It's time to stop lying and talking about fitness. It's time to start doing it. Post your real height/weight/age...

It's time to stop lying and talking about fitness. It's time to start doing it. Post your real height/weight/age, and then get your ass to the fucking gym in the morning. I'm going to, you need to do it too. Haven't you had enough of being a fat fuck?

25/260lb/6ft

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you wanted to talk to yourself, you could have posted on your fucking blog OP. Fuck off fatty.

Have been going to the gym now for a month
19/165/5'6 - femanon

25/186/6ft
I've been lifting for 18 months.
Went from doing nothing with my free time, apart from playing LoL and smoking weed. To being diligent about making myself a better life.
pic related
Decent progress?

19/200lbs (lost 55lbs this year)/6'3"

17/185/6ft

Been lifting for like a year and a half
Bench: 200lbs
Squat: 308lbs
Deadlift: 325lbs

Always had pretty strong legs and a shocking upper body.

26/122lb/5'5''. Gotta stop getting high and eating a ton of fruit. It's pushing my carbs over limit constantly

girl get your fucking ass to the gym, you know you feel like shit the way you are now.

21/171/5'6
>inb4 turbomanlet kys face/frame/height

I know, felt like shit for years, never knew what to do.
Found fit, lurked for about 6 months and now I'm a regular at my gym

UNDERAGE
UNDERAGE
UNDERAGE

what was the name of this site ?

symmetricstrength.com/

22/190/5'9

Lifts are:
Front squat 275x5
Bench 235x5
The Press 155x5

Estimate 21% bf

Run 1.5 miles in 9.10

Okay but keep fucking doing it tho. A month without gym?? What could you possibly use to justify that? I had ACL reconstruction and I was out of the gym for 3 weeks tops and that was only because I couldn't stand without help. It's been a month and a half and I'm thinking I'll be back at a deloaded leg day without pain in maybe another month, feeling good. What's your excuse??

6'0 195
12% bf

>been going to the gym
You missed something there

22/165/5'7

Been lifting kinda consistently since freshman year of college. Now I lift 3-5 times a week. My main problem has always been eating enough, when I was a kid I used to only eat one meal a day, and it kinda stuck with me. Been meaning to get up to 175 for a while now, but I'm shit at sticking to a diet.

Bench 200, squat 290, deadlift 330.

22/6'1/155

excited to lift tomorrow.

thanks

25 / 139lb / 4'11"
Short and fat. Feels bad man.

>5"9 / 79kg / 25 years old.

>MFW I actually train hard 5 days a week
>Mfw I have a decent sex life
>MFW I have a good social life
>MFW I don't understand all these betas on here saying tfw-no gf, I broke up with mine a few months ago because I wanted to travel and train without distractions.

>>Have been going to the gym
>Why aren't you going to the gym?
Why aren't you taking reading lessons?