Ok fuckies... give me a hand here

Ok fuckies... give me a hand here.

>have gf
>sexy, cute incredible in bed, I blow her mind, make speak in fucking tounges (no sex god, just try really hard to please her)
>solid long term relationship, parents already involved
>told her I was going away with friends for the weekend
>she told me to have fun, to go see her before I leave, and told me she was going to a bar for her (girl)friend's birthday
>I instnatly became enraged

I was never jealous of other girls, but I'm incredibly jealous of her. I feel extremely uncofrtable with the idea of her going out with firends, drinking, and cheating on me...

We never had turst issues, we've always been honest, she never gave me any reason to be jealous or wonder about shit.

So, the Veeky Forums part... I used to be really fat. I am still really insecure about my body, even at 12% body fat and an amazing body (for normies) ... Am I incapable of making it? I should be confident that I'm the best she can get.

I was thinking about talking to her, but I'm afraid of revelaing how much of an insecure fuck I am... I'm actually considering breaking up with the most loving, caring woman; the first girl I've ever loved, because she is going out with her friend for her birthday. Lack of practice? Is this common? She is my first actual, legit gf, going at about an year and a half now.

Yeah let ebin dank 4 chanel memes ruin your relationship

If she's never given you a reason to have suspicions you should trust that she won't do anything. I know what you're going through as i'm currently going through the same thing. I just have to keep reminding myself that nothing she's ever done should be giving me these thoughts. Honestly though? Talk to a therapist or something, it helps getting your insecurities out there.

As a woman, I think you're fucking retarded

You're going away with friends, how would you feel if she was as jealous about that? You'd be like "no that's ridiculous". That's how she feels

If you're as good a boyfriend as you say, and she's as good as she says she won't cheat. Just don't worry about it. If she does, she's not worth it. She's also gonna be with friends, she'll be with them, not hitting on guys.

Stop being so insecure.

If you must, sit down with her and tell her how you feel. She'll reassure you, and she still won't cheat. But then she'll laugh about your causeless insecurity with her friends when she's out.

So it's up to you.

Also Op, talk to her about it. Tell her that you won't keep her from doing what she wants to, but let her know how you feel. Let her know that it's not her, it's you and your insecurities. Don't break up over something so small.

I'm so, so, sorry in advance for what is about to happen. Trolls are going to come into the thread and they will be saying some very hurtful things about you. They will call you some very hurtful names. But none of those things are true. How could they possibly know? How could they possibly know how beautiful you really are? How sweet and compassionate you are? I'm so sorry about them, please do not let them hurt you.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

I just want to see you shine and flourish. You are so precious to me. I want to write poetry and sing songs about my love and adoration for you and all of your perfections. My name is Brian, by the way. I know that you're tired of all the assholes and jerks. I know how you feel baby doll. I know. I am different. I am the nicest guy you will ever meet, and if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen. I live in London. Please be in London.

This I'm a man and I think you're fucking stupid.
If you really blow this girl's mind and you can brag about it online, she won't leave you. My first love left me because I got jealous over the time she spent with friends, it's endearing at first but it'll make her think you're controlling as fuck.

Very confused though. You seem to have an amazing girl from what you've written and yet you're still insecure, she's with you for a reason.
Take a fucking chill pill she doesn't care that you're going out with friends and you shouldn't care about her doing the same with hers.

If in doubt you are already a cuck

>Just try really hard to please her

You dun goofed

Op here. Thanks for your advice. I think I won't be saying anything. I just feel so... angry towards her. And she has no idea. I know it's silly but that's just how I feel.

And this is why most women will be absolutely amazed when someone actually fucks them right.

The second the men she interacts with know she'll not be around you for a little bit, they'll start making their moves.

>mfw cuckfags

Enemy intel

>going to a bar with "the girls"

guys are going to feed her their dick in the washroom

this is what girls do on "girls night".

>If you're as good a boyfriend as you say, and she's as good as she says she won't cheat.

This is a fucking lie, but you have to be fair if you go out with friends she has the right to go out to.

Dump her dude. Her "girlfriends" are just a bunch of horny guys vying for attention. Every time she goes out she ends up banging one, if not two or three, in the bathroom of some shady dance club. Before you know it, Jamal and the boys are gunna be running a train on her in YOUR bed, while you're out playing with model trains in your cuck shed.

It's up to you, OP. But I'd dump her.

if she's going to cheat on you, she doesn't need you to go away for a weekend to do it.

Thanks, I just fired my secretary because of you

My grandpa and grandma had one of the most caring stable relationships I've ever seen, he was a salesman and was gone weeks on end sometimes. My grandma asked him how she could know he wasn't cheating, all he said was " the same way I know you're not, I love you and you only, and I trust you with that love." She never worried about it again.
It's the same with my wife and I, you can't really love them without trust. We both know that once that trust is broken its never truly repaired. Neither of us is willing to destroy that for some tryst.
All those what-ifs fuck with you for the first few years, just the way it is famalamily, don't let insecurities or damage from the past ruin a good thing breh.

It's just like lifting bro
You make it through this set of gf going out with friends, the next one is easier
You worked hard on that body of yours, now work on your brain fucko

The sad thing is that the two or three "you gonna get cucked" replies resonate much harder on Me than the other, positive ones.

That said
That is fair and welcomed.

Sorry OP never had this problem, every GF I've been with we both mutually decided to cut ties with the party lifestyle, bars etc for the good of the relationship.

Instead we traded off that shit with going to see movies together, going on dates together, or if we do go to a bar, we only go together or with another couple.

There is no going out alone and drinking kind of shit between us, actually in any of my relationships that I have had. There's no reason to live that lifestyle or do those things alone when you have the person you love at your side. You can do those things together (or) decide to not do them at all.

My first relationship lasted 7 years, no cheating, no worries or anything. We loved each other and respected each other. The relationship ended but 7 years is a long ass time and unfortunately it's very hard to keep relationships going past a certain point.

The current one I am in is around 2 years. Every relationship has lasted above 2 years with no cheating. Break ups usually end up happening due to (in my opinion) not settling. If you find a trustworthy woman and you really love her and you want to spend your life with her then marry her and have children. Without marriage and children that relationship is doomed to end at some point.

Basically it was me, I didn't want children or marriage yet. Granted I am 22 and pretty young still, but I want to provide the best life for the children I do have in the future. I probably should have married the girl from the 7 year relationship, but in hindsight everything is 20/20

Basically if you aren't comfortable with her going out and drinking at a bar with her friends, be prepared to cut doing the same thing out of your life as well. I honestly don't believe any man should be comfortable with their girlfriend doing that, bars are straight up pick up zones, guys will actively try to fuck your girlfriend constantly. It's toxic to have in any relationship.

listen m8. she's cheat8ng on u by even looking at other males u need 2 take her in hand and deal wif her u aint a reel man unless u take her down and let her no wat is wat u got 2 sort her out unless u r sum kind of faget

bloddy hell if ill stand for it here but them hicky arabs have the rite ideas when it comes to their females, make the cover up and stay inside proper yeah?

anyway u beat ur bitch or u lose her to the courts and whatnot

>anyway u beat ur bitch or u lose her to the courts and whatnot

This

>she told me to have fun
You're new at this aren't you?

Suck it up, OP. Nature abhors a vacuum, if you show doubt and insecurity it will let room for someone else who will show strengh and confidence to fill this vacuum for your gf. The seed of doubt ("Is he really the best I can hope for? Chad is so much more confident...") is the first step toward getting cheated on, you don't want it to be planted and you sure as fuck don't want to be the one planting it.

This is the best bet

>being in a relationship as an insecure person who doesn't love himself
Well this can only go wrong

Oh wait it already did

Op here. I think im leaving her. For the sake of both of us.

Oh for cucks sake, not every woman gives it up that easily.

She will, however, flirt with 30 dudes and have drinks bought for her all night and dance with a bunch of drunk retards. Make sure one of her friends is an ugly cow,cows get butthurt and will keep her in line / scare dudes off.

Not OP but I'm a quiet guy. I'm very strict about what is and what isn't my business. If it directly affects me, it's my business to know about. If it's someone else's secret, it's not my business and I don't need to know about it. If it's not someone else's business, they don't hear about it. For this reason, people like telling me all their retarded secrets. Long story short, you'd be surprised how many "faithful" girls cheat on their man.

Bismillah Ir'rahman Ir'rahim.
Alhamdullilahi Irabbil 'al amin

My dear brother, what you need to do is get your girlfriend to cover her hair and face, body away from the prying eyes of men. Her beauty should only be reserved for you!

Do not listen to those who say its only "fair" since you'd be in a similar situation sa well, because you're a man and she's a woman.

>“As a woman [...]”
>proceeds to justify his gf potentially cheating on him
Like clockwork lmao.

Know this OP, that even if her intention wasn't to cheat initially, she will be coaxed into it if the circumstances are right. Women are stupid creatures who have no discipline and principles, and it's up to you to enforce that in her.

Yeah break up with her good idea. Let it be a lesson for when you wallow in self loathing afterwards and remember to not dump your next girl over your own insecurities you fucking faggot.

Except she didn't do that at all

>treating women with equal responsibilities
there is a reason you feel this way, and that is because you KNOW
you just fucking KNOW
that women aren't trustworthy. It's true. They're forever teenagers. You want to protect that.
Since you did not establish authority on that in the beginning of the relationship, she will just be another whore.

How many time have you gotten laid for whiteknightng like this?

That's the most autistic thing I've read today, and I just came from /r9k/...

If she actually likes you she's not going to do anything. She's going to drink with her friends and talk shit about the guys trying to hit on them, like most girls do. And she'll probably drop the "uh I HAVE A boyfriend" line. She'll be more focused on playing matchmaker for her single friend (s) too. Girls love doing this type of shit.
You probably don't have anything to worry about unless your girlfriend actually hates you.

My Nigga

Sooner or later you will realize everything in life has risks involved. She may cheat... there is a chance. But it may be practically null since she is a great girl as you say. You must learn to live with the fact that no matter how awesome you are, how intelligent, how caring, how devoted... your business may not work, you may crash your car, your gf may cheat, you may get cancer, etc.

Try not to worry about stuff outside of your direct control... later realize control is an ilusion. And then just be happy with your life and enjoy every second of your girl.

Best of luck

>I should be confident that I'm the best she can get.
That attitude is not the way to go bro. You WILL lose her if you get a big asshole.

This is pretty much the gist of the advice I was going to give.

I'm a former fatty too and have gotten burned in the past, but I learned that you have to let all that shit go or it'll just make you miserable.

>no one in this thread is gonna make it