Buy while it's low, you won't regret it

Ark is one of the best projects in crypto and will be a top 10 currency soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1etcQ2GAR7mumggB_kohr7cpYMQYY3EYsMkXMBud1peY/htmlview
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deluded arkies..

Just kidding, 2500 ark poorlad here

LINK took its hype.
OMG took its purpose.
Ark took a big fat shit all over itself.

kys deluded arkscum

Hey you secretly love ark come on

>triple bottom
Soon I will be the one laughing, purple whore.

Honestly though, why does this shit keep tanking?

Relax

Spare any Ark sir? I have 15 Ark and have tried shorting it as it declines but it's quite difficult, made 2 ark eventually but will just hodl now in order to not lose in the long run

AVaBwfnEHqRAhCAEEC6LMcpvbeCC5cAS5k

it's fucking dead isn't it

What is this coin realistically going to do thats gonna increase its price much more?

Everyone already knows ArkVM is coming up so thats included in the current price and its nothing revolutionary.

I think the coin is dead.

120k at the end of next week.

>coins not even a year old
>coins ded

just sell at a loss and leave lmfao

I honestly doubt that. I'm not trying to FUD or anything, but realistically speaking what exactly are they going to achieve in 8 or 9 days thats gonna double the price?

I just don't see it ever being over 80k sats ever again.

Sell at the next ath

They should have included a time schedule. Like, by 2018 we will do this, by 2019 we will do that. People would have something to look forward to and know what they are working on. Is that so hard to do?

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1etcQ2GAR7mumggB_kohr7cpYMQYY3EYsMkXMBud1peY/htmlview

They have this shit

fuck you OP, I'm trying to accumulate.
FUD or gtfo

I know that but it's kind of vague since you don't really know what their priorities are and when things will be finished. Great, they give me a number of 50% on something. What is it supposed to tell me? That it will be done next month? Next year? 5 years from now on?

Besides, they claim to build a plattform for mass adoption of blockchain applications. Which means they want your mom and your grandma to be able to use their stuff.

Well, why don't they explain their projects with layman's terms so everyone can understand it?
Why not dedicate some effort to explain things to people who aren't tech savy? Like, how am I supposed to know what interplanetary database means without googling it? And even then it's kind of abstract.

Ark is dumping so hard. Do I sell now and buy back in later?

No, we might have reached the bottom already. Don't sell cheaper than you bought.

Thx for the discount....stacked 3k more Ark in my wallet

Bough a fuk ton at 60k

I won't be selling cheaper. I bought in a little earlier than this

Market shows zero signs of a trend reversal. Guess it will go a bit lower.

Going to drop to 40k in 4days

Ark lost it's lead developer. Sell now!!

This coin is finished. TA says 19k soon.

nice TA you got there, just sold 100k

Sell everything now even with a loss before ark crashes to 10k

where's the proofs

Check ark slack

There is none. He's FUDing.

t. active on slack

Keep it up though, scooping up some cheap ark atm.

You'll be able to scoop it up even cheaper next week at the rate it's been falling

Lol >Ark dev going to abandon a project that is going to make him a 100 millionaire

It's over fellow arkie. Accept your losses and move on.

They made 1 million dollars from the ICO, what incentive do they have to continue developing the project after that? Might as well run with the money now

This coins ded.

Last time it was at $2.50 was when BTC flash crashed to $2800.

Now it's at $2.50 and BTC is around $4200. It's in way worse shape than the day everything crashed now.

I am ignorant sorry. What is the problem in DLT that ARK is solving?

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the stuttering potheads that run this scam.

Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $1.50 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone.

Once it shoots through the $1 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all ARKies. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bittrex.

The $0.50 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded Nodes will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in ARK will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bittrex to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.10, and most probably sub ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded Arkie wagecucking engineering nerds who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded ARKies will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto.

I warned you ARKies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be an ARKie.

Fuck this shit coin I'm out while I still have a profit.

That's very reassuring. And I'm not being sarcastic.

hodling 100k ARK.