Eggs. Are these fuckers bad for you or what?

Eggs. Are these fuckers bad for you or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11721581/Worlds-oldest-person-116-eats-diet-of-bacon-and-eggs.html
news.nationalpost.com/news/world/this-116-year-old-italian-woman-is-likely-the-last-living-person-born-in-the-1800s
examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/
youtube.com/watch?v=0NAcvmDa4og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

no

maybe

so

Without a doubt perhaps

Everyone who ever ate an egg died afterwords.

Maybe

I really don't know

100% of the people that eat eggs die, bro

I just ate an egg and died.

Can you repeat the question?

definitely

You're not the boss of me now!

>Are these fuckers bad for you or what?

And you're not so big!

better than steroids

They aren't bad for you. I mean, don't eat them for every fucking meal unless you want your heart to fucking implode, but it's fine. I've been eating 2 for breakfast (with maybe a banana) for the past year and a half and it hasn't done anything bad yet.

High serum cholesterol levels will clog your arteries.

Eggs contain a lot of cholesterol.

>don't eat them for every fucking meal unless you want your heart to fucking implode
why?

Not him, but

See They have a lot of cholesterol. Just watch what you eat during the day if you eat a bunch of eggs.

how many is too many?

>mfw people still eat the ovarian jew

Don't eat a dozen eggs a day and you'll be okay.
It really depends on the person too. I'd say don't go over 8. For a snack, it's fine to have one. Breakfast can be 2 or 3. Lunch can include 2 or 3. And I'd avoid it for dinner and any snacks after. But those are all personal preference. I don't eat as many eggs anymore, but that's what I used to do.

why none for dinner?

Rest in peace Michael Phelps and all the other elite athletes who eat a dozen eggs with yolk everyday. If only they had read your broscience!

Keep up with the times fucktard, this shit has been debunked by studies. Dietary cholesterol has 0 (zero) negative impact. Google it.

Dietry cholesterol is never good but when you're still young or have the right genes, it doesn't affect you as badly. That being said, eat them if you want to but don't make it a daily thing and don't eat too many at once.

>dietary cholesterol is never good

Are you fucking retarded, some dietary cholesterol is literally BENEFICIAL compared to none. It is used in the production of steroid hormones, it protects the brain and has an antimicrobial function.

Thanks, Veeky Forums.

If you eat many yolks it negatively affects your cholesterol. If you're relatively young and eat like 2-3 eggs a day there's nothing to worry about. , and if you eat eggwhite only, eat as many as you want

mens health: the post

>people believing in the cholesterol myth

You will not get heart disease or "clogged arteries".

Heart disease is caused by smoking, obesity, alcohol and high calorie simple foods.

Eggs are good for you don't believe in the myth!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11721581/Worlds-oldest-person-116-eats-diet-of-bacon-and-eggs.html

YOU

news.nationalpost.com/news/world/this-116-year-old-italian-woman-is-likely-the-last-living-person-born-in-the-1800s

FUCKING

examine.com/faq/are-eggs-healthy/

RETARD

AND DON'T COME WITH THAT CORRELATION CAUSATION SHIT, IF EGGS RE SO BAD THEY WOULD BE DEAD BEFORE 100

FUCKING RETARD YOU ARE

Do you have any reputable sources (peer-reviewed studies) for your claims?

Anecdotal evidence. Doesn't prove anything.

Some smokers live to be a hundred years old.

Shall we all start smoking?

And my grandpa smoked like a chimney since his teens but lived until 96.

1、郵便ポストが無い
2、人を助けるのはとても大変
3、人の話を聞き言ってる事を理解するのもとても大変

You eat dinner? Don't you know that eating after 6pm is bad for you?

Bad for me since I'm fucking allergic to eggs.

False

Niggy, this ain't 2ch

Actually too much dietary cholesterol leads to atherosclerosis (buildup of plaque in the arteries aka clogged arteries)

Please stop this eggs are bad for you meme.

Every serious athlete up to date was eating a lot of eggs.

If you are more interested why they are so good:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NAcvmDa4og

10 pieces raw eggs (yellow only)
1 small can condensed milk
1 cup fresh milk (or evaporated milk)
1 cup granulated sugar
Mix the fuck outta it
Coat molds in caramel
Pour the mix in
Steam until done
Tell me this isn't the best bulking food right now.