So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck...

So those of you who don’t believe any of this, that’s okay I really don’t give a fuck. I’m still telling my story. This is what it is and if you don’t believe me fuck you go fuck yourself i don’t care. For all these guys who are veterans who are standing there still screaming about your valor, stolen valor, after what i just told you that that sounds like i am stealing any of your valor, you know what? Fuck you kid. And go fuck yourself I don’t really care what you think. But i will tell you this. If you decide that you’re going to come confront me physically about it you better not be a fucking POG. You better be a stone cold killer. If you come at me aggressively voice raised negative body language as someone who i know is a trained killer. Because i don’t flinch anymore when i hear a rifle round come by my head. When i hear that whoop and that snap or that sonic boom. I haven’t flinched in 20 years from that shit. I got over that a long time ago. So if you come at me i want you to know something. It’s not gonna be me who goes in the ground. I’m still here. I’m still upright and drawing air.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiwMiQphm7M
youtube.com/watch?v=DSA0bkKxMrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i hope blaha will become a mainstream meme. i really do. a neckbeard for the ages.

woop woop

No we dont want him mainstream then all the normies will ruin it

As written byJason Blaha on his Facecock page--- I've learned in my life that when you respond to hatred with hatred it never leads to anything positive. I'm by no means saying he was not a dangerous man, but celebration of killing in response to killing isn't something I can condone. It shows disrespect for human life which is what gets us into these type of messes to begin with.

Killer, get fucked he's a fat gamer who has never ever shot at anything in his life apart from pixels

damn, didn't know they added bullets and sonic boom effects into World of Warcraft

i don't care, i'm not greedy. plus it will blaha, he already works out at night because he is afraid people will make fun of him/confront him. if he becomes an internet celeb, he will be confined to his shitty condo. a paranoid little cuck. a mental wreck, even more so than now.

So I as a disabled vet from a combat mos
>thank you for your cervix
Can call him out then?

No

blaha should be a mainstay on /b/ beta cringe threads, if there was justice in the world.

Jason Blaha is a fat fuck that lies constantly, he's fucking useless, always has been and always will be a fat fuck

What is a POG

>...and drawing air.
Hhhhhhhhhhello everyone this is jason blaha here and today i wanna talk about...

Physiques of greatness, another yt fitness channel

He wanted to kill him because he's a nigger (chris jones from pog)

Fuck clen jones lil jew prick all he cares about it money hes a backstabber

At this stage I just feel sorry for Blaha. He's a low test dude with Klinrfelters who is somewhere like Texas where he's surrounded by red blooded macho all American militaristic culture. Of course he is going to suffer mental health problems and make up shit online & act like a tard.

If the poor dude had been born and grew up on the U.S. East Coast, West Coast, or a big global city like London he could have gone the pretty boy Veeky Forums cardiofag route at the very least and got some pussy while young; or just gone full homo and got a sex change.

and sucking dicks as well faggot, nice roleplay tho, plain fucking faggotry

Hemingway opened the door to the Black Hawk chopper over the war torn, ashen fields of Ngun-Ngyun'hai. The Delta Nightwing team had been on this top secret covert ops mission for 8 months now, most citizens of the Clinton-era America not even knowing that this small province outside of Laos existed. The young crackshot had been struggling to balance the mediocrity of high school and the thrill of mercenary combat for some time now, but it was the words of Ernest Hemingway - the author he got his codename from - that finally made him realize his true calling, "There is no hunting like the hunting of armed men." He was ready, Hemingway armed himself with his silenced HK .45 and his silenced G3 and drew his black and red KABAR knife and prepared to jump. His top demolitions-merc companion Dynamite realized what he was about to do and tried to dive over to him and grab him, though Hemingway had already taken the plunge into the night. "Did he have a chute?" asked a preoccupied soldier, "No, he doesn't need one." replied Dynamite.

The thrill of speed overcame Hemingway's fear of death, anti-AA rounds cracked and went "whoop" from the sonic boom by his camouflaged bald head as he lurched through the sky like a bird of prey, he raised his knife just in time and descended directly onto a haji's back, killing him instantly and breaking Hemingway's fall. The impact had a warm splash of blood not unlike a Rorshach symbol upon his face.. his tongue lapped the dripping blood greedily, mercenary work was in the heart of the young warrior, this was what he wanted.

person other than grunt, military lingo - blaha did manage to pronounce POG incorrectly.

I knew it straight away
That's our boi Hemmingway

>classified background
>cracked under the PTSD
>intelligent women that can make money and do my accounting
>innercity
>modelling carrer
>2 black belts
>2 majors

nigga is a living meme, 2016 will be the year we raise him to chris chan levels of fame

Like Chris Chan, the poor guy needs medication and therapy. Not to be trolled or have his mental illness displayed online for people to see or laugh at. It's just sad at this stage ;_;

4real thou, Chris Chan and Jason Genova are legit retards, its kinda fucked up to mess with them. Jason on the one hand is just a massive lying douce with an inflated ego, who needs to get punished.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiwMiQphm7M

This post made my abs sore from laughing....

..does that count as a set?

Definately agreed re Chris Chan and Genova. Also I actually find Genova quite inspiring for all his faults. He is trying to improve himself and his life through physical fitness. That's the essence of Veeky Forums. Blaha is a tool but also clearly has mental health issues.

youtube.com/watch?v=DSA0bkKxMrY

the dankest Autism fresh from Jason Blaha

iiiiiinnneeeer ciiiiiittyyyyyyy

Nah cause if u call out genova he will just throw the retard card

plastic discs used for some sort of game

(a) piece of gay

is the correct answer