I had no idea compression pants were so comfortable

I had no idea compression pants were so comfortable

I feel like I could wear these all day

Other urls found in this thread:

articlesofstyle.com/56239/a-brief-history-of-mens-style/#sthash.IXmkqblV.dpuf
youtube.com/watch?v=1GEhjXHQR1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They also make your body look sexy as hell

don't hit on me, silly girls! I'm only wearing these pants for function, not to be a sex object

Ordered under armour comp pants and shorts they should arrive tomorrow. Cant wait.
Any recomendations on brands? I have under armour tank top and its good, so I thought the pants will be too.

Who doesnt want to be a sex object?

The half at the gym wearing those baggy as shit shorts.

How do I hide my full boner in these so I'm not asked to leave?

Had good luck with Nike and Hind. Really helps to try on first to make sure they feel right.

Firm underwear. And you'll get over it.

do you have any more like this user / good source site

due to actually being a classic masculine archetype i don't respond to shit unless it gets in my face like this

best motivation

pls respond

The pump should rob you of boner blood. Just lift harder

No big deal. How do you think we got through the 80s?

Men are becoming more and more like women. You faggots remind me of that one bitch who dresses like a whore because "it's comfy" and "for myself, not to impress others". It's ok that you wanna show off your ass (well actually it's not, it's gay), but at least admit it.

Shh, let the children play.

Perhaps women are becoming more like men.
Now go out and preach truth to those harlots!

How is it gay? Im showing my quads and ass and girls dig it.

Maybe not gay but definitely feminine. Not full homosexual but metrosexual.

this desu senpai
you guys are retards

It's traditionally a feminine trait to constantly seek attention and validation. Needing to show off your body to do this, specifically your ass and legs, is particularly feminine.

That's basically what's happening. The base on which societal norms were built is pretty much gone and now everything is getting flipped on its fucking head, which can be a good thing depending on how you look at it.

And thats on me, I like how they feel and look on me. Shouldnt bother you that much.

>not wanting to look like Vegeta at the gym

Hows the compression on those? I like a strong squeeze.

i wear them at home, wouldn't be caught dead wearing them in public

i wear compression shorts when i train. essential support for me. they aren't comfortable enough to wear all day, for me. a few hours at most just when working out. when i wanna relax i get the boxers and stretchy shorts with no shirt or socks. damn near freeballin at home.

why the fuck would i want my body compressed when i'm trying to relax? or is it that compression pants make you focus more on your legs and the sensation?

is it worth the extra money? how are they compared to regular tights?

As the nineteenth century came to an end men were slowly shaking-off the Victorian influence which still had them wearing tophats, frock coats, and pocket watches while carrying walking sticks. This may seem like an elaborate and restrictive way to dress, but it was a big step in the right direction considering the Georgian period that proceeded it had men wearing feathers, panty hose, and high heels. And you thought you were a “dandy”

- See more at: articlesofstyle.com/56239/a-brief-history-of-mens-style/#sthash.IXmkqblV.dpuf

Get out tripfag

How the fuck do you not get chaffing after a few hours? I try to wear them like daily pants since it's so hot but after a while my thighs begin to chafe

I like the compression and they're supposed to help you recover.

Guys may want to buttbang you tho

Never had that problem.

Hey, a mire is a mire

I just feel like I get more air in the general balls-area when I wear them.

Tfw wide hips

Bro science alert.

youtube.com/watch?v=1GEhjXHQR1I

So much this. Who knew chicks like eye-candy?

The pair of Nike Dry-Fits I got are pretty tight. The Hinds less so, but those are for cold weather running. I have a preference for the classic Hind (nylon/spandex) running tights, but those have gotten harder to find.

For the most part, nobody cares. If they do, they keep it to themselves. Or broadcast it on Veeky Forums

My muscles feel way less tired the next day.

>TRY-HARDS UNIIIIITTTTEEEEEE!!!

Where's the best place to buy these?

The Cringe Store should have them in stock.

you don't hide the bulge you show it with pride, if anyone is looking at your crotch, it's because they want to see it

I heard Hugh Jackman deadlifts there. Might have to check it out.

How the fuck do i stop looking like I'm hiding a sausage in my pants with these things.

Have to wear shorts over the top.

Ugly people.

They want it more than normal people

lost

now you know why girls wear yoga pants

Just wear snug boxerbriefs underneath. Keeps your package nice and compact.

Or stop being a pussy and wear it with pride.

kek

Sam Hyde made that image

>tfw grower

My bulge is too unimpressive to wear these without shorts.

Tbh its actually males who biologically seek attention. Peacocks for instance, horns on rams, loud noises for frogs. Males would work to get the attention of females.

Me
Unattractive people lusting after me make me shudder

I do

you get funny looks sometimes but girls think its qt

compression shorts under the tights

if you wear shorts over them you're literally either an insecure twink or a nigger

>have tiny hands

what's the swiftest way to exit this mortal coil

lmao

ec3d, 2XU or skinz. make sure they are rated above 20 mm hg of pressure for actual compression.

Cool thanks

How is it gay to be wearing something comfortable? Or is this shitty bait?

>T. Someone who wears compression shorts on a regular basis because I'm moving constantly at work. Granted its under everything else.

I wear tights on legday since they're comfy as shit and people can't stop mirin' extra hard when they see me squat 4 plates with my buns of steel.
No one bats an eye when guys wear stringers or tanktops to show off their upperbody, why is showing off your glutes and legs any different?

Does anyone know whats the amount of pressure on under armour? Their website says nothing