monologue on war crimes.

>Having a conversation with a gril about powerful womyn from history
>She says she like Catherine the Great, Tsaritsa of Russia
>I tell her Catherine was an Empress, not a Tsaritsa or Tsarina. Whilst still commonly used as a colloquialism, the term Tsar was ended by Peter the Great in 1721, and replaced with Emperor/Empress, so obviously she didn't know that much about Russian history
>She sorta goes "oh", and stops making eye contact
>I make a joke about having sex with horses to let her know I'm not like an arsehole or anything
>She doesn't get the reference
Stupid roasties are stupid and so is stupid Russia

this is a good trap

>I don't understand the thread or basic english but maybe if I whiteknight anyway, I might get laid

Just go away

i explained how Cleopatra was actually greek to a girl once

never again

what happened lol?

was the girl black?

>what is contextual meaning
>"im too smart to interact with girls why dont they appreciate me :^("

Eliot rodger tier brainlets

Autistic people are literally retarded.

>Be me, a month or so ago
>On 2nd date with a cute grill from my class
>She's 1/2 hispanic, wants to get a churro from a food cart and jokes around that it's her 'ethnic heritage'
>She giggles
>Correct her that churros likely originated from trade with the Orient; however, even if they were from Spain, her half ethnicity isn't full Spanish
>Furrows her eyebrows and coughs before buying a hot dog instead
>Later try to make up for it by calling her a 'Conquistador Mule' and making donkey sounds
>Since the date hasn't responded to texts or tried talking to me in class; sits 2 rows away now

Why the fuck can't girls just take a joke?

Typically a military unit begins to lose cohesiveness and effectiveness when it sustains 10% casualties. Why the Romans did that to themselves is beyond me.

Fuck me i would have shot myself in the head after that performance

I have a very monotone voice because of legitimate autism and I have never turned anyone away with historical knowledge or any other kind of knowledge. Male or female.

Sounds like you're undesirable based upon what you've told us.

your approach was flawless, i cannot imagine why she ghosted you

autism

>be me
>with a qt 3.14 coworker alone
>she starts flirting- clearly wants the d
"hey user wanna slip outta that restrictive uniform??"
>hear restrictive and instantly my brain switches to something completely different
"ha, if you think THIS is restrictive, you should've seen the Germans on interethnic marriage bylaws"
>surprisingly she backs down

jokes on her, Veeky Forums, I don't need pussy to have a good time

based

Not dissimilar to what the Soviets did -- during the Stalingrad battle, an estimated 14,000 Russian soldiers were shot for cowardice, desertion or "defeatism."

ITT: Autists without social skills shut down conversations with women then complain about it

Probably because he's ugly or boring or not funny or just not her type and it didn't matter what he said, it only matters that he is the person that he really is, someone she doesn't want to have sex with.

Can I decimate your bank account?

Do an English course, they exist, I've met them.

Where do you live? I always end up doing the same thing as OP when I go on dates with guys and they dont like it at all.

>be talking to this amazing female on /asp/
>she says "you've got the moves that really move them, sending chills up and down their spine, you're just a sexy boy!"
>of course I get the reference, I'm not some jabroni mark that doesn't know it's a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot
>say "so which PPV are you going to watch this week?
>she answers "hmm good question, I really want to rewatch last WM, that was such a special moment wh-
>"yeah, for sure, the Goldberg vs. Lesnar bout for the Title was once in a lifetime"
>"no uh actually I'm talking about the ME, I can't believe Undertaker went out like that, he was my absolute favorite"
>...
>heart stops
>fist clenches
>blood boils
>gnawing, growling
>"Undercarder was never the guy and never drew a dime in his career. Are you fucking serious? No I don't think this is going to work
>"you're crazy, asshole. He's one of the most popular and famous wrestl-"
>slam the laptop shut before I finish reading it
>some people look because it sounded like I broke it
>finish eating my burger
>no "buried alive" fucking zombie gimmick hand crawling out of my combo so I have to sue the joint and also WWE
>wrote down "never the guy, here's why" on a napkin, went to the library, looked up every PPV buyrate in Carder history, every ticket sale number, RAW/SD ratings, merch sales, appearances, you name it
>write down every single proof on the napkin that Carder drew nothing. Fucking solid Kazinski approved mathematics. No one could ever debate that year after year he underperformed. He could've never hung with the big boys in WCW.
>take up a library PC
>Veeky Forums is blocked for obscene horrendous material such as feelsguy.
>spend 15 minutes working around it
>finally return to the thread we were romantically chit chatting before this disgusting revelation
>it's on page 10
>spread the napkin, scrambling to type it on the PC as fast as I can to make them see the light
>fucking image captcha made the thread go

Me half a year ago:
>go for cute date with girl
>haven't left the house in weeks
>chronically sleep deprived but she's still into me
>Start ranting about the vision of Hitler
>tell her I believe I am chosen because both my parents were dark haired and I am blonde with blue eyes
>tell her there's a third way, a redemptive path
>ask her if she's going to reconsider her ways
>she says yes if I stop talking about politics
>back to her place
>smoking degenerate weed (I was clean for 2 years, so I indulged this once)
>start going on a long diatribe about the virtues of chasteness, the Germanic value of monogamy
>we fuck anyway
>I am overwhelmed by the hypocrisy of my words and values
>spend all morning cuddling in bed, nursing hangovers
>I realise I spent a whole evening talking about how much I admired Hitler and believed he was an incarnation of the metaphysical spirit of Germany
>realise she's a left wing normie with zero interest in politics beyond Jeremy Corbyn
>she must have really wanted the D

Fuck that was an autistic period of my life

>Worked by based Undertaker
But also
>Thinking his last match was good and not just depressing and disappointing
Roasties

it's not the content, i's the delivery
Make a girl like your personality, and she will actively put on a show of interest, even on topics she doesn't give a shit about

>muh my personality is my historical knowledge
then you have a bigger problem than getting your dick wet, son

>>start going on a long diatribe about the virtues of chasteness, the Germanic value of monogamy
>>we fuck anyway
topkek m8

We are just sharing a laugh you dumb autist

>be texting qt from psych class, not very smart but still cute and we had similar tastes in movies
>"haha so what are you up to"
>"just looking up some primary sources about the Napoleonic wars"
>"for what class?
>"not for any class, just doing it because it's interesting"
She turned cold after that

Never dated anybody but I got my sister mad once when I told her how blacks enslaved more blacks than whites enslaved blacks and the only noteworthy correlation between white people and slavery is we were the first to end it.

I'll rant/ramble about history to my friends, family, and coworkers to get them to stop talking to me.
Don't know if I've ever done it to a woman though. I'm a fucking dunce when it comes to them. If I want to hit on a woman I can't work up the nerve to even talk to her, but if I'm not paying attention I accidentally hit on them. I think I just need to get slightly drunk or high to actually get a decent chick.

dont know how to green but true story

Have girlfriend traveling by bus to a place nearby, was tired and fell asleep, she wakes me up excited so I can see a prehistoric mound on the countryside. Then see 2 more after that. It was just nice and she knew I liked it and I guess she has seen my pictures of mounds without telling me and I kind of miss her >I

different strokes for different folks mah dude

>lasted until 1806 AD
>not 1918

Nah m8 you're just autistic. When I'm with a chick and drunk I go on autistic rants about historical stuff but they are actually interested. Girls dig philosophy as long as it isn't about cringey people like Nietzsche.

had hardcore discussion with my gf about Heraclitus of Ephesus. Made her cry out of pure anger.

you picked bad example bro

My man

What did you discuss?

Never happened to me. I monitor my autism pretty well.

>having autism

Jesus Christ, man, that was autistic.
>there's something germanic about chastity and faithfulness
>likes Hitler, of all people
FOR VVHAT PVRPOSE

>we were the first to end it.
>It's like saying that Charles Manson was the one that ended the Family cult killings

"You Cannot Step Into the Same River Twice"
What did he mean by this, how it applies to modern times and how stupid people are.

Literally not that hard to find a women into similar stuff as you. Just don't be an autist(which is a disorder I hope you know) Otherwise, you may have to date a girl with Asberger syndrome and call it a day.
Oh but wait, you need to make sure she's a 8-9/10 qt...well idk what to say at that point cause a lot of girls in that range are shallow unfortunately. You're just going to have to stfu and hope you get lucky I guess.

But I'm starting to see that some of these posts are just shitposts

How is that even a big deal? You made a comment she didn't care for, this likely IS NOT the main reason your date went sour

Are they tough?

Eh, keep your chin up. The interest of history and shit is growing among women. Women outnumber men in Archaeology majors by a ratio of 5:3.

That is good one. Made me laugh.
That is a way to get a girl. Talk with conviction and confidence and topic didn't really matter. The same goes for her 'political' or any beliefs. They do not matter and she will easily swap to view of dominant or confident male.
I had similar talk with a girl too. She was stubbornly trying to convince me that it was not river but a water.

Those two are not mutually exclusive

I've met multiple such girls

Maybe you can if you only date teenagers. For any self-respecting woman the opposite is true

>inb4 lool self-respecting women don't exist

I pity people like you desu

We could all be together with today's equivalent of Sylvia Plath or Maya Deren, but you faggots are too stuck up for happiness

>be me 17 year eternal kraut
>my teacher is a fat clinton-loving dyke with a Indian bf
>in english lesson with guest students from the US
>get shown the painting "Freedom of want"
>we should interpret it
>I raise my hand and state that this is propaganda, which should remind the us citizens for what they are fighting for
>english teacher mocks me i front of whole class
>"Hahaha my beloved guests from america this is user. user is stupid, he always tries to connect things to history"

>in actual history class about the Cold War
>we were talking about the topics of our final exam papers we want to write about
>some lefty faggot, who declared himself unasked as a pacifist, wants to write his paper on propaganda in us media
>asks for suggestions
>i suggest "Rambo"
>whole class is laughing at me
>even professor is laughing at me, who wrote his doctor paper on "the effects of French chansons on rekindling the german-french friendship post-bellum"
>point out that rambo I was anti-war
>point out that rambo II + III are mindless gore fests, promoting islamic terrorists
>point out the reasons is that after rambo I the us army gave them equipment for free, but wanted to take control over the story board
>now everyone is pissed off

same class i took in 2014
>faggy professor asks if we think there is a reemerging cold war between russia and the west
>everybody states that there are no signs of a new cold war
>i state that the cold war has never really ended
>maidan already happened, german media goes in full anti-russian propaganda mode
>state that stay-behind networks of the old war are still active in europe
>everybody looks at me as if i am a lunatic
>just the qt russian girl states after class and other classes that she wants to suck my dick

Good1

Are you autistic?

Cool story, however your opinions are fucking retarded and you should really rethink everything you believe in. Hitler is a poster boy for degeneracy.

Why would you lie to your sister?

no wonder they had so many turncoats in WWII if "your own" are like that

Are you German? We're your teachers really this bad? Because mine were amazing desu

I would've never accepted humiliation like that, good thing you spoke up at least irt rambo

Maybe you're dating shit women, my girlfriend enjoys historical facts and word etymologies.

cont.

>at party
>flirting with two girls
>"so thehe user what are studying?"
>"history"
>"ohhhh history is so stupid, i like to live in the now xD"
>just answer with "you don't understand your time, if you are blind to your past"
>both girls look uncomfortable
>both are walking away while they are talking about their plans to travel to india
>what did i do wrong?!

>spent 3 months building a little wooden town for an illegal rave with friends
>throw rave
>some hippie faggots bring tibetan prayer flags with them
>all the stupid hipster cunts gather around these hippie bums, while they are talking about the importance of "accumulating good karma"
>throw in that he is a faggot and don't understands the concepts of buddhism and hinduism
>get shit from the whole meme crowd

good thing is i am a chad, so most people can't see my autism

hows that a lie - you think all the Africa just sang khumbaya until mean white men came to catch them with nets? They had their wars and their own slaves like pretty much each and every major group of people around the world and they kept having them afterwards too.

Plenty of places in black Africa ended legal slavery somewhere in the 20th century and as many of these places are no fortresses of law and order then the illegal slavery were/is still rampant.
Right at this moment there are more slaves in the world than there ever was traded during Atlantic slave trade. Most of them are in Africa (and therefore black slaves owned by black masters) and India.

Yes, i am and most of my teachers and latter my professors were shit, with a few exceptions.

E.g. my highschool history teacher gave me always an average oral grade, always asked myself why.
On the last days of school trip, when we drank a few beers, he told me "i always thought you were an asshole, user. but you are okay".

My theatre teacher called me an asshole in class, after she showed us post-modern performance art from the Abramovics and i stated that i like theatre of the antiquity or old theatre more.

But the quality depends on the subject, i get the feeling that humanities are filled with brainlets and thin-paper eared bureaucrats, while i had amazing steam teachers.

But i was also a very exhausting student some times, you know the kind of kid who burns all his papers in the back of the class.

Agreed, I got my current gf by using my historical knowledge, granted she is also a history student, so she digs that shit, but there's a time and a place, dropping an anecdote about a pretty gruesome execution method on a first date was just poor form by OP.

There is still slavery in the world - especially in Africa.

Chad clubbed 10% of her pussy to death for It's lack of discipline.
Says a lot about stacy.

It was more or less uncommon.
But used in New armies or consistently failing ones.
The logic being.
If you fuck tards don't get your shit together, you're going to die.

Mass punishment works to great effect.

That's just autism. You could have played that so much better and actually impressed her my dude.

muh whiteknight

It wasn't what you said, just how you said it. You probably came off as arrogant know-it-all dweeb.

>pro tip: you can say whatever you want to women so long as it's with confidence and get away with it/make them think they're interested. It also helps if you're healthy, fit, and virile.

I told a 18yo grill that Eugenics works on a factual level and is scientifically undeniable. I used selective breeding of dogs as my case in point and even schooled her a little on phenotype vs genotype and dominate and recessive traits.

I later took this girls virginity.

Isn't the true sucessor to Rome like Finland or something? I forgot how, but supposedly it is

I knew a girl like that and then she moved to another country

>Doesn't understand why a sperglord studdering his way through word etymology on a turn of phrase that everyone fucking understands would be a turn-off.

>go on date with qt girl
>she invites me to her house afterwards for coffee
>politics some how get brought up
>She says america is declining just like rome
>Ask her which time period of decline
>caught totally off guard by my response she blushed and turns away
>"I-I'm not sure user what time period do you think."
>she's biting her lip in anticipation of what I am about to say
>I whisper sensually in her ear
>"275..."
>she whimpers softly knowing full well the words that are about to leave my lips
>...AD
>she moans loudly, in turn soaking the couch
>visibly ovulating at this point I go for the kill
>I grab her by the chin and turn her face towards me
>SOL INVICTUS
>she screams in delight and jumps on erect cock that she has been aggressively rubbing by this point and fucks my like a temple prostitute

>cringey people like Nietzsche
Are you retarded?

epic story bro, an upvote for you

Underrated

Nietzsche was a pseudo intellectual just like Freud

I bet you unironically read Stirner.

>be me
>approach grill
>want have sex?
>ok
>do sex
its easy as that lads

>Reading anything after Voltaire and Descartes
>Reading G*rman """""Intellectuals"""""

That's the problem with modern civilisation postmodernist,nihilistic, judeo-german corruption of the human spirit