'Bigorexia': he works out for two hours a day but still thinks he is 'scrawny'

>Nicolas Depoorter, 24, an electric engineer from West Flanders in Belgium, suffers from muscle dysmorphia or 'bigorexia', an anxiety disorder in which a person becomes obsessed with the idea they are not sufficiently muscular.

>Throughout his younger years, Nicola - whose biceps have a circumference of half a metre - was bullied, first for being too fat, and then as a teenager for being too thin.

>He now has an intense gym routine, strict diet and enviable muscular physique, with 48cm biceps. Yet however bulky he gets, when he looks in the mirror, he still sees the skinny teenager he once was. 'I still see myself looking like I did age 17 when I first started working out,' Mr Depoorter says. 'I'm obsessed with fitness. I make a lot of effort but don't see the changes. It's frustrating and sad. I know that's not the reality, but I just don't see it.

>dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3600731/Gym-addict-bullied-fat-child-teenager-suffers-bigorexia-works-two-hours-day-thinks-scrawny.html

You don't have bigorexia, right, Veeky Forums?

>Abuse of supplements and constant drinking of protein shakes
Where are my 8scoopers at? CMONNNN

>Dat face bloat

Orals are hell

my god he looks like shit he should probably bulk to become husbando mode

The main thing is not even mentioned.
Excessive and dangerous use of steroids

>an anxiety disorder in which a person becomes obsessed with the idea they are not sufficiently muscular.
>Yet however bulky he gets, when he looks in the mirror, he still sees the skinny teenager he once was

damn i might have this...although i havent been lifting very long.

Does shit like this affect how you view other people as well?

If he views himself as scrawny, how does he see skellingtons?

You look small in the mirror BECAUSE YOU ARE SMALL.

>electric engineer
that means he has a degree from college / university, right? if so, where's the problem? his life seems to be in order if he manages to obtain a college degree. just let him leave humanity behind.

>not embracing the BDD to get even bigger and stronger

>Yet however bulky he gets, when he looks in the mirror, he still sees the skinny teenager he once was

Isn't that most fat people?

Not really. Most fat people know they're fat. They might be in denial about how fat or how unhealthy their level of fatness is but its a rare fat person who isn't aware they're a fat person.

He learned a trade, so he'll be fine.

Yeah Gay4Pay is a pretty good trade

THat's how it works for me.

I've gained over 30kg over the last 4 years of lifting, going from 78kg at 185cm to 108kg.

I don't see myself as big. I'm normal.
It's other people who are digustingly spoopy skellingtons.
It's hard to even watch videos now - people have giant heads, tiny shoulder width, arms that don't change size from their wrists up to their shoulders - they look like half inflated baloons, not like living things.

It's even worse, because all normal animals have a muscle structure visible under their skin and 99% of people don't. It's like they're not even living beings, just some mockery of life.

Nope, as a former potbelly, they definitely know they are fat. The delusion comes from trying to force a belief of being fat being okay onto themselves and those around them.

>roiding for this

Let's face it, most of us have some severity of bigorexia. I think it can be good to an extent. It's not a bad thing to want to improve and be a better stronger person. It can however get out of hand.

>you just realize 19 inches is half a meter.

Holy fuck.

Oh look,it's JM

When will it be my turn for a qt black gf who encourages my gains :(

>RACEMIXING

>can leg press the weight of a 9 year old child

But... that's pathetic. Even if she meant OHP that's nothing remarkable.

>Looking at this guy and all I want is to see is his bare legs and ass so I can check how top heavy he his
No homo

>Read that as boatface
Still a good description

A 9 year old child is 63.0 lbs on average. That's 28,6kg.
I can hammer curl that kind of weight.
Fuck, I'm pretty sure I could do a one sided lateral raise with 'the weight of a 9 year old child'.

How can britbongs and their descendands live with themselves when they use such retarded metaphors for everything?
This is almost as retarded as staya's "that's almost the weight of an adult koala".

fuh