What does Veeky Forums think of the buffdudes?

what does Veeky Forums think of the buffdudes?

Pretty good at exercise, pretty gayfaggots otherwise

not natty

the buzzfeed the fitness industry. Just same old shit regurgitated just from some homos pretending to be natty.

I love the buffdudes man great content especially their form videos!
They're also funny and I'm always smiling while I'm watching their videos

Natty is for faggots, roids make you big and juicy

Fuck off advertising your shit channel you shrunken bellend

They were meh, just another channel milking the lifting mem, but the moment they mentioned 'the 1000 club' and didn't actually mean kg or olympic lifting, they dropped to shit.

How fucking weak of a person must you be to consider a powerliftin total of 1000 something of note?

If you consider the total of women under 130lbs to be an achievement for men, you should just go ahead and an hero.

These guys are great! Their video are informative and fun, what do you guys think of The Buffdudes?

bump

Your a fag just for using the word "juicy"

Wow they look strong as hell I wouldn't fuck with them. I just subscribed looking forward to getting buff too

BUMP

I think this guy is a better youtuber

1 word fagets

C-c-check them out senpai. They're pretty "based" desu senpai. They have lots of good info and really entertaining videos. Like and share.

How bout these frog memes. Facebook me!

Ok. This is downright desperation.

fuck you

they're just like a good 90% of the fake natty fitness youtubers, as long as you don't buy any of the shit they're selling there isn't any reason not to give a couple of their videos a look for a take on form or a new exercise - you learn something everyday if you try

Child molestor and drug addict bodybuilders, sounds pretty shit desu.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why does arnie look so shit here

I sure do love how they go on about perfect form and show it with 1pl8 squats!

They are a lot weaker than they look, and the few times they do lift heavy their form is dogshit

because your expectations have changed

black and white pics make people look bigger

Sage and report.
Viral marketing.

Buffdudes are always my go to for fitness information; they're always using sources and examples to backup their statements.

Summer please leave