The official line in Rhodesia during the 1960s and 1970s was that the structures were built by non-blacks...

>The official line in Rhodesia during the 1960s and 1970s was that the structures were built by non-blacks. Archaeologists who disputed the official statement were censored by the government.

But why?

Because Great Zimbabwe was perceived as too advanced to be indigenous and went against the narrative of black inferiority.

Now that it's without a shadow of a doubt African the same kinds of Eurocentric say it wasn't important at all and was really minor.

It's dumb thinking.

How did they manage to steal stone ruins? Nobody can deny that that is great accomplishment. Truly impressive.

Because Rhodesia was shitty apartheid garbage

Great Zimbabwe was built by the Lemba who were actually Jews from Yemen. The structure has no obvious connection to the local Bantu.

>t. afrocentrist

eww this comment stinks :(

>Because Great Zimbabwe was perceived as too advanced to be indigenous and went against the narrative of black inferiority.
This. It's the same reason the mound builder controversy existed in America.

The funny thing is that even after its proven nativea built it, what was before too impressive to attribute to them becomes unimpressive savage bullshit all of the sudden

Because it is in comparison :)

That's been proven incorrect. That myth was proposed only after DNA was taken as a last attempt to show foreign origin.

>That's been proven incorrect.
Bantus are rather recent in this place though.

Exactly. Congratulations on your greatest achievement over a couple millennia being figuring out how to dress and stack stone.

>Ruins made by hwhites
>"So majestic and glorious, clearly a shining evidence of the superiority of the glorious Aryan race, the apex of civilization!"
>Wait, this ruin is actually made by blacks
>"Back, it's nothing but a pile of rocks made by the ape-men; I bet they didn't even intentionally make it. Probably just piled up rocks that failed to crack open their watermelons, eh?"

funnily enough g*rmanics didn't even manage to figure that out on their own
nice to see g*rmanics are literally worse than niggers (of course everyone knew that already)

Lemba are Bantu you fool, they speak Bantu language and they as well as most Bantu have been around 700-1000 years in southern Africa.

Neither group before them were farmers and it was the farmers who established dense enough populations to work the monuments of the region.

Technology is given to Germans, they work on it and improves it.

Meanwhile, nogs just destroy what was given during the colonial era

>technology is given to g*rmans, they use it to do everything in their power to destroy white civilization
fixed that for you

A german archaeologist/anthropologist (forgot which) actually thought a bunch of ruins in Tanzania was made by honest to god Atlanteans.

My bad, I thought the site was much older.

I don't know if this is a joke or not but I laughed anyways