WTC

Is this a good price to buy in at or is WTC gonna crash and burn from now. Seemed to pump quick and I feel like it's rallying.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinpupil.com/2017/09/27/what-is-waltonchain-wtc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's going to crash and burn forever. Its creator just died

Great price

Link?

Apparently it's some Chinese holiday so it will recover after that

Good price. Even if it will go down a bit more ( not likely imo) you will definitely get a really good profit when wtc launches its own blockchain, new website, new exchanges etc.

FUD. Also if you guys are too weakhanded to even wait a few days till genesis block and wallet release then gtfo.

Walton is the real deal and you should be taking out a second mortgage after already putting the first one in it

Are the block chain and wallet imminent? Most stuff I've read for them is coming next year

yes put it all in link instead of wtc

coinpupil.com/2017/09/27/what-is-waltonchain-wtc/

Already have link I wanted to diversify a bit but I don't trust my instincts. Thanks

Great price to jump in and I just did all in!

Yeah, this roadmap is now already outdated and we will probably get a new one on the new website.
The wallet will be released this month.

Thanks that's perfect. Anyone else jumping in on this (small) dip?

great to hear

Walton is a piece of shit. Don't buy it, for real. Pumped way too much and it will get dumped on the way down from now on.

I just bought some, I'm want some of that chink money

I've heard the same stuff when Antshares hit 19$ for the first time.

What makes you say that? The tech seems good and the price is fairly stable. I'd be interested to hear non-FUD reasons to not buy

And Antshares had literally nothing. No roadmap, shit website, not even an official functional wallet.

Where do I buy this shitcoin?

binance

I'm thinking about investing too. Should i go LINK or this or 50/50? I'm pissed i missed the LINK dip :(.

Is it even worth it to pick up 100 WTC? Thats all I have to lose right now.

Link is still quite low. The growth potential there is still very high. I'm just looking at WTC because it seems solid and hasn't dipped until now.

honestly the only reason for the dip is i believe the shitty website and communication problems since its in chinese.

once we see the tech (which is backed by savvy people as we all should know by now) releasing, i could see this easily go 2x if not more.

Second this, it's hovering between $0.33 - $0.37

Will moon soon

>170 mil market cap
>"extremely pumped"

lmao, put more effort in your fud. this is one of the most promising projects besides chainlink right now. easy x2 short term.

hmmmm i think i'll go 70% Link and 30% WTC. off topic, does anyone know a discord group that discusses crypto and especially ico's..i want to get rich dammit.

Where do you buy link?

Binance

Tks

Lmao LINK of course. With 100 WTC you can buy millions of LINK and enjoy Lambo after sibos

Lol i need to watch that southpark episode :). Right, might go 85/15, but i def need some WTC

This

>(You)