What do you guys snack on? I eat 3 decent sized meals a day and I'm constantly hungry...

What do you guys snack on? I eat 3 decent sized meals a day and I'm constantly hungry. I want to know what some good snacks are that minimise fat, can help increase muscle mass and are nice/preferably cheap and filling

Those 6 ounce greek yogurt cups.
Beef sticks
Coffee
Trail mix
Walmart protein bars.

combine those 3 meals into 2 or even 1 and say goodbye to hunger

How? I'm trying to get bigger/bulk sort of thin

Literally plain yogurt and vegetables

Water

Feeling slightly hungry between meals is fine, also.

It's uncomfortably hungry pretty much constantly, especially in the evenings

What are you eating in meals and how much?

Why not eat an apple/pear? I mostly eat 3 apples a day as snacks. Gives me a good feeling of being full.

Breakfast usually a big bowl of cereal
Lunch a baguette usually
Dinner potatoes/chips etc with a large portion of meat and veg

banana and nutella

Well there's your problem. Youre eating shit. Why is this such a common meme, eating junknothing at one time and then alot another, and then wondering why youre hungry in between. Explain the logic here.

piana and umbrella

>eats nothing but carbs
>wonders why he's always hungry

How is that shit?

For instance, instead of infilling macro heavy cereal with estrogen milj you could have two egg scrambled eggs and oatmeal, far more filling and probably have less calories or at the very least not more than cereal.

anonibo and haribo

>remarks about his diet
>doesn't suggest any alternatives

>cereal
>baguette
>fucking chips for dinner

Read the sticky retard. Your diet is complete trash.

>Carbs are the devil meme

Nothing wrong with healthy carbs, he's eating fucking cereal, a baguette, and chips.

""""""""""Healthy""""""" and """"""""not healthy"""""" carbs such stupid fucking terminology.

i dont see anything wrong with this.cereals are a must for a healthy diet.all the mediterannean people live long and dont suffer from disease and they binge on cereals everyday.baguettes are also not bad.you're probably american and you think ur sugar bread can be called a baguette.
potatoes/homemade chips are full of potassium and good carbs.

Bread and pasta is a big no no in a cut. very little is allowrd.

Nah, British. I have a proper baguette filled with bacon, sausage or hog roast etc

jesus christ fuck off

Are fries really that bad? What if you prepare them in the oven so they're less filled with fat?

>snaking
>making it

Pick one and only one

they better be sweet potato fries you make yourself