Shit guys, found this little crowbro by the side of the road, probably hit by a car

Shit guys, found this little crowbro by the side of the road, probably hit by a car.

Do you know of any way to fix him up or is he too far into snap city to ever squat again?

The wound seems shallow, but dat leg is fucked up.

>tfw if I save him I'll have a new crow bro to make gains along with
By the way his parents are outside watching thr house since I took him in. Two adult city crows, just standing outside on a tree and watching.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DDmCxUncIyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get him to vet. they might be able to put him together.

Take him to a vet or zoo you retard.

vet or kill him

>retard
>suggests taking it to a zoo

plz take crowbro to vet

Called three vets and wildlife conservation things already bros, their vets are unavailable and they told me they'll call again but it's been 2 hours

they usually have facilities there to deal with things like this. It's not retarded at all.

kill it, it's in pain

>called a vet during work hours
>unavailable

how are they still in business?

did you try googling?

yeah wtf

Make sure he has food and water if nothing else. You could try bandaging the leg yourself. This is definitely a fatal injury for a wild animal, so it's unlikely that you'll be able to help much.
Even if you're a fucking amazing animal nurse, the stress of being taken away from the habitat is usually too much for wild birds.
That is to say, if the injury doesn't kill it, stress probably will. No harm in trying, though, user! You have a big heart

probably just feed him,
dont stress him an try to let leg fix itself
>wont be able to squat but if you keep him you can have him on your shoulder like a pirate

>try bandaging the leg yourself

no, don't do that. It needs surgery, don't fuck it up even more

I used to live literally 10 minutes walk from a zoo. They had a wildlife centre for injured native animals to be brought in and treated. Sorry you're an ignorant faggot.

pick one

>Implying any vet will perform free surgery on a wild crow

>implying no vet will
>implying you can't pay for it if they don't

take it to an animal hospital you tard. Prepare to pay big bucks for him else they will just put him down.

OP here

One of the vets called, I'm off to get crowbro fixed.

Yeah I'll probably have to pay. Got 50€ on me, do you think he'll charge more?

>tfw Greek
>will have to live off whey and sardines until Tuesday for my next wage

imagine the winggains crowbro could achieve

Birds survive with one leg all the time OP. You need to find some sort of vet.

Fuck it I guess I'll have to ask for the price of the procedure before we start and try to haggle it down to 50€

Im not leaving the vet with the bird still broken and in pain.

Greek? Can't you just, like, take things on "credit?"

I thought that was how Greece works. How do you even have 50 euroland funbucks?

where do you live?

Thank you based god. Crowbro will be the best pet ever once he is fixed.

Keep us informed about the progress of cowbro op.

Since you're greek I kinda have to ask: Going on vacation in a week to Greece for two weeks. Is there anything I really have to see and certain things that are way overrated?

No idea m8, but try and see what happens. I'm sure you can figure something out if they charge more. Gl to the crow

Fly right crowbro

In all likelihood the vet will put it down, which is probably for the best as there is really no way to rehab a wild bird for free

ωραίος ρε φίλε εγω είχα σώσει μια νυχτερίδα που ειχε υποθερμία.την ειχα βρει στο σπίτι μου kαι την πηγα σε μια φιλοζωιkή kαι έγινε μια χαρά. σώσε τον crowbro.
godspeed

translation for the plebs ?

saved bat from hypothermia

i congratulated him for his noble act and mentioned that i myself saved a batbro in the past.took him to an animal shelter and they saved him from hypothermia with a tiny aluminium blanket.

op that crow is in dire need of either pickle-pee or pump-a-rum.
Try giving him an alluring skull!

how the fuck do you guys write with all that math in your language?

You could try asking if they can arrange a payment plan so you can pay back over time, and offer the 50 as a deposit.

I hope the crow family doesn't blame you for this.

Someone I know adopted an injured australian crow, and it became more-or-less domesticated. They are smart animals and know when people are trying to help them.

If you are willing to take responsibility for it, it could be saved (assuming it's medically possible).

Crush its skull with your bare hands and eat it for test gains

we dont write.we type.

bump for crowbro

This is why birds with long wingspan shouldn't low bar squat

PS, my GF stuffs birds. Every time birds wait outside. They know.

Also, in the UK the government / the queen pays for treatment for any wild birds. I've taken them before.

>crow
>bro

pic neither and eat crow bro, there aren't enough gains for both of you

in case you have other animals, keep him away from them until the vet checked him for lices or other shit. Found a magpie once and a day later one of my gerbils died because of lice.

Petting zoo employee here. People bring us birds that fell from nests all the time. They usually fall prey to cats if left on their own device, since the parents will reject the young when it smells like human.

However, crows are very intelligent and team oriented, and I have high hopes that they will understand what you are doing.

Keep us posted. The world needs more people like you.

Back to /b/ underage faggots

I could understand helping a dog but a crow? Do people really do this.

OP please keep us updated, make a new thread later on if you have to. I will lift for crowbro today and I want to know what happens

this,we all lift for crowbro

Oh wow, you actually are edgy underage /b/ cancer, aren't you?

Put a pan on the oven till is really hot. Later add some olive oil. seal both sides a couple minutes and and salt peper and rosemary. Cook till desire point. Enjoy

they make money off of overcharging to treat peoples pets, they don't give a shit about some crow

Whatever you do with crowbro, I commend you for your kindness. You are racking up some karma points here.

Will lift for crowbro as well.
>Today I'll do my flyes
>tomorrow you'll soar in the skies

I know a vet that helps people after regular opening hours for free just because he cares about animals.

instead of living off whey and sardines you could live off of crow, face it he'll never squat again, but through you he could live to squat on

Crows are based as fuck

Crows are so fuckin sweet
CROWBROS

youtube.com/watch?v=DDmCxUncIyc

This
Don't be a liberal cuck

I you can't pay the bill, leave your paypal adress, I'd donate for crowbrow's treatment.

meant

I'll chip in too.

roast for natty gain.

That crow is fucking ugly, I never saw a crow like that our majestic german crows are deep black and look like Ravens.
Good on you for trying to fix him though bro, I would donate something too but I don't make any money until octobre

I would donate too

Your face is ugly. It's a jackdaw or a hooded crow, both are pretty based.

I was feeling hypomanic today, and then I read OP's story and am now getting all emotional knowing that there is an injured crow out there somewhere.

I too shall lift for Crowbro.

vet or eat him for gainz

>since the parents will reject the young when it smells like human.

That's actually not true, I believed it for the longest time, but found out that it started with paresnts telling their kids that so they don't touch fucked up animals and get diseases.
If the parents do reject the chick (kick it back outta the nest) it probably has something wrong with it like it's too weak. The birds don't give a fuck, it's survival of the /fittest.

I'm really impressed by the compassion on this board, you guys are gonna make me crie

I hope Crowbro makes it

Fucking faggot
No upvote here

This, OP.

Squat on, crowbro.

>Big squats crowbro

>Not Straighten up and fly right

Big squats crowbro

Squat on crowbro

Straighten up and fly right!

Squat on crowbro

squat on crowbro

not helping crowbro
user i can tell you how i know you aren't going to make it

sqat on crowbro

Squat on crowbro

Crows are basically dogs that can fly.

Squat on crowbro

Is op here or at the vet?

I took care of a little bird my friend found on her neighbors porch that hurt its leg while i was in elementary school with my best friend for two weeks
I even snuck him in my bag to school which was dangerous cause he like to do his little chirps in my bag. I fed it budgie food and bread, water obviously too
Eventually mom found out and we let him free, he could fly pretty decently but not for a long time or go really high, I'd like to think he lived and had little bird babies

Squat on crow bro

Squat on crowbro

He probably died by an cat fucking cucks dogs birds reptiles are all shit tier
Masterrace cat bro reporting in lmao

Squat on crowbro

do people from/b/ come to Veeky Forums in the summers?

Oh yeah and this bird became pretty tame for some reason, it'd fly to my friend and I and liked whistling after me
Wish I got to keep it, it's leg was not nearly as bad as OPs though goodluck OP

Stop

Squat on Crowbro

somewhat, but it's more that /b/ is a shithole because it's populated by 14 year olds, and during the summer there is an overall increase in the number of 14 year olds on the site as a whole, leading to all boards going to shit

fucking vegans

Is this what it's come to....squatting for a crow! Well damn it SQUAT ON CROWBRO! I lift in your name tomorrow!

Need update to saga. Also, squat on crowbro

Squat on Crowbro