How common are steroids nowadays? I go to college and I see so many improbably stacked guys...

How common are steroids nowadays? I go to college and I see so many improbably stacked guys, dudes with arms that must be 19 inch at least. Just 5 years ago I hardly ever saw guys as built as this, today's ottermode was yesterday's ripped .

Women are fatter than ever though.

Evolution bro. People tired of being 1.0 when you can be 2.0.

They've got to be super common and yet I have no idea how to acquire them safely and legally for myself.

It's not like I want to be natty or anything...

>tfw you'll never leave humanity behind

> I go to college and I see so many improbably stacked guys, dudes with arms that must be 19 inch at least
fuck im gonna go to college in the fall as bit bigger than ottermode, how can I even compete?

>They've got to be super common and yet I have no idea how to acquire them safely and legally for myself.
it takes 5 minutes to ask in /fraud/ and for them to reply "reddit SST you fucking mongoloid"

These "roid heads" you see are probably just guys who have followed great routines and managed nutrition for a long time now. It's incredibly easy to get great training information in today's digital age. I used to be like you... guy bigger than me? Juice. Then I saw a true competitive body builder irl and

Online, very common (only the most autistic body obsessed people discuss fitness online)

Real life, not common at all. Out of hundreds of people I've seen at my gym over the last 3 years, I've only seen 5 people that looked like they were enhanced, 3 of which were blatantly obvious with insane proportions, 2 of which seemed like fake-natty tier...not huge, but photo-shopped looking.

Are you fucking serious? Where do you live?

In Denmark, steroid use is extremely common and very, very easy to obtain. Honestly, I think I know more people who lift who use or have used than who don't.

The gym I goto is a mum & pop gym. It's not a franchise.

Usually the franchise gyms are where most gear-head bodybuilders wearing animal stringers go.

Not him but like 95% of males in my uni don't lift. Only like half of them do other sports. Most people look dyel as fuck.

The guys who lift, most of them, are not bigger than me, nor leaner so I'm going to guess most of them are natty (because I am).

(Belgium)

Maybe on Amager...

I think that a poll in Sweden suggested some 40% of regulars to an innercity gym in Stockholm were using illegal enhancers.

That was a good few years ago now, tho.

I lift in my uni's gym, there are a bunch of guys who use roids. Obviously most are natties, but there's definitely a decent amount of guys who roid, though most of them don't even look that good yet.

I must have been at more than 10 gyms at this point and steroid use was rampant in all of them. Of course the majority of people don't use, but the point is that there are many who do use.

Actually my current gym is the only gym I've ever been to where it's not so obvious although I still suspect some of them. Dedicated powerlifting and weightlifting gym so it's pretty tabu since these guys compete.

Aalborg.

It must be correlated with the location of the gym. I remember training for a little over a year at Fitnessdk at Osterbro. Aside from the occasional HA members and a few personal trainers, I hardly ever saw anyone I would suspect of using.

Then I moved to Amager and started training at a Fitnessworld. At any given time there was at least 5 or more which were on gear. And these were dead obvious.

>And these were dead obvious
And then you have to consider the fact that people who just try a mild beginner's cycle such as 500 test for 12 weeks aren't really that obvious, unless you know them and notice the rate they progress at. The guys that are really obvious are the guys who are taking grams and grams of shit.

Exactly. What I meant was the obvious difference between a gym located at Osterbro and one located on Amager.

roids

How inprobable? I know lots of guys who got big natty in high school playing football and then just kept lifting casually in college and stayed big.

I went to a New England liberal arts college where there were very very few juicers (like maybe one or two), but at my commercial gym I see definite roiders in there all day.

>Evolution bro. People tired of being 1.0 when you can be 2.0.

This.

Why be a weak skinny beta when you can become a Super-human for under $500/year?

>Why be a weak skinny beta when you can become a Super-human for under $500/year?

Reduced life expectancy might not be a fair trade for some people.

Imagine if you're highly paid in your profession, doctor, would you care about how much muscle you carry or how fat your wallet is?

I know vanity and adonis mentality can't be measured by money alone but for some might not be worth the long term repercussions.

I've been blasting for almost 2 years now. Very little time off in between, 3 months when I switched over to 200mg test per week.

Will cruise again at the end of this year for at least 6 months.

>acne
>osteoporosis
>roid rage
>anxiety/depression/other mental illnesses
>small balls
>etc
all to satisfy your vain 18 to 30 year old self for a few years before you realise it wasn't worth it
and only $500 a year

Don't be mentally ill and ever think that a roided body is attractive to anyone of quality and taste. It isn't.

ctd. - unless you meant compete in a strength competition, which no one here ever means

its not how long you live but how much you enjoyed your life.

and gear barely even affects your lifespan unless you're a tard who does orals, or are a druggie like that pajeet who died in thailand.

>gear barely even affects your lifespan
What exactly are you basing that on?

>How common are steroids nowadays?

83x rarer than Veeky Forums tells you they are, lol.
Don't fall for the meme, OP.

How much does a cheap blast and cruise cost, can I ask?

never proven in ANY scientific studies that anabolic steroids reduce your life expectancy. abusing is a different thing. antibiotics for angina are worse for your health, alcohol is worse, smoking, overeating etc... been blasting tons of shit for 10 years. Zero side effects (bit of acne that is countered by another medicine). but the positives are endless, changes in your muscular development, changes in your thinking. you want to be more productive, you have a huge desire to achieve, selfesteem. list is endless. not encouraging any1 but those fullnattygoalsnevertakeshithateeveryonethatdoes are worse than vegans and jehovah's witnesses

>but photo-shopped looking.

Godlike meme.
Really something that permabulkers can always claim.

Steroids = Bloated as hell.

Yo is that my boy Hemmingway?

I live in eastern Europe and pretty much everyone who's serious about lifting is on drugs. There are so many Lazar Angelov clones it's not even funny.

we understand diet better and the average lifter is more knowledgeable than before. we are also a pretty shallow society and we understand appearance give a huge advantage, so that motivates. steroids are less common than they used to be but there are plenty in e very gym.

with that said, 19 inch arms aren't outside the realm of decent for a natty lifter. your expe tations for natty lifting might be low.

I train here. Doesn't seem like a lot of gearheads now. I think they moved to another place. Just 1 year ago, you'd see huge people who was so obviously using steroids every time.

Grenaafag here. Almost everybody in the major gyms are roided as fuark

here in So Cal the shit is real common and i'm even going to start my first cycle in july. Looking back motherfuckers in my high school were on it. I go to the gym early at around 6 and a lot of guys you can tell have at least done a cycle once or twice. If you can't beat em join em.

The chances of getting caught are very slim and even so, if you do get caught, you can just move to a different gym.

You can easily find a gym who isn't associated with ADD.

some dudes are obviously roiding but there are a lot of natty guys like me, where lots of people think I'm roiding. it's an assumption that any guy above 220lbs with abs is on the juice.

nah man, i get that it's possible to make natty gains with time and dedication but the motherfuckers i see have bacne up the ass, have a receding hairline, and usually shrink down significantly after a couple months and then somehow magically get super fucking big and lean again all at once. And the people in high school were exposed eventually. I had people tell me they kicked it with them and legitimately saw them show them their stack and shit.

it's as easy to get roids as it is to buy weed lmao

If you've been lifting steadily for 3+ years, you'll notice that most guys bigger than you are on some form of gear.

It's a huge problem nowadays and it's gotten to the point where you look comparatively DYEL to most men if you're not on steroids.

Worryingly common actually, the police in my city are making more and more and more busts.

Yeah, my uni gym had waaaay too many guys who were absolutely jacked. Definitely a lot of gear usage in college.

Obviously, I think huge guys that have been training for a long time absolutely can be natty, it's another thing with those dudes that train for a couple of years.

The guys who are *obviously* roidfags are probably just the tip of the iceberg, they're doing everything right + roids, think how many idiots are being lazy sacks of shit and taking roids to level up and look buff but natty.

i wish everyone that roided was arrested and lost all their gains behind bars

Hey bud, I'm slightly above ottermode as well, girls love that shit, and have told me countless times I'm really fit/strong/have good posture etc, if you take steroids you're probably going to attract the wrong kind of chicks, or even men

It's all because of the rat race to be Chad, guys will risk their lives to fit female expectations, a lot of guys are breaking their dicks too with jelqing.

do you mean "impossible if you have no connections"?

>steroids are less common then they used to be

Are they really? I see more and more people with cannonball delts than I used too. The first gym I went to was a mom&pop gym with almost exclusively roiders (on the male side). My new gym not so much but I can still tell who has done juice

Good, we must build ourselves for the inevitable race war. Hail brothers, riksdagen will be the first target!

post body for reference pls kind anons

>How common are steroids nowadays?
Random guys in my gym hop on test+ dianabol for 3 months without any reason at all.
And by random, I mean people to whom the pinnacle of programing is ABA/BAB with no actual progress for several months and their diet is this month's magical diet with a catchy name.

At work there's several people aged 20-25 who hopped on retarded cycles like test-e+winstrol+anavar, then not actually taking everything or fucking up the timing by several days. They had visible effects for a few weeks tops, side effects for a few months and then they tried again.

Roids are very easy to get if you know the right guy.

>women are fatter than ever
ain't that the fucking truth

uk user here, using gear is still frowned on by normies which is a good sign that not many people use it, usage isn't rampant enough for public perceptions to change. the "meathead" stereotype is pretty big here still. outside of a gym it's rare to see anyone obviously on gear, most people are dyel and don't lift. i go to a student gym, it's rare that anyone in the morning is on gear, or maybe they are and they're just weak and look shit idk. when it's busy in the afternoon i'd guess maybe 2 or 3 of the 20 or so guys in there at any one time are on something, mostly disproportionate curlbro faggots.

>19 inch arms aren't outside the realm of decent for a natty lifter.

lmao. unless you're 6'2+ or have above-average gentics you can forget it. fatceps don't count either

she could be a cutie. What a disaster.

>unless you're 6'2+
If you're not, you don't count anyway.

Så hvordan skaffer du det? Hvis man overhovedet nævner det i mit center får man livstidskarantæne.

Vil du bilde mig ind, at du ikke kender nogen? Ikke engang nogen, der kender nogen?

Slet ikke.
Ingen af mine venner lofter, og det er ikke ligefrem et stort samtaleemne.

Det var da utroligt. Jamen så kan du jo blive nodt til at tage chancen og sporge tilfældige efter det, hvis du vil have fingrene i noget. Alternativt kan du vel finde et sted online og bestille det fra. Selvfolgelig kan man ikke være 100% på det er legit, men det kan man sgu heller ikke, hvis man kober fra en dealer.

Så en skod dokumentar fra TV2 hvor en tos spurgte i forskellige fitness butikker efter anavar. Hun kunne hvis kobe det næsten alle steder.

Did I just fucking teleport to /mämmi/

Bor du naer ishoej? Kan godt skaffe

steroids are less common they they used to be in the 80s and 90s. it's more common with women though. you could be better at recognizing it than before.
above average genetics are what I'm talking about. guys that have shitty genetics are the ones that are quick to jump on roids. guys like me who have good genes and naturally high test can get consistent gains for going on 10 years. but what annoys me is some guy that has just gotten on roids comes up to me and asks what my cycle is. I tell him I'm not on roids and he gives me this look like I'm just lying. happens about every month or so.

natty lifting is all about genetics, the limitations can be higher than some guys that are even juicing.

Out of the serious lifters at my gym I'm one of the few natty ones
I know this as well because everyone talks about it openly

>Evolution
Enjoy your weakling offspring.