Veeky Forums claims to be alpha

>Veeky Forums claims to be alpha
>still stuck with a low test white girl

literally explain yourself

>high test woman

high test in a woman would mean fridge mode, moustaches, arm hair

let this cancer fucking die already

>I have no idea what this meme means so I'm going to harshly critique my own interpretation of it, making myself look like a huge dumbass in the process

embarrassing post. you should delete it

is that eva lovia?

what
no resemblance
where did you get this idea senfam-sanson

>you must breed with fat niggers, goy!

>fit claims to be alpha can't even hold a conversation with a girl irl

t. low test retard

>wrist watch on the right arm
scum

jokes on you, I'm stuck with a high test brazilian shemale

>having kids with niggers makes Jews rich

I'm still trying to find the logic in this retardation.

Increased taxes for welfare programs of which several levels of beaurachracy take percentages.

meme used to mean something else.
it used to mean "a woman for high test males".
now it means "a woman with high test".

fucking retarded.

It has been long scientifically proven that niggers have a lower IQ. Ashkenazi Jews have on average an high IQ, the gap would be even more relevant if they convince proud Aryans to mix with niggers.

Well, if you want kids that are not shitskins you will have to stick to white women.

welcome, friendo

>being so terrible at getting white women (the most beautiful race for women) that you have to convince yourself you actually don't like them at all

I'm sure happy that I don't have to pretend to like a meme LOL over my mediocrity.

White race is objectively superior

Doing that doesn't make them rich, it simply destroys the race that throughout history has been the most dangerous to them.

Why do you think that they claim that white countries and white countries ONLY (except Israel) need diversity, among other retarded shit like forcing race quotas, especially in governments? Do you honestly, unironically think it's because of the goodness in their hearts?

>ignores the extremely high population of arabs WITHIN israel, the race which is RIGHT NOW the most dangerous to them.

Nobody said that they're a literally 100% aryan country you retard, I said that they don't and will never openly support open borders, uber feminism, diversity quotas, or whatever they're more than happy to force on white countries.

Since when. This is also an embarrassing post, summerfag. High-test still does and will always mean a woman with exaggerated birthing features which sparks an insatiable lust in men with High testosterone.

>claims to be alpha
>Doesn't have a gf if the most in demand type (skinny white)

It's like you are settling for what you can get and that sounds beta to me

Could be left handed
>so yes

>High-test still does and will always mean a woman with exaggerated birthing features which sparks an insatiable lust in men with High testosterone.

>there are people on Veeky Forums that honestly believe having more testosterone in your body causes them to be more attracted to a specific body type above all

The board that keeps on giving

>tfw moved away from florida and all the thicc latina bitches
I miss it, brehs

Ach Bernd blamier mich doch nicht auf Veeky Forums.
Ist ja peinlich.

Low Test, when will they learn.

Slender girls are objectively the most attractive and the highest value in society. No amount of memeing will change this

"high test" is a way of justifying chubby chasing for men who have low value

Sometimes I wonder how many retards have actually convinced themselves that they like fat women so that they have naturally high testosterone levels over an internet meme.

Quit posting this jailbait

>tfw had qt high-test latina gf (tan skin, black hair, brown eyes, etc)
>tfw now only crave latina qts
>tfw my "ideal" type is actually skinny, pale, blonde chicks
what even is this sorcery?

help.

>in the most demand
you mean has the most supply

wouldn't even touch

>fatty detected

Your hambeast girlfriend is just mega high test right :^)

>skinny legs
>probably all 5'0
nah i just have standards

The 1 on the right looks like shes about to take a dump right then and there on the cement

>implying this isnt white

It isn't, and you know it isn't.

>discriminating women for being skinny and short

Are you a literal fag?

Pussy is pussy. Comprehend? Faggot.