Been doing tousands of crunches in past months; never was fat, was doing cardio in the past...

Been doing tousands of crunches in past months; never was fat, was doing cardio in the past... my muscles are tight as a chord, sometimes they strain. However, some fat bitches that asked for my ab pics called me ''fat''; told me that i got ''beer belly''.

I think i am pretty done with muscles,now i need cutting and toning. Already eating like ~800-1000 calories a day for past few days, trying to get dehydrated to make skin thinner. Anything else i need to look out for?

is.. is this b8?

i shit you not. I put these on my facebook and some sluts were telling me that it is ''shame to look at my ugly body''

Fatass

wow X_X

Thank Mr skeltal!

Basically HOW TO burn last little visceral fat AND how to make skin THIN so my muscles would look better?

you look terrible you should lift weights

You have body image issues not body fat issues dude.

Hit the gym, eat more, bulk up

You dont have enough muscle to look ripped even at single digit bf.

Never trust whales
Their insecurities will make them believe false facts so that they feel better
If you want to build muscle do more intense exercises then bodywork outs

>Do your homework on exercises
>Do exercises
>???
>Profit

If you eat 800 calories and try to dehydrate you will shrivel and look like shit. if you eat more and lift right you would look good at your current body fat. And you'll always feel like shit if you go for Facebook likes faggot.

make bigger muscles

I'm at like 17% BF and have better ab definition than you

You look great op. I hope that fat cunt goes and dies in a fire..

Need an ego boost? I'd do anything to swap bodies with you.

I'm a glutton that considers suicide on an almost hourly basis.

Keep up the hard work. You already made it; so everything your doing from here on out is turning you into hercules.

like a homeless man telling a poor man he is rich because he has more money than him

>turning you into Hercules
he has almost zero muscle development, he's a long way from Hercules

Honestly, OP, that sounds like some straight tumblr ebin troll bullshit
>find fit guy on tinder or similar
>ask for an pics
>tell him he's fat/chubby no matter what
>haha! Ebin fucking troll. Now men know what it feels like to be me!!

You don't have enough muscle to look ripped.

If all you are doing are crunches, then you will have a wide core giving the illusion of being chubby. Without a back, delts, arms, chest, or legs - you just have a thick core and too high of body fat for it to show as muscle.

You don't look ripped.
You have a meme body.

1000 crunches, and no diet.

yohimbine hcl

>I think i am pretty done with muscles,now i need cutting and toning. Already eating like ~800-1000 calories a day for past few days, trying to get dehydrated to make skin thinner. Anything else i need to look out for?
Build muscle first, you're just going to make yourself skinnier and less defined

>Basically HOW TO burn last little visceral fat AND how to make skin THIN so my muscles would look better?
You're asking two different things. If you want to lose fat then eat at a deficit or work out more. If you want to develop muscles then do exercises which target those muscles. In this case you want ab exercises like hanging leg raises and bicycle kicks, once you're ready do them weighted

You've wasted a few months on crunches and a bad diet while being a fag on facebook, move on and start developing some muscle instead.

Thing is,i dont want to fucking lift. I am happy with my legs, happy with my pecs, happy with my back.

Could uae more biceps but im sick of LIFT = FIT xD

Just any tips for abs, something that makes em look better at my current body type. I dont want to look like mountain.i want to keep my endurance for running and sex. Big back and overtrained legs look nasty imo.

Gf is happy with how hard the muscles feel and the size of them when flexed. Just something to make my skin really thin and something to reduce bloating.i can live with what i have. Just ab toning for the summer

Not sure if serious

im sure retards this big dont exist
cant understand you with all the dick in your mouth

Dont want to gain plenty of weight. Now i might be 81kg @ 191cm tall. Used to weight 85. I have troubles gaining weight due to metabolism.

I fear that any extra kilos right now will go into fat, therefore making me look worse, fatter. I have >10% bodyfat afaik; most of it is concentrated at lower part of my belly in form of visceral; the inner fat.

Girls here also dislike overtrained guys. I also dont want to be dwayne johnson, just wanna stay athletic.

Jesus Fucking Christ

But you have a good point. It's pretty easy to accidentally become Dwayne Johnson, so I would hold off on lifting anything.

Look up the crossfit glute ball throw. You pretty much launch a medicine ball with your abs. Great for the core. If doing it indoors just do it beside a wall and lightly throw it up and catch it off a bounce if need be while still doing the full range of motion

That's 15-16% bodyfat-at least. I can barely see the shape of your abs-you have no other notable muscles, and you have almost no vascularity.

If you had a lot of visceral fat, then you're closer to 17% (meaning the fat is clustered around you inner organs).

Honestly, you look average at best.

You're not going to accidentally get big or overtrained.
Your uninformed opinions about your bodyfat, ignorance of metabolism, diet, and training all lead me to believe that you are an utter fool that cannot be helped.

Thanks, mr.doctor #1 :)

Turns out my knowledge of my doby and what doctors are telling me is utter BS but hopefully i should trust some asshole on the Veeky Forums now that is obsessed with mass :)

>Doctors
>Knowing anything more than a few memes about nutrition, exercise, or kinesiology other than the few classes they've had on it unless that is their specialty

You greatly over-estimate the specialization of a doctor. Any nutritionist or kinesiologist could tell you that doctors are very misinformed in these areas.

Also, I'm what the average male should be-not what he is. Modern western men are as fit as the worst men from ages ago.

How about this? Even at worst years eatting shitton of sugar, fats; pizzas and kebabs and anything as much and as often as i would want, i could still stay at 84-87g range?

Eating 4times a day twice of tripple with snacks and sweets. Doctors told me to take pills that reduce metabolism and not to smoke. All i did was just eating to my hearts and wallets content to not become skinny faggot again like i used to be in my teen years. Entire years of eating all the shit just to look bit better than your average european-russian that have nothing. Planks.

When i say i have fucking fast metabolism, i mean it.

Twice of tripple the servings* of your average man

We have a similar body type.

Eat more brosephine, you're skelly, Not otter, skelly. Eat more lift some real weight bro

Also, i didnt asked for praises, not ratings.

All i want to know is how to get good abs...

Is that it? Crunches and cardio? What did you expect when you posted this picture? Why are you taking what they say to heart?

there could not be more wrong with this post

Guys I'm too tired for this shit so I'm asking politely, is this bait or are people really this retarded?

Cut yourself. Just cut the skin over your stomach.

Actually, go away and then cut yourself. You already got the right answer several times and you said you don't want to do it. You don't have enough muscle for prominent abs. Build some or deal with the way you look.

I didnt expected some american fatasses to tell me how bad i look (they dont even show pics for comparison) and how i gotta do things that are not in my interest (gaining bulk in summer season and lifting when i need to get my skin thin for abs,be it skinny or "normal").

Oh and if this is how regular ;average "murican looks then how come you are one of the fattest nations in the world?

Gimme a break, i started working on ans pretty recently and im already seeing the results. My sexy gf is really glad.

I get it. Even if someone is actually fit here, ( i mean has good abs not like in tank-muscles ugly fit ) i PALE IN COMPARISON with my 40 days on 5minuteshaper and 4500 pull-chrunches + jogging in home conditions?

I dont want to waste cash on whey protein, im broke. I dont want to spend extra time for gym just to lift because that is what is everyone's heads. Fucking lifting. We should rename /fit to /lift.

Also i dont care even if i dont have muscle for "good abs".. Not everyone has mental issues when they see everyone smaller then they actually are. Good abs or slim belly; whatever, just tell me how to get flat asap

7/10 lots of summerfriends fell for it

if that is you, consider lifting weights so that you look less like a utility pole

Alright. This is it

The guy is faking it, and we've been duped.

Nobody is this stupid

This is me after 6 months of lifting, no crunches. You might not have good genes but you still look OK. Keep going

You must be 18+ to post on Veeky Forums kiddo

>I want to tone my abs

Literally kys

Here's some real advice: eat at a caloric surplus and do compound movements. This will help you develop your core, not crunches.

It's bait

Honestly OP. Post bp.

Kill yourself

been trying really hard to get ready for summer. Any tips appreciated how to look better, at home conditions. Never lifted nor i have money or food for that atm xD

>6 months of
>"""""""Progress"""""""
>For this

Holy shit, bro.

You already wasted 6 months making NO DISCERNABLE PROGRESS.

Why not just waste another 6 months?

Nobody has addressed the calorie thing because it's so funny.

>1-2k a day.
>Somewhere between those two numbers.

I should have gotten sides insurance, because mine are ruined

o i am mirin

You look like a skinnyfat dyel shit.

Start SS and become a man.

as you can see i really started excercises not that long ago READ NIGGA, READ; old pics are just to show that my metabolism is pretty ok when it comes to eating shit and not totally going obese.

in 1 month i did pretty fucking great PROGRESS, and since im giving my all before summer, you might as well stop being little bitch and give a usefull tip so i could give 110% and save time

fucking retard

Bro you're young enough and your body isn't busted yet. You have no excuses. I'm 45 and I was fat from ~25-35 working a shit ass job and hating my life. Now I'm Veeky Forums and literally cucking other guys. Decide what you want to do with your life and then pursue it.

either way i am and will be fucking more bitches than you ever will and your useless virgin ass is only good for knowledge. All you can do is help out a bro so i could start banging 5x more girls just based on my looks, not only on charisma and xp

show bussy.

>busted

so do something usefull and help me out with advice, no?

the fuck is will all the hate lmao xD

STOP.

NOW READ.

HOW TO GET BETTER ABS IN SHORTER TIME. i am getting there but wanna go faster

if anything, most american fatasses start at WAY WORSE conditions that i am. You littledicks are just shaming a newbie for trying get fit, that is all.

better do someting usefull and help. Fucking trolls

Kek, but nice proverbial tone.

>Getting so mad that you replied three times
Shiggy didgerido

Here is my preface to my advice
>You don't understand "metabolism"
>You don't have enough muscle to cut rapidly (you could do it slowly)
>You don't understand proper diet
>You don't understand proper programming

Do chinups every day until you can do 3*20
Do push-ups every day until you can do 3*40
Do handstand push-ups until you can do 3*10
Keep running
Keep doing your crunches

By the way,
>you're destined to be average at best
And it has everything to do with who you are, you filthy pajeet.

You'll look decent after this, and you may eventually decide to do more of your own research until you understand more.

Dubs. Trip kb image. Quads on machine. FUCKING TRIPLE CHECKED

You look like you were already pretty active or played sports before you started lifting. Yes?

kardio. little bit of muay thay

never ever lifted nor entered the gym. Mostly runing, used to do pullups (could easilly do 20) but havent done em in 1 year; cant find a bar in new city. Now also doing 5min shaper crunches

That's because they're fat and insecure, and they want to make you feel insecure so that they can continue to be fat.

Anyway yeah if you are eating less than 1000 kcal and actually believed them even for a second, you have serious mental health issues that need to be addressed before you start fucking yourself up.

hmm ok, will try to eat atleast 3k cals... hunger is pain in the ass.

thanks for advice!

One guy @irl who is pretty fit told me that i also need to eat way more