Are you man enough Veeky Forums?

Are you man enough Veeky Forums?

Not registered to vote. Don't intend to be.

I am man enough to vote for a woman, just not that cunt.

Look at this cunt hiding behind his beard. Shillary has some top notch propaganda, man. What a fucking lizard.

>skinny arms
>tatoos
>hipster beard

calling that guy a man is like calling hillary a woman

kek

this /thread

Is that what a real man looks like? A DYEL, bearded, full-sleeve tattooed, coiffed hair, tweezed eyebrows, hipster starbucks barrista faggot? This is why no one takes America seriously.

t. trump nuthugg

>Im man enough to be a jewed cuck

ausfag here

is trump really that bad?

No, he is not that bad.

>I'm man enough to shitpost about politics on a fitness board

>proving manhood by voting for Hillary Clinton
What has this country become

>Shilling on Veeky Forums

man Clinton supporters have stooped low

So my masculinity will be questioned if I don't vote for a vagina? I might even be called a misogynist? What an cheap, manipulative and idiotic tactic. Ironically, you'd have to be a total pussy to fall for it.

Tattoos
Hipster cut with beard combo
DYEL
Are they appealing to middle school kids?

it's the gayest campaign slogan I seen

>are you man enough

I thought libs were supposed to be all about screaming about gender roles and how if you say that a person has to do 'xyz' to be considered a man/woman that makes you some kind of Hitler-grade monster

>reject the pressures of gender roles!
>...by conforming to what a woman wants you to do

Yeah, no.

There may be many valid reasons to vote Hillary but "C'mon, what are you, chicken? Bok bok bok" isn't one of them.

>Fitness board
>post about US politics
>

Someone please make a are you woman enough for trump

That guy is everything I despise about beard culture in one photo.
>no muscles
>slicked back hair
>shitty tattoos
>overgrown beard that clashes with the rest of his appearance
I can almost smell the timber cologne and faint scent of bacon.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot Hillary was a woman, thanks for reminding me, daily, that she's a woman, and that i should vote for her based primarily on that fact

The Economist and prominent IMF representatives predict his presidency would be more economically detrimental than Brexit or another middle-eastern invasion.

That sound that bad to you?

>Bernie is literally the only option that doesn't repulse the international community.

>that picture
>women are still confused about not making as much

post moar.

Yeah staying home and spending every waking moment of sleep deprived agony constantly monitoring a screaming poop-lord is "me time" what a stupid bitch

Woman hate thread?

please

Don't forget, Virgin gains lost his virginity to Lacy Green Raping him

no you fucking virgin

>reinforcing feminine gender stereotypes
THIS IS NOT OK SHITLORD WOMEN ARE BETTER FIREFIGHTERS SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS THAN MEN

>reinforcing masuline gender stereotypes
GROW A BEARD AND GET TATTOOS AND DRIVE A BIG TRUCK OR YOU'RE A PUSSY FAGGOT. OH AND VOTE HILARY TOO.

SAVAGE AS FUCK

I love it

Can anyone honestly give me a reason to vote for Hilary? I see reasons to vote for Trump. I see the reasons to vote Bernie. However, I see absolutely zero reasons to vote for her.

To end sexism

This. It's not about her being a woman, it's the fact that I strongly disagree with her on virtually every single issue that is important to me.

Yeah, voting her into office won't change that. Just like how voting for Obama didn't end racism.

America is a white supremacist society, that's why it's run by a black man

The only woman I'd vote for is pic related

>trying to evoke emotions to get people to do things
>makes gay shit like this
why

Fuck this election, it's all meme spouting and divisive rhetoric whit out any real thought or discussion of the issues.

Or in words you can understand: KEK LIBRUL KEKSERVATIVE BIGOT RAYCISSSSS BBC KEK

where was this posted? I don't see it on the clinton twitter feed.

was it just made up by some retard set out to damage the clinton campaign?

Why bother having an intelligent discussion when 90% of the population is happy with name calling and buzzwords?

This.

Nuclear Hellfire 2016!

"Let's start from scratch!"

I'd never vote for this disgusting piece of shit. She will rot in hell.

I will never vote for a woman

Trump or hillary, american is going more down in the shitter for the next 4 years atleast.

Civilization as we know it is going to collapse within 50 years anyway

i predict that whoever wins, 2020 will be bad ass. there will be some faux anti establishment fags (like trump) but we will see real anti-establishment fags that aren't old senile bastards (like bernie). that's what the people are demanding.