I did it Veeky Forums I did it.After 19 years of being a speglord autist, I finally lost my virginity...

I did it Veeky Forums I did it.After 19 years of being a speglord autist, I finally lost my virginity. We're all gonna make it bros

pic of his dick or didn't happen

I-it was a real 3D girl b-baka

> losing virginity is "making it".
Those are some lofty fucking goals there m8.

3DPD

Well, I went from 323 to 180 and well I guess my main goal after losing weight was to get laid.

>3d
>ever

How much?

3DPD

How long you last bro

Nice, you did it faster than me. I was like 3 months from being 21.

Now you can stop having such a complex over something so trivial.

>having sex at 19 is now considered "making it"

man how times have changed, im a 28 year old KV and i thought this wasn't that bad until like 25.

what do you first say to a girl? i never kno what to say in public

>muh autismos

paying a prostitute to lose your virginity isn't making it you fag

itt: beta loser cucks

That's why you are a KV

i was bullied for being a virgin at 16 soooo yeah

its not what you say you just say whatever

feel me?

>what do you first say to a girl?

hi

"heyaaaa, what is your name? Heyaaaaaa"

>chickenwing

Noice

well done bro

Do this. She will be extremely wet.

im legitimately proud user

Congrats, Lost mine when I was 20. Made me realize it's not a big deal. Made out with like 15 girls before but never took it farther.

Lost it to a chubby girl at 21 that I then fell in love with and she left me. Fucking rekt me but w/e

Jesus christ this board is filled with pathetic losers. " hurr durr started lifting got laid hurr durr still autismo ". IMBLYING.jpg that losing virgnity to a chubster at the age of 19 is an achievement. Glad you are happy user.

noice m8

I loste mine last weekend at 19

didnt fill the gaping void inside me, but I'm still making it

r-right...?

sorta user. . . sorry. Have a free Hilary.

very nice - faglord

nice man keep it up

you were an speglord autist when you were 2 years old?

>soooo yeah
Get the fuck back to your normie containment site of choice, you do not belong here.

I lost my virginity at the age of 22. I pulled a 35 year old Argentinean business woman from a club back to her four star hotel. She got another room for the night and left her son in the other one and slept with me. I had been drinking a lot that night and I actually fucked her for a long time and couldn't cum. She had to rest a couple times and then after God knows how long I exploded all over her body. Looked like someone rubbed a jelly donut all over her.

In the morning she sucked me up and we fucked. Then she ordered breakfast in bed. We ate and then fucked again. Pretty awesome loss of virginity tbhwyf.

>tfw no hot mummy to give you tendies

Brah how do you pull milfs?

what the fuck were you doing? i lost mine when i was fucking 17, and i couldn't feel shit the whole time.

the real magic is having good sex for the first time tbvh

I lost my virginity at 25. Almost 28 now and get laid pretty regularly. It's never too late bro, congrats

>I'm a 22 year old virgin
>Kill me

>the real magic is having good sex for the first time tbvh

t.b.h. f.a.m
First time i had sex it sucked...got the worst blowjob and fucked her doggy and cummed after 2 postions

then i had sex after that and she sucked the soul out of me and i fucked for like an hour

was different girls btw

How much was it?

I was at a club with some friends and I lost them, so I was literally dancing by myself and having a blast. She came up to me and bought me a beer. We talked and danced for a while, then I took her to a salsa club. We started dancing and grinding there. We took a break and talked for a minute and I told her we should get out of here. I asked her if she had a place we could go. She said no at first but I asked again a few minutes later and she said she was staying in a hotel nearby. We went. Wa la.

tinder
>tfw ravenous horny fuck buddy 12 years older than me

>tfw 21 and have never even had a successful conversation with a girl or kissed anyone

I had my first kiss at 21. I knocked on my hot neighbors door randomly and told her we should hang out. We talked for three hours and watched a movie and made out at the end. The point is that you need to be aggressive. I've been called a sexual predator by some girl that cheated on her boyfriend with me and it made me so proud

I'm jelly son. You better lick that butthole like a lollipop or I'll be mad at you. I'm a lifeguard at the country club this summer though, so I'm trying to hit up some hot and rich mommies

Been suckling her double-Ds and eating her out like crazy. It's too bad she doesn't have a big ass though

if i actively pursued a girl theyd puke