NEBLIO is interstellar mission /SOON/

NEBLIO is interstellar mission /SOON/
10+ dollar peak in the next few weeks

If you're not holding NEBL and instead are waiting on garbage like XVG or BAT or ARK to "muh moon" you're choosing to be poor, and I have 0 sympathy for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

nebl.io/roadmap/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holding and staking this boy since 1 month.

it will go nowhere, that`s copy paste coin

im on mobile right now, link to their website/twitter and whitepage? Possibly gonna invedt in it after research today

nebl.io/roadmap/

Clean roadmap, good tech, actual enterprise value, q1 2018 you're looking at maybe a 15 dollar coin.

Dont reveal this hidden gem!

Ditto that, my only regret is not going in bigger on the ICO. Tried to tell folks here but as usual, got called a shill. I can't wait until they release their API before Stratis and NEBL shoots to a top 20 market cap coin.

People are too stupid to realize that a coin with a $15-$20 million market cap like this is going to give them the real moon gains.

Its toooo high right now

Will it go down again ?

Liquidity is low right now, not many people are selling because we're all staking our NEBL and getting ridiculous rewards. You'd have to be a literal retard to sell this coin right now, especially if you got it during the ICO.

Forgot to mention earlier that the devs bought into the ICO with their own money at the same price as all of us. No developer share whatsoever. All unsold tokens were also burnt. This coin is the best kept secret in crypto right now. Get in before that changes.

I fucking panicked and sold everything I had since the price got so high but now i cant buy at a lower price

>kek im just going to wait and be more patient next tiime

Trying to buy back up now.........

This coin just keeps going up, this is silly. Only about 63K NEBL left on the sell book!

wtf, literally no one is selling this? I mean, iw anna buy in with 0.5 -1btc but that iself will drive the price up loads lol

Almost no one bought this for a quick flip. Bounty hunters have sold their bags, now we're all holding and staking. NEBL is way too undervalued and staking rewards are way too good right now to even consider selling. It had a $2 million market cap at ICO for fucks sake.

Just hit 55,000 sats...holy shit!

Actually interesting but It's already up 75% today and I keep buying peaks from Veeky Forums.

I'd wait, more than likely will be a pullback after this new ATH, wait for the dip then start to stock up. If you can get at least 1500 you should be able to stake and get around 10% annual rewards.

Why 1500??

When the tokens hit a new wallet, they "mature" after 24 hours, and then have 7 days to stake a reward or it resets. If you have less than 1400-1500 you won't stake anything within a week from what I've seen.

Does that mean having less than 1500 may result in less than 10% from staking?

Yes, most likely.