One of my calves is significantly larger than the other. It looks weird af. How do I fix it Veeky Forums?

One of my calves is significantly larger than the other. It looks weird af. How do I fix it Veeky Forums?

be my gf

Pls b in Chichester

Look up what exercises target gastrocnemius and soleus muscles

focus more on your right leg on those exercises, you could probably offset it by just lifting a little higher weight with your right leg than left.

Are you already going to the gym? how did this imbalance happen

do more calf work on the small one????? is this a real question. Also no one cares about calves so don't do anything

might be A tumor

alright i looked it up myself cuz im curious, Seated Calf raise for soleus and Standing Calf Raise for gastrocnemius are the best according to bodybuilding.com

I wish to enter your holy garden with my magnificent massive

this image is actually flipped and its my right leg that's bigger. I used to play soccer for a long time so I think that my dominant leg naturally got bigger and just kinda stayed that way even after I quit playing.

right leg lowkicks
thai style

>P I T T S B U R G H

Break your leg

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Jessica?

we're gonna need a better look
retake the pic with out any shorts & we should be able to give you a good answer

Jasmine?

smoove

PLEASE be in London

Get it looked at by a doctor, no joke, that shit looks weird. And what's up with that dark spot behind your knee??

that's a vein that's sort of protruded

Get down on both knees when sucking dick

>my face when I think about you hurting
You're beautiful just the way you are.

get that looked at before you end up like this

I wouldn't worry about it, the only person who is going to notice is you. Also, even if you do get this 'fixed,' you're just going to start fixating on another perceived imperfection, because that's how people work.

out of curiosity, did you break your leg?

Alyssa???? Is that at the Rec center????

no I've never broken my leg before

OK then it's probably just the soccer. Anyway, like I said, don't worry about it, as soon as you do something about it you'll just fixate on something else, because that's how brains work. it sucks.