This is just a friendly reminder that lifting and getting big will only get you garbage tier girls. That's right...

This is just a friendly reminder that lifting and getting big will only get you garbage tier girls. That's right, when you're big and muscular, all of the QT shy girls and nerds will think you're a big douche.

Meanwhile, if you had simply done bodyweight exercises, some light lifting, and cardio, you would have a perfect body like this and be able to attract ANY woman. Not just club sluts and tinder wenches.

Pic related, the perfect physique.

Other urls found in this thread:

t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO LATS
O

L
A
T
S

Front on he would look weak af tbhfam

0/10

>zipper abs
>perfect physique

I don't lift for roasties I lift for myself

>implying we lift for girls
This is a land of self improvement, faggot. If we get any girls along the way then great but thats not why we put hundreds of hours into reaching our full potential

0/10 bait

I would rather be with a guy who was absolutely stacked and could throw me around than some lanky fag with a bit of definition

Firemdly reminder, if you stay natty you look small in clothes that aren't tight.

Hide your power level, and when you reveal that shit in the bedroom you are a fucking GOD.

Just dont be a fitness obsessed uninteresting autist.

Lifting for guys is totally not a meme, though
Sry you str8fags have to deal with this nonsense

T. Homofag with two boyfriends

I wish I was gay sometimes...only a guy can truly appreciate all the hardwork another man puts in at the gym

Pls leave trappy

If you're lifting for women you're doing it wrong

>fit girls
>garbage tier

Veeky Forums pls go to your containment board

It's never too late fampai. Follow your heart

I would be down for being gay and into dudes if it wasn't for the degeneration
>two boyfriends

I like boobs too much :/

guys, are wall squats worthwhile? Will they build mass or simply increase my static strength?

I do bodyweight training and I look better than this scrub. I doubt this guys does more than play sports casually once a week

Any bodyweight exercise isn't going to put much mass on you, you need to add weight

okay but is it worthwhile as an exercise?

Its cardio at best. Theres not much in terms of progression there

For your core yes, for legs not really

>wall squat
>cardio

you fucking what

yeah well I cycle mostly for my legs but some weeks I may go 4 days or more without getting a chance to cycle at all, so I was looking for something simple I can do at home to maintain in those off days

Air squat, lunges

>That's right, when you're big and muscular, all of the QT shy girls and nerds will think you're a big douche.
That's true, but anyone who decides that I'm a dick based on my physique and doesn't give me a chance isn't someone I want to be with anyway.

It is an issue, though. Plenty of girls have said things to the effect that they assumed I'd be a dick based on my physique.

But then, I'm kinda bored of QT shy girls. Current girl I'm seeing is the epitome of it - sweet, shy and absolutely banging. But sometimes I feel like I want someone more outgoing and brash.

>bodyweight exercises, some light lifting, and cardio

I already do bodyweight and cardio (swimming), which lifts should I add?

Insecurity: The Post

>cardio
Yes cardio.

Same as burpees or push ups or most bodyweight exercises.

It is called anaerobic cardio, and it is the only cardio you should be doing
t-nation.com/training/the-best-damn-cardio-article-period

I prefer barbell complexes, jumping back squats, and hill sprints.

But push ups are great cardio, as are any bodyweight squat variation, or plyometric work (atg squat hops, box jumps etc)

I just figure, if you are going to do lower body cardio, might as well develop explosivity at the same time. Get two birds stoned at once

>Pic related, the perfect physique

>Doing cardio

No thanks

Niggers, read
Just stay lean and natty.

It is literally that easy.

You will not get too big, faggots.

Just wear appropriate sized clothes and stop looking like a tryhard douchenozzle with a shirt two sizes too small

The things I want to do to Dylan O'Brien are downright inhuman.

Nah bro, ANAEROBIC cardio.

Not only does it not kill gains (like aerobic cardio does), it increases gains.

And heart health or something. But more importantly: MOAR NATTY GAINZ BRAH

I don't worry about getting too big. Natty and fairly lean.

I don't wear small shirts. I don't need to be wearing a tight shirt for people to be able to tell that I lift/am big.

bump

Yeah, it's true. Being big/muscular is associated with being lower class.

What you need is just a little bit of muscle, a little bit of tone, and you'll be golden.

Being big and bulky just screams "I'm poor and unsophisticated".

I would argue that this is the perfect physique right here. Healthy, muscular, toned. But not too bulky. Just right.

1700s societal values aren't valid anymore.

assuming the opposite wasn't true in 1700's

That guy is DYEL mode man.

Not sure it's lower class, it's just stereotypes that we have ingrained into us from an early age through TV etc. Feels like in every cartoon there is a big strong guy who is stupid - it's presented as a dichotomy to kids so no surprise that the bias is there when they're older.

Being big and bulky and/or tan before meant you did hard labor and were in the sun all day, which meant you were lower class. Which is why the rich emphasized small physiques and pale skin.

Since then a lot of things have happened, including, but not limited to:
the industrial revolution
recreational fitness (especially this, considering recreational fitness didn't exist until what, the middle 1800s?)
mass production of cheap foods.

So no. Being bulky is no longer an indicator of being poor, that's a wildly outdated idea. Now unsophisticated is another issue, considering the whole "meat head" thing, but that really doesn't apply to anyone natty.

>QT shy girls and nerds will think you're a big douche
b...but I am

he looks like a fuking malnurished 12year old boy no real woman would want that little thing on top of them

stop typing like that you autist

Only in your 20's. In your 30s when everyone is settling down you will fucking shine as a successful person

Is that genetic or someone thats just shit at doing an even full body workout?

so how much more do i need to cut?

lost 10kg the past 12 weeks, probably at 12% BF now

i was aiming for 10% maybe 9% if i can take it but its getting so hard.