Mfw there are people on Veeky Forums who havent hit 1/2/3/4 within two years

>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums who havent hit 1/2/3/4 within two years
You are aware either your training/program is shit, you arent placing enough effort into your lifts, or you arent eating/sleeping enough right?

Kek, with even a HALF DECENT routine and proper diet 1/2/3/4 should be reached within 8-12 months TOPS. If you can't, there's literally something biologically wrong with you, or you're not even trying.

I hit 1,2 in 6 months.

Took like 4 years for me to hit 3/4.

Makes no sense though, because my lower body overpowers my upper-body, even though I am technically much stronger with upper-body.

different goals maybe?

>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums who can't do formidable face pose within two years
>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums who can't run a sub 5 mile within two years
>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums who can't do a HSPU within two years

Me too :(

i've been quarter-assing my fitness for the past 7 years. i don't eat enough calories to facilitate real growth and progress. i'm also pretty inconsistent with my workouts.

i'm below a 2 plate squat cause squats suck. i didn't do anything leg related for five of those seven years.

i bench 225 cause i like to bench.

i'm closing in on a 3 plate deadlift but i pull sumo so it's more like 2.5.

i'm a 140lb manlet.

fuck you.

I'm new, wtf is a 1/2/3/4?

I love when DYELs try to b8 and just end up revealing that they don't lift.

2 years is fine for 1/2/3/4. If you start off skelly it'll probably be more. If you start off athletic or strongfat it'll probably be less.

People often wrestle with form, flexibility, and injury issues in their first year or two. It can take time and effort to fix problems and work forward from setbacks.

Just keep lifting senpai, as long as you are consistent you'll keep making gains. Rate of progress is just another number that insecure Veeky Forumsizens like to E-stat

1 pl8 deadlift / 2 pl8 bench / 3 pl8 squat / 4 pl8 press

135lb (1 plate) overhead the press
225lb (2 plate) bench press
315lb (etc) squat
405lb deadlift

1/2/3/4

>.5, 1, 2, 2.5 after 4 months
Thanks Rippletits.

>i'm closing in on a 3 plate deadlift but i pull sumo so it's more like 2.5.
This is a meme, sumo isn't cheating. I pull normal grip but I tried sumo for a while and it isn't any easier.

Kek

Oh, well that's definitely not that bad. I'm coming from aushwitz mode and I've worked out for about a year. At two years I should probably be there. Kind of shit lifts right now though.

Tfw only
>85lb rep overhead press
>145 rep bench
>185 rep squat
>225 rep deadlift

1 pl8, 2 pl8 3 pl8, 4

gains goblin knockin at your door

Are you me!?!

2nded

wait nvd forgot to refresh

im

.4/.6/.8/.9

after 4 weeks in the gym so far

3 plate conventional = 3 plate sumo

>muh isolation
>muh brosplit
>muh aesthetics

Most aesthetic guys train the same skellies. The skellies are just low test.

just rolled with a blue belt who came with a severely sprained foot, and a white belt with a sprained nose, other older buddy here blew out his knee... again. he is currently undergoing surgery because he couldn't pop it back into place this time.

the one that learned the hard way was my buddy with the knee. hopefully the one with the foot works a bit more with strength exercises and not just rolling.

Low test you say. You look so hungry to.
Come here, let mama give you some milk.

>mfw there are people on Veeky Forums that were never athletic in their lives and religiously followed starting skeleton before lifting

don't worry bros even if it takes you longer to hit the same strength goals your friendly neighborhood builtfat is going to take longer to match you in pull-ups and leanness

Literally the only two hard lifts on that are OHP and Squat, the rest are cake to make gains unless you have some really fucked up form or if your genes are just trash.

Not sleeping enough, not eating enough, dyel manlet.

At least I try and fix the eating thing

What the fuck did he do

>Implying I train for strength, not for hypertrophy
Have fun lifting 1/2/3/4 and looking like shit while doing it.
I'll be slowly benching 1 plate, focusing on contracting and squeezing the muscle to make them grow

I train for hypertrophy over strength as well, but 1 plate bench is still nothing no matter how slow you go. My gymbros have referred to my bench form as "slow-motion" because of how slowly I come now and up.

I would advice you to train with both light weight and heavy weight for best results. I start with one or two really heavy sets 3-5 reps, then I start going lighter for more reps.

Number don't mean shit when you have scoliosis

Jesus, the kid from Two and a Half Men is looking rough

does your body at least look nice?
Can anyone tell me if you can get a decent body just half assing lifts (ie reaching 1/2/3/4 after 2-3 years)

Is 1/2/3/4 in plates or in "of bodyweight" as in "1x BW The Press™?