So abandon ship or wait til I hopefully break even (6k sat)

So abandon ship or wait til I hopefully break even (6k sat)
this is the first time I've ever lost a significant amount of money on a coin but it's only been 1 day.

and yes i realize i fell for a PND

It still has a good volume so you might want to hold for a little longer.

the suppoman dump is already done, so u are better putting ur money elsewhere

Hold coin !
OMG
the future of crypto

that was a dead cat bounce just now in case you didn't realize. it's going to fall much harder now.

or maybe just hold better not sell low

i entered at 0.0000111 and left at 0.0000266 with 500 of these.

im so proud of myself for not getting fomo

you should have listened to bitcoin skele

ELIX is purely a scam so you better sell before you lose more of your money.

lol, someone wants to the moonship

The only thing it had going for it was a normie name like OMG. Too bad the name was wasted on a scam coin.

Have you seen the telegram Amin? He calls himself crypto user....

>pajeet

Still holding my Elix being x2 since my investment. Potential is still big with such low market cap, too big to not invest at least some pocket money. Every coin has fluctuations. Dump may as well be over in a day and moon time again in a week.

sorry user, you aren't going to make it

but how?
If they bring out something it is guaranteed to go up.
The market cap is so low.
One piece of good news and it should go up to a few m.

FUUUUUUU I sold yersterday at 3500 reeeeeee

your guys logic is "wow it mooned, it has to moon again r-right." when its the obvious pnd

Ffs typos. Retype

I got into ELIX weeks ago so I'm nicely up. But I'm not selling and I'm cruising through all this silly hype without blinking.

Why? Because I've been following the project for the beginning and I know it's going to be massive. Biz and all the dumbass "investors" here are fucking idiotic, panic selling when they see the price slip even slightly and causing a landslide, not realising that in the long term this thing will be huge.

Fuck what anyone is saying, for or against. Invest in things that are solid projects. ELIX is the best project I've seen in crypto for years, it has an actual mass use case and business use case that isn't based around some weird obscure concept becoming "decentralised" and the devs consistently release updates ahead of schedule and work hard to help their users and community.

Don't be a fucking retard and chase "moon missions". Invest sensibly, ignore the fucktards screaming in panic or excitement, and stay calm while you ride it out

This. Maybe it is not the "BEST PROJECT FOR YEARS", but the potential is fucking huge and investmentwise it is just dumb not to hold at least some. In the shit tier top300-400 this coin is at least the most outstanding one and with some news it will grow again. The possibility for an easy x10 to x20, realistically speaking, is very good. Don't have to do anything but hold for 2-3 months some pocket money and maybe it is x20. Corrections happen all the time for every coin since the beginning of time, but panic selling with losses whenever there are some fluctuations if you're not dead serious speculating on rebuying again just makes you IQ bottom tier. I suspect most of the idiots who sold will FOMO back in at 10k sats.

It was 6.7 cents on Sunday. 3x and stable now, which is bullish

I would wait since selling at a loss is the Veeky Forums way. You don't have the stomach for crypto if you sell at a loss after every dip/correction/dump.

Now the general sentiment about this coin is "SCAM" so maybe do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you. It has a nice volume and the price seems to have found it's support around 4k sats.

Can't go wrong throwing some $$ at it and wait for a bit.

>goes up 1200% in a month
>-30% correction
>DIS COIN IS DED MOVE ON

It never was a pnd. Fomo retards didn’t read the website and cracked under pressure when info that was there in the first place became apparent to them.
It’s still undervalued.
It will pump again but this time in a more controlled way backed by actual news.

It never was a pnd. The main holders are still there just got more of it. The only people who sold were weak handed suppoman followers and Veeky Forums autists who got spooked by the correct market cap who was always apparent to anyone who actually bothered to read the white paper.

Well, at least they're trying :')

Don't fall for it people, there is no way this isn't going back up and way beyond where it's been. It might take a couple of weeks, or even months, but if this doesn't go 10x nothing will.

Day -3 shill threads appear
Days -2,-1 pump
Day 0 dump

We're at +1 you fucking morons

Got 600 in muh wallet. Gonna buy me a new video card in for Christmas

>pajeet

elixir project is medicore, it's not a fucking chainlink you absolute tosser. With such a small marketcap however, I'm expecting a good 2x to 8x return over the coming months.

Smart money cashed out 2-3x their initial investment and is still holding a decent stack. Anywhere it goes from here on is just icing on the cake.

been holding since 2000 and slept through this
when do i sell?

It's stabilizing right now, which is a good sign for steady growth maybe, will buy more

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL!!!

Been holding since 300 sat lol i have 450k

Id sell half now to secure your initial investment. Im forgetting im still holding any and checking back in a month. Id say 4x what it is now isnt unrealistic. 10x if the dev actually pulls through with promises.

Yeah Already sold enugh to cover my intial. I;m holding for at least 8000 sat

Fuuuckkk dude, just don't crash sell m8. I've got 2000.

In case you'd like to share some with me user. I'm making Elix memes and graphics. I actually did pic related, plan on doing more and some originals

0x1113fc98c0a840ef100d3d217aed085e0f364b52

>dead cat bounce
>maintaining support and converging
gg retard have fun being poor
this is the perfect opportunity to buy in if you havent already

This is awesome.

And to answer OP, I'm the genesis address holder guy. I won't be selling at least until the app comes out. So I say keep holding.

Yeah, front end is already developed. Check out the discord. Devs speak perfect English. Updates as always,and they are active in discord for any uestions

LMAO NOT SELLING AT AFTER 200% IN 48 HOURS

Thanks user trying to think up more ideas and elixify more memes. Thanks for the compliment. If you send some Elix I'd be too happy, but either way expect more memes. If you have ideas or requests feel me here or the telegram. I'm Hugh wotmate on Telegram

how long will i have to wait for this shit to go up

For
Ev
Er

Don't sell your whole stack at 8k please. We can go much higher than that

8 weeks