Take a shot user, what's the worst thing that can happen ? :)

>take a shot user, what's the worst thing that can happen ? :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ6_nMCc8Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=cMZmNG_DRJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't like women. And i'm straight.

that my pschose is coming back

guys never do marihuana I had the worst shizo ever after smoking this

needed 3 years to get back into my normal life

and after 5 years I still have shizo flashbacks

>if you try and push this on me I'm going to push you... over

>shot
I think you mean "hit", OP. That is not a small cup of alcohol.

Who the fuck ever says take a shot when referring to a j??

OP confirmed retarded

OП иc a фaг

This is something that can actually happen.

Only if you have an underlying problem with schizophrenia. Doesn't cause it out of the blue, it can bring it out though if you don't know you have it.

Shitty thing is, I enjoy smoking marijuana, but haven't in many years and probably won't just because the culture is so awful. I hate just about everyone who smokes weed, literal scum.

Ayy bb ull be takin a shot alright.. HA cum shot ayyy

I don't speak moon runes, sorry lad

>Proceed to cheef the entire fucking thing in front of her.

>I don't like women.
confirmed gay, anything you said after that should be taken with a grain of dick

Did you seriously just type "OP is a phag" in Greek letters/Cyrillic?

how bad can marihuana be for lifters? I mean even Arnold smoked

are you a George Foreman?

?? A shot ??

niggers can't handle other alphabets

the best people to smoke with are people who don't let it define any part of their life. find a group of friends with interests, careers and who are active that just happen to smoke at night or on the weekends and your gold. Smoking 5 years here and I hate pot culture too, just gotta find the right people or smoke alone. no reason to deal with any of the 420blazeitmarley faggotry.
Hate the sterotype, I know many working professionals who smoke privately but would never mention it because of the stigma and automatic association with rasta fags

It's not unless you smoke with tobacco or have underlying mental health issues.

öäåM%€µµ£€öä^ööüõõÕ½½

I live in lolcanada, so I'll probably smoke alone when it's legal.

I just enjoy smoking every now and then, relaxing and watching a few documentaries or something. Always loved smoking and watching some Cosmos.

>tfw this is actually going to happen to me in couple of hours
I'll just say I don't smoke anymore cause weed gets me in a bad trip

NO MEANS NO

I could become a filthy degenerate like you

no thank you

lmao get outta here with this bluntassfaggot shit where's the bong bitch

>that I get super horny
>thihi user you are funny
>smoke weed
>And that's just the way it is man
>Y'all motherfuckers need to learn
>You just can't come, askin for some shit and not givin none in return
>What the fuck is that man? We goin into 2000 motherfucker
>You need to learn how to smoke some weed with people
>Pass it to the left motherfuckers
>Can I get a hit of your weed
>
>Proceed to fuck her brains out

No bitch you're ugly and fat why the fuck do i care what you think? I' out, I need to go workout, fuck outta my face your worthless cunt

dude

I had a friend that every time we smoked he would go on about how weed is some miracle drug. he was also super paranoid.

I dont smoke with him anymore

Weed is great, but it can be abused like every other drug on earth. also, smoking shouldnt be THE activity, like some stoners want it to be. you should smoke to enjoy something else

Take a pull
Take a hit
Take a smoke

Not "Take a shot", cringey as fuck

weed

there's always that one autist

>dont inhale
boom

you could be allergic or have a severe asthma attack; that'd be the worse thing that could happen.
>Inb4 you can't be allergic. You can be allergic to anything: look it up.

>smoked weed for 4 years
>no gf, no one nighters with 420-friendly girls
>stop smoking because responsibilities
>get longterm gf
>she hates weed
>been with her five years

still never had stoned sex, and my window has effectively closed. feels bad man.

>Buy some edibles
>eat them 30 minutes before you meet up with her. >Fuck her
There's no way she will know you're stoned.

He actually did, the absolute dondrapersmilingwithatumblerofscotchontherocksormaybeitsanoldfasionedwhocares.jpg

and I've been smoking 11 years now, and never had a problem. It works for some, and not for others, just like anything else

I'm allergic, but i just get really red eyes and my nose starts running

I could get really high and go on a killing spree again

Just smoke weed lowkey and don't talk about it
I smoked weed everyday in high school but also hated the culture, never talked about smoking weed or anything, just did it with some friends and chilled without other people worrying about it

People like you are lame

>Only if you have an underlying problem with schizophrenia
This happened to me when I experimented with a myriad of shit in my teens. The shitty thing is, a lot of drugs bring it out, but after a while you start using those same drugs more frequently to try and shut it out.

no thanks, but if you had some coke, speed or mdma I wouldn't mind

all these faggots itt not knowing what a shot is when referred to weed just crack me up

also I prefer to smoke alone
stoners are just fucking annoying the shit out of me

You can shotgun a hit of weed with a friend. You don't take a shot of weed. Literally nobody ever has said "let's take a shot of weed" except people who don't smoke and are trying to fit in.
That's some old man dressed as a highschooler "hello my fellow teenagers" level shit.

because everybody speaks the same around the world right? preferably in english as well

Foreigners? On my Veeky Forums?

>tfw in england
>tfw its the norm here to mix weed with a little tobacco

bongs are for fags...it mimics sucking a fat cock. homo

where are you from? No one says take a shot of weed kid

its either hit or toke

You should be asleep bro

yurop but the richer and culturally enriched part

its only 11.48pm i dont go sleep till 4am
youtube.com/watch?v=kJ6_nMCc8Jo

Ok, so what country

england? sweden?

b-but this is a fitness board

I have college work myself anyway so I'll be up that late too probs

I can rapidly spiral back into hard drug abuse and alcoholism and ruin the last chance to make something of my life, dumb bitch.

same here, weed is a gateway drug

I have 1 drag on a spliff and the next day I was robbing pharmacies to get money for my next needle

yes

i go running at 1.30am then get back 2am then gon on the internet till like 4 or 5 till i get tired

if i have DUDE WEED LMAO it helps me sleep but i cannot smoke weed at home only at my uni house

yeah one hit of weed and I basically became spud

youtube.com/watch?v=cMZmNG_DRJA

this new years i smoked pot, drank absinthe and did cocaine, it was the best night of my life.

i know i shortened my lifespan by about fifteen years for drinking and doing coke but it was a great high.

greek letters...
faggot

lol

i forgot what i was replying to and it turned into a blog post, either way tough shit black man

>absinthe
kek, you do realize that absinth nowadays is just jägermeister with less sugar and more alcohol

If you're mocking me then you obviously don't understand how much discipline it takes to stay sober.
Of course smoking one joint won't kill you, but then you smoke another joint and skip the gym because lying on the couch feels too good, do this a few times and you're no longer going to the gym, so your schedule just got a lot more loose. Now you have time to play some vidya and you and a particularly good one draws you in too much so you skip classes. Suddenly skipping classes is no longer and unbreakable barrier and you start doing it habitually and the consequences of that cause you a lot of stress. Now you're stressed out and struggling in school, so the vicious cycle of escaping reality to avoid your problems rapidly accelerates. Before you know it, you're back where you started.

If quitting drugs and alcohol didn't require drastic measures, it wouldn't have a >90% failure rate.

>worst thing
marihuana induced depersonalization I guess. Forever feel disconnected from reality/weird.
May induce psychosis in predisposed people. May.

Short term: panic attack or paranoia. Doesn't really matter, it will pass.

Can't think of anything else with good evidence of causality.

im high

fucking neurotic cunt
I see you're a blast and not making anything of this up

Shit man same thing happened to me
>hey user we havent hung out in years , i have some of marhuanas u want smoke?
>heh not really man
>cmomn
>ok (sry alphas)
>smoke like 2-3 hits from his bong
>sit down quiet and try my best not to show that i am having the biggest panic attack and i keep feeling like i'm being watched or something, also i feel like im gonna shit myself and super paranoid i already shit myself (never have shit myself so idk where this came from)
>have to close my eyes and lay on bed because i am 10000% spooked

Fucking weed is for degenerates also i still get bad thoughts at night

idk fampai . help me pls

It's your retarded decision of using a bong to smoke after not smoking for so long.

Bongs are only for when theres a lot of people and a lot of weed and absolutely no chance of police banging down the door

i never smoke bongs on my own because they make me way too high to function.

Smoke joints/or blunts. You can limit your high. However with bongs if you take a full hit you will just get immensely fucked up

I'm not mocking you bro I'm just taking the piss lol.

I never got addicted to anything through weed myself but that's definitely where I started so I guess I see what you're saying.

I was addicted to mkat for 1-2 years so nothing major. Kicked it when I was 17

>mkat

christ..that is the drug choice of literal fucking spastics mate

Maybe I liked the taste of cat piss.

Nah just one day 'oi lad whack this up ya nostrils' 'gew on then'

ez

"Haha I've been drinking all day, I don't usually mix smoking and drinking. Take a shot with me bae"

smoking and drinking is fun

I agree, but this is just a way to get her to get drunk and high.

And then, you know. "It just happened :) "

>Joint
>Take a shot

Autistic highschooler confirmed.

:) great advice friendo ;)

What should i say to this girl on tinder she said alcohol is her best mate

I don't think it look phallic, but even though I don't have a problem with people smoking pot, there's just something about the image of a person silently bending over and squinting as they shove their whole fucking face into a glass tube that just makes me lose all respect for them instantly in a way that seeing someone with a joint in their hand doesn't.

Have u ever had drunk and high sex

it would be so amazing but i dont think i would have alot of stamina

Ask her if she wants a threesome with you and your best friend, Jack Daniels ;).

bongs are bad also because they just increase your tolerance and make you go through weed quick

with a joint you can smoke a quarter, half, and save some for later ;)

Damn thats good........

It depends on how far gone I am. If I'm a little buzzed I'm excited and horny and everything feels great. If I'm high as fuck or completely wasted it sucks, especially if I'm really stoned. If I'm too high and I have sex it just feels like I'm going through familiar movements while hovering over someone else's body and I get very little joy out of it.

IDK man there's just something repulsive about bongs to me. The gurgling sound they make, the filthy water that cakes the near-unwashable stains of smoke to the edges, the pathetic posture and expressions people make when they smoke them, they just make me lose respect for people near-instantly.

i agree

>the filthy water that cakes the near-unwashable stains of smoke to the edges

truly fucking disgusting, some of these people do not even wash them aswell

>you will never smoke a joint with some chill Veeky Forums bros while watching similar interest videos

Tinder is about Emojis. You should be sending 2+ with every single message. Try to use 4-5.
When in doubt, crying laugh emoji x3 works with literally anything.

Ask for a bar meetup, buy her a Long island and yourself a barcardi+Diet (Why waste cals on booze), and pay the tab immediately. After 30 minutes, be like "Hey, You ever had some Not-Your-Father's-Root-Beer? It's literally the best thing ever. I have some at home, maybe I'll share one with you [wink at her]. Let's go".

Use those words exactly. And make sure you have the beers at home.

Enjoy bro.

>being this insecure about your sexual identity

so you secretly love fat cocks you say?

was my last post a little bit too autistic? after reading it it seems a little autistic

if i was a girl i would have thought it was just a light hearted joke

>being this much of a fucking faggot

normies pls go

I'm actually going to try a similar version if i manage to get her to a bar. Thank you man. I wish i had bros in real life who could give me advice

Oh no, did the little stoner get triggered? Are you upset to hear that people think you're a pathetic slob and not some edgy cool kid? Sorry faggot, lots of people think that, don't get sand in your panties because someone said it on an anonymous imageboard.

Speaking of triggered...

So this 17 yo girl is moving after summer. She's hinted she's down to fugg but I'm not sure how to go about it since I'm 24 and I can't just invite her to a bar.
Any suggestions?
>inb4 pedo
Legal where I am.
Pic related is her body type.

>tfw ditched weed two years ago

you are pretty fucking retarded and autistic even for a summerfag underage normie lmao

It's a blunt

the reason you got triggered is because someone said something bad about bongs? you are gay

Needed a winky face at the end of the "im a nice person".

Next time say "Luckily for you, I've been told i'm a generous man. Let's grab drinks at [closest bar] around 8 tomorrow. I'll be sure to buy you the most expensive tap water in the bar. I'm a high roller like that [Crying emoji laugh x3 + winky kiss x2 ]"

GL bro. We're here. I know how you feel, I had to flame out over and over to learn the ropes.

Just remember: You know why you're there. She knows why she's there. You're not asking to go out for drinks or back to your place to try a beer. It's a game, everything you say has an undercurrent. You're asking to meet to see if shes really hot IRL, if shes not a psycho, etc. Asking her back to your place for a beer, or literally anything, means yes, she's DTF.

If she comes out, she could either just want free drinks, or shes there to hookup. Buy her one and see which one.

You got this :).