Where do YOU fall on the official male tier list Veeky Forums?

where do YOU fall on the official male tier list Veeky Forums?

Good face average body.

UPDATED LIST FOR MANLETISM AND WHALES

Average face, slowly building up to attractive body I guess

kek, i approve of this list

- 7/10 face
- body that's impressive by normie standards, but wouldn't get much more than a "good job" comment in CBT here
- 5'7 manlet

The last one fucks with my head way more than it actually does with my ability to find a pretty gf. I could easily be happy if I wasn't an insecure, narcissitic fuck with delusions of grandeur.

Bottom tier

Bottom tier + manlet.

I'm just here to selfishly take resources until I die and my body pollutes the planet. I just lift because it's fun since aesthetic body is irrelevant for me

>I just lift because it's fun since aesthetic body is irrelevant for me
Such lies

kek'd, please make one for women

do what the tier list says and live a life of hedonism

travel, eat good foods, live your life m8

>tfw you're a freddy

>Such lies
Lies about me lifting or that aesthetics are irrelevant?

I kind of do. Other than lifting, I live pretty NEET-like. I can't afford to do much traveling and shit

Between Brad and Chad brah.

I am fine with being a marcus

>The last one fucks with my head way more than it actually does with my ability to find a pretty gf. I could easily be happy if I wasn't an insecure, narcissitic fuck with delusions of grandeur.
I know that feel but not a manlet

just enjoy being a marcus breh

>tfw chad tier but way too socially awkward to be a chad
I get blatant mires and compliments all the time on my face and my body but all I can muster is a t-thanks
just end me

Somewhere around Markus tier. Probably slightly above average face but maybe a little below attractive body. Definitely well above average body though

That "average face average body" guy has WAAAAAAY above average face though

Every person in this image is or could be decently attractive.

Even the bottom guy isn't ugly. Above the global median probably.

C H A D T I E R
H
A
D
T
I
E
R

Attractive face average body

But i'm also going bald so soon it will probably be average face attractive body

Literally the top tier, but my hair sucks. It's like losing the icing on the cake.

hi freddy

In between Daniel and Freddy

>feelsbadman.jpg

do i fall in daniel or freddy tier?

>hoping to be marcus some day.

this is an average face

daniel is above average

>tfw Marcus

daniel is average though

What if you're really skinny? 5'8 118 lbs manlet here, average face. I'm assuming Gunther tier

Shut up Freddy.

Black manlet Daniel tier

am i gonna make it?

Only if you like fat chicks and have a bbc.

lower tier daniel
if you went bald and cleaned up your facial hair I could maybe see you has one of the higher tier daniels

yes you can make it if you reach Marcus tier

i am not one to groom a lot so my knowledge is limited.

how would i go bald? would i need to shave my head wit ha razor every single morning?

and whats wrong with the facial hair?

>tfw Marcus tier

Feels good desu

don't take these meme spouting retards seriously you look fine man

just smile more you look tired as shit in that photo also that lighting and camera quality isn't doing you any favors

>tfw saving up for facial plastic surgery

I started modeling before I even lifted (135lb 6'2") because of my face and hair

Now I'm 180lb so I'm trying to reach chadmode

I have 49" shoulders and 31" waist so more or less broad shoulder ratio

Funny though I don't get any more fashion modelling gigs since I stopped being spooky

Attractive face and slightly above average body. My main problem is that I model and have girls all over me, but I'm literally autistic and hate being around people.

Manlet Daniel

>tfw Brad tier

I concur that the list is accurate. Never had a problem getting 8/10 + qt's even when I was a hungry skelly. Slowly climbing into Chad territory though. I won't forget about you guys when I make it.

post face and bussy

goddamn that's fucking depressing.
It is better to live 1 day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep

tfw dave

>tfw 10/10 face
>tfw 8x6
>tfw nobody on Veeky Forums will believe you

All it takes is a picture, too bad you'll never post one

>lying on a Chinese silk-trading anime website

There's not much I can do about it, though. I mean I lift, but it's not to look good because it'd be a futile effort

>tfw name is brad
>tfw 6'0 king of manlets with average body
at least there is only up

So i take it the highest tier Veeky Forums can reach is Marcus tier.
And only Daves can assend to Chad tier

There are no true Chads on Veeky Forums

fuck off greg

>what is photo evidence
>what is a timestamp

Somewhere between 1 and 2

Brad.

Veeky Forums has given me 8/10 face in face threads, I'm 6'4 but I'm skellington. On the upside I have broad shoulders.

>I promise that I'm a Chad
>I-I'm not a beta fuck
>I get on hoes a-all day
MFW

Being 7.5x6 is fine, and I've no complaints, but it's so fucking annoying. It feels like I'm just short of perfection. I actually feel like I'd be happier at 8x6.

Keksimus maximus

average-ish face. shit body. I dress well though and have good hygene so I make up for it while I work on my body.

who is the actor in chad?

dont you mean chad and marcus tear? a lot of manlets are very attractive

>all the "average" faces are attractive male models
Yeah, fuck you. I may be ugly but at least I'm not disgustingly so.

ben affleck

Chris evans

Tfw Marcus tier. I've been called cute, handsome, attractive. I guess to some I'm chad tier while others I'm marcus tier?

Brad tier. Fit has given 8/10 face.

Ex fatty here, What is a Brad with severe body dismorphia ? An Edward ?

if youre as average as you say you are then with good lighting and an expensive camera then you would look like Marcus and Daniel too

>solid 8.5/10 face
>9/10 body after cutting - ascended ottermode (not too big, not too small)
>7.5x6 dick
>medfag

Sounds good, right?
>5'7 manlet

Post face and boipucci

this is a dumb thread because rating yourself is pointless cause you are biased

> Has a manlet in the chad tier

Nice one idiot

>5'7 manlet
All that for nothing.

He's 6 feet of man meat

>>solid 8.5/10 face

I can almost guarantee that you're delusional.

>medfag
>implying that's a good thing
enjoy being in debt until your late forties due to starting employment in your thirties and tuition and buying a home

The student debt from med school thing is pretty overblown if you went to a good school that can fund worthwhile financial aid. You start making middle-class money in your residency and then making over $200k if you're not a PCP.

>6'2"
>Above average body
>Above average face
>Tfw just can't get rid of pimples here and there
>One fucking crooked tooth sticks out
Women tell me I'm 8+/10
>Being a Chad- doesn't cure autism
>Today I saw my crush and looked at the ground and mumbled something
>She thinks I'm literal autism

Kys

> being autistic
> being chad
Pick one

>tfw i would be chad tier if i weren't balding at 23 and if i was taller than the 6ft manlet i am.

should've been
>men will want to fuck you x 6
99% of men will fuck anything with a vagina. Unlike women, most men aren't picky and just trying to bust a nut. Us men are the ones that have to work on ourselves, even the ugly girls won't go after ugly guys and fat girls won't touch a fat guy. Hot girls are out of the question for any guy below Brad tier, at least for casual hookups go

Why is it StacY, but TracIE? Triggers my autism.

hold up morgan and tracy should be switched. body is more important than face to men

I want to fuck denise

To weed out the Chads from the Brads.

I disagree
I'd choose attractive face and average body over average face and attractive body any day
Face is always the single most important aspect in everyone's appearance.

Marcus reporting in.
Dating a Morgan

Life's pretty gud

the circumference of my dick is 4.5 inches and it's length 5.5, im 5'8, why don't yall tell me?

my dick is 4x4 keeps going on mud weathers?

Shit. I think im a claire.

>avg/avg Claire
>needing to work for the D

marcus reporting in
bagging all the qts rejected by brad and chad, which is why theyre not total bitches

Lmao no. A pretty face is everything in a girl.

Face>everything

Brad tier which just means im weak as fuck

Tfw when fuck buddy is a Morgan but really nice girl I used to work with whom i have a thing for is a tracie.
Tfw i went our with tracie two days ago and she said that she likes me but is afraid I'll break her heart. I feel like she's pressuring me to make I choice, but I'm greedy.

What do Veeky Forums?
Can you turn a tracie into a Stacy and still have her? Or will she leave you once she gets a top tier body?

y i know i need to take eveything here with a grain of salt. i was just wondering what was wrong with the facial hair.

reason i look tired there is probably because its a CBT picture from which i normally crop out the face.

pic

:(

wait, small breasts are considered unattractive?

*cries in a corner*