Is it okay to just do pushups and pullups and stuff

is it okay to just do pushups and pullups and stuff.

yeh

yeah, its ok, you can do that

yeah, but when you're able to do more than 6 you should get a rucksack filled with rocks

I can't even begin to imagine how average you look

So, doing 20 chin-ups for my warm up before a routine is actually bad for me?

yeah chin-ups are bad for your knees when you have to land.

That's all the army does, plus running an ungodly amount

Been doing a push-up and plank workout for 4 months. Obsessed with learning two finger push-up. I do 5 sets of 62 push-ups and 5 sets of 3:30 planks. Not too keen on going to a gym or fucking with weights. Im making gains but more of leaner otter mode esque

Well not necessarily if you're already really good at chins
Yeah you could try to add some bw rows in there

It's all I ever did for 3 years. Only now implementing a leg routine with a bag of scrap metal I stole and some dumbbells.

It gave me a great physique but i had to learn hard progressions and moves to increase overload, I.e. pressups to decline pressups to decline between raised platforms pressups.

You get alot I'd variation, I do pressups, skull crusher, dips, military press, pike pressups,one arm pressups, archer pullups, ladder climbs, wide and narrow grip and one arm.

I'm 5'9 and 12 stone, YouTube fitness FAQ he's pretty good

No, muscular endurance is good. You need it in between strength training.

I pumped out 48 on a rest day to impress a grill. That's my record. Grill was not impressed.

Knocking out 20 before I get into the weights gets my HR up, makes gym fatties glare at me, and feels right (especially if I couldn't ride my bicycle to the gym that day).

Maybe start doing a 10/10 split of chins and wide grip pull-ups?

Why do you need our permission?

Report frogposters.

She probably wasn't impressed because you weren't doing them from a dead hang you fucking loser.

She told me she had seent CHAD do 80 after eating a PIZZA and downing a liter of pop and he only stopped because he was getting bored and wanted to eat another PIZZA.

Doing Pushups+pullups works most of the upper body muscles.

They are useful until your body gets used to them (can easily do 5 sets 12+ reps)

How often should I do them ?

>can I just do X or Y instead of the gym?

This gets asked a lot, and the answer is the exact same for all scenarios.

Any amount of exercise and activity is better than none at all. Yes, doing those things will benefit you.

Jesus fuck.

This.

Powerlifting is not for everyone. Calisthenics, cardio, bodyweight exercises, endurance training and other stuff are great too, just don't expect to get big from it.

Except crossfit. Fuck that shit.

I worked with a guy who did crossfit. About 6 months passed, seen him a couple days ago, he looks fatter, still does crossift. Claims to have lost 7 lbs.

Exerciselets, when will they learn?

Days in a row ?

stuff like squats and deads and compounds? yeah

>5x62
>pushups
U wot m8?

Post before and after pls

So does that image mean that you want to aim for the "hypertrophy" bit if you wanna get big as fuck? Noob here, obviously