Lowfat quark

What's your stance on lowfat quark?
>virtually no carbs
>12g protein per 100g
>extremely cheap
If you eat it what's best way to get down big amounts of quark at once?

Best food ever for poor fags. Paid in Germany like 0.55€ for 500g. Expensive as fuck in the UK though. 2 fucking quids for 500g, go fuck yourself Elizabeth.

Mein nigger. I put like 125g of it (15g prot) in a shake along with other shit, twice a day. Would put more if it wasnt so expensive but its a godlike protein source.

Alternatively pour some coconut sugar on it, it's pretty good.

The lack of fat is problematic

No it isnt, it lets you choose a perfect fat source like coconut oil instead of shit containing polyinsaturated fat or have too much fat in your meal. Do you know that from 8+ g of fat youre starting to mess up with insulin sensitivity. If it wasnt low fat you would go well over 8g to make it a decent protein source.

But I want to go over 8g of fat

Enjoy diabetes retard. You can get more fat apart from carbs-containing meals but not with them. Just look at the difference in glycemic index between skim milk and whole milk and thats just 9g of fat. Fat fuck.

You don't drink whole milk either?
What is your aversion to being big and strong?

I tried eating it once plain from the container, but I assume that it's best mixed with something, any tips?

powdered ice tea mix

I live in the southern United States, and I can't find Quark.

Almonds and sugar free hot chocolate powder, a fucking legit snack

I mix it with frozen Berries. Or I make a shake from Quark, protein powder and water

Where can you get it in America?

>500g Quark
>1 Banana
>a little chocalate
>some water

Put it in a blender and mix it all up.
Goes down very well and has alot of protein(~60g)

i heard this is similar to greek yogurt?

May sound stupid but I really enjoy it with a bit of orange juice as a shake. Cheap, tasty-fresh, godlike quark macros make up for a bit too much sugar in OJ.

I usually mix it with sliced bananas and other fruit in a big bowl, I eat all 1000g of it that way without having to worry about it tasting bad.

this, so much this.

a drop of milk and flavoured protein powder. Tastes like fruit yoghurt and has a ton of protein

Can you mix it with water? To get some milkish drink out of it?

Yeah but just water and quark tastes meh. Mixing quark, OJ and water is fine though.

much more sour and thicker than greek

is this like labneh?

what's a cheap equivalent that you can buy in the UK? Cottage cheese?