Least favorite exercise

I'm about to ditch flat bench for incline indefinitely. Hate the flat bench.

What's your least favorite lift?

Rows any type

those are second least favorite

Switch to dumbbell while your at it.

>never flat benching
c-can you do that?

I can do whatever I want

Only do these if you want to be a bitch.

He can do whatever he wants. (Even be a bitch)

Honestly bench is my favorite exercise.

I hate rows, and upper-back exercises in general.

>TFW no back gains

Same. I ditched them for weighted pull ups. Not looking back even if it slows down my back gains

Rows

I need to get a rackless bench so I can just row without the fear of snapping my shit up

Don't be a fag, OP.

Not benching is just silly and implies you suck at it. Nevertheless, you should still be doing it. Fear not, everybody isn't watching while you struggle to bench 100lbs. Or maybe they are.

On a srs note, I struggled with it when I started out, but I consider it my best lift now.

Deadlifts.

I sprained my lower back doing them, so I've stayed away from them for the past week.

situps/crunches

Barbell bench, and heavy rows since going heavy makea it so awkward.

rows or front raises

fucking anything biceps

Flat bench is only beneficial in power lifting. Otherwise incline is a better accessory to the press which is an accessory to the jerk portion of clean and jerk. The press has the most real life functionality imo. I'm way more impressed by a 2 pl8 ohp than a 3 pl8 bench.

Squats. I fucking hate them. I still force myself to do it though so I won't have skeleton legs any more. I'm the only person I know who's bench is significantly higher than squat. I like leg press so much more but still force myself to do both

Are you me?

Overhead press.

overhead press for sure.

Standing Dumbbell Lateral Raises

I hate those

Same. 2pl8 bench, but only 185 squat. Squats got far more enjoyable for me once I switched from low bar to high bar, though. That's also why my squat is so low. I was at 2pl8 low bar, but it dropped back down to 1pl8 when I switched to high bar.

do chest dips, you will feel dem titties grow

are you sure you're practising good form? first time i squatted in my life it was high bar and 95kg x 4 breaking parallel.and im a skelly.maybe you squatted with bad form in your low bar days?

same here brehs, im not even ashamed for having a low squat for my lifting time because I just fucking hate squatting and deadlifts so much. I still squat 2-3 times a week but my legs look like shit still just because I dont feel like pushing myself like I do with upper body lifts
>tfw people told me squats would become fun
>tfw nobody told me if you're not into sqauts/deadlifts youre in an infinite plateau and any deload is basically permanent

I was skelly as fuck. When I started benching I couldn't even do the bar. With squat, I wasn't sure if my form was correct, and I had no mirrors, and went to the gym at a weird time when nobody was there, so I had nobody to watch me. so I kept dropping weight to make sure my form was correct, but I was never 100% sure, so I really never progressed. I'm pretty sure my form was shit, though, because my lower back started hurting. Either that or just squatting and DLing too often.

The second I switched to high bar the lower back pain disappeared immediately, and I've felt far more comfortable progressing quickly.

Probably bad form. I squatted 2.5pl8 my first time squatting ever

Leg strength is dependant on how much they walk and where they walk. I started 80kg 3x6 because I took 4-5 sets of stairs daily and was on my feet about 6 hours a day. My friend started at 65kg yet he was 10kg bigger, but he was a nerd who didn't do anything but play vidya

You couldn't bench the bar? Were you an actual skeleton? Survivor of Auschwitz stuck in a time capsule frozen for 70 years?

Bench sucks cause the fear of death is always there. I don't get fear of squats/deads/ohp cause those are all quite safe if you know what you're doing. But a mistake on bench can fuck your shit up

6' at 130 pounds. I weigh 205 at 17% bf now.

probably this.i run track and field once a week.
did you never do pushups? how did you struggle with 20kg?

kek,i was the same weight and only an inch shorter than you and i curled your bench with one arm for 8

This

The only person who couldn't bench the bar was a 4ft manlet in high school 6 years ago...everyone started at least the bar with 25's

>manlet confirmed

Bent over rows/Romanian deadlifts

I feel like my shit is always on the verge of being snapped up

There's just no way you couldn't

You probably needed physical therapy if you were that weak

No shit idiot a 2 plate ohp is excellent,a 3 plate bench is not that impressive in comparison

I hear what you're saying about the fear of death but can't you just rest the bar on your chest and call for a spot? It's uncomfortable to have 225lbs on your chest for sure but it's not life or death.

I had literally never done anything physical in my life up until that point. Skinnyfat /v/irgin. Working on it, though.

try pendlay rows,they helped me.

infidels

Stats now

Your gym sucks, the benches at my gym has safety stands.

Am i weird/autistic if i don't have a least favorite exercise? Maybe I'm still just in noob gains phase or just not going hard enough, but i love every mudcle group.

Squats, i have shit knees and scholiosis, they feel so unconfortable

Yea idk why these aren't standard at all gyms, they have safeties on squat racks why not bench racks?

that's the most pussy thing I've ever seen.

If you miss a lift without a spot, you get to do the roll of shame, that's how it is and that's how it should be...

that still makes no sense, you couldn't do the bar once? You literally have to not open doors, grabs plates, use utensils, watch tv all day, barely wipe your ass and halfass your shower to be this weak. Like, do you even touch anything, do you even jerkoff? This strength is medical conditions, people recovering from comas learning to use their hands, and beginning strength of physical therapy. It's weird, but you need to get that normal strength or else you wont be able to hold your future baby

holy shit cuckboi, get it together. saftey bars on bench/squat is the worst...

I hate incline and snatch with a passion

Barbell row, it's just such an awkward position and awkward movement. Sometimes I just skip that shit and do a row that covers the same bases.

Bro, I bench 2pl8 now. Obviously, it's not a problem, anymore.

>Seatbelts are for faggots

Deadlifts aka backsnappers

Yeah I was the same. Used to love OHP and the progress I was making on it. When it actually got difficult I started to fucking hate it.

Lat raises for volume too. Fuck that shit.

What? Why would you ever not want safety bars? They allow a failed lift without having to throw the bar off your back which could potentially hurt someone else. No safeties is fine in an olympic/pro gym but at an average commercial gym I'll take safeties every time. Spotters are known to be retards as well, half of the guys I get to spot me don't even pay attention.

these racks are all you need for bench/squat

¿wut?

ya, cause driving a 3000LB machine 70 mph is the same as rolling 185lbs over your abs...

good 4 u, now get some pussy with those muscles

are you both me?

If someone is close enough to you while you're squatting that they get him by a dropped bar and get hurt, that's on them. they need to get hit like that so they learn to stay the fuck out of the way, oblivious assholes.

are you him?

I can't stand DB Flies. I wake up the morning after and my biceps feel like fucking jelly, it hurts when I touch them or I try and flex them too hard. I might honestly give up on the exercise, making no progress with them whatsoever.

him is that you?

are you them?

flyes* goddammit...

i am these dubs

or these singles

I don't Deadlift anymore after I snapped up my shit like three times. Even after doing a bunch of research and watching videos on perfecting my form. I even practiced my form with no weight just so my spine doesn't end up splattered all over the gym. I just do hyper extensions now when I work out my erector.

Only if you want to make no gains.

Incline means moving less weight, which means shocking the body less, which means less adaptation to shock, which means less natty gains.

Add incline as an accessory but dont replace bench with it.

If you want to replace bench, you would have to do it with something stronger than bench like floor press or decline.

Floor press is pretty neat but decline gives unaesthetic chest.
Hitting the clavicular head of the chest is pretty crucial to getting that square, angular chest that is so aesthetic

Hurts to hear, these are my favorite exercise.

Post legs faggot

I hate working the core. I'm always full from bulking and it hurts my stomach

leg press or anything abs

Consider hip thrusts to hit the posterior chain.

Squat and push press are pretty good for erectors as well, also overhead squat, but that is harder to do

>Incline means moving less weight
american physics

bench is also my least favorite
I don't know why I'm struggling so hard with it compared to squat or deadlift which I'm just cruising through. I can easily make modifications on my squat or deadlift form but goddamn bench is so fucking hard to deal with

Your incline bench is always weaker than your flat, because you are recruiting less musculature.

Just like your deadlift is always going to be stronger than your bent over row

Just like your press is going to be stronger than your front delt raise.

Incline is a weaker lift.
It has nothing to do with gravity or angles, and everything to do with muscle recruitment

DYEL?!?

I prefer to workout at night when the gym is empty.

So what?

This

Am I the first in the thread to say OHP?

Seriously fuck it, I've been lifting for 8 months now, maed decent progress in deadlidt, squat, and bench, but only just been able to OHP 25kgs for 3x12. It's pathetic and I hate this exercise.

>Pic related. me

Therefore everyone's routine should be made up solely of deadlifts.

some people don't start fat

yes.

they hurt in my right arm if I don't do a thumbless grip there.

russian deadlift, fuck that

Barbell Rows

Really would rather just do dumbbell instead

Fuckin' lunges man.

my nigga

tfw when my starting OHP was 120 3x8 because I used to breakdance...

>tfw when my OHP was higher than my bench

this tbqh it's boring and tedious.

Seriously. I meant to write 35kgs, but I need to improve shoulders because [spoiler]I'm a back base cheerleader[/spoiler].

anything shoulder related
still do it tho

Squats, so I don't do them.