Right so I've been taking estrogen and testosterone blockers to get buff...but it doesn't seem to be working...

Right so I've been taking estrogen and testosterone blockers to get buff...but it doesn't seem to be working...if anything I've got bigger moobs and my balls have shrunk... Am I doing something wrong??

Interesting b8

Enjoy your (You)'s

>taking estrogen
>taking testosterone blockers

do you want to be a female OP?

Have you tried more estrogen?

Clearly, you need to take more estrogen. If you take sufficient estrogen, your body will compensate by seriously upping testosterone production, making you ripped on no time at all.

>Clearly, you need to take more estrogen. If you take sufficient estrogen, your body will compensate by seriously upping testosterone production, making you ripped on no time at all.
So I need more estrogen?? Because it's not working atm if anything the effects seem to be making me worse...I've been getting emotional and crying alot for no particular reason.

here's your (you)

OP doesn't get (you)s you fucking parrot

Yes, you need to up the estrogen. The emotional instability will pass, as it's just a symptom of your body preparing itself for increased testosterone production.Trust me, I'm a doctor.

>OP doesn't get (you)s you fucking parrot
(You)??

>Yes, you need to up the estrogen. The emotional instability will pass, as it's just a symptom of your body preparing itself for increased testosterone production.Trust me, I'm a doctor.
I really can't wait to get big and buff because atm I'm quite flabby...do I need to exercise with such supplements or will they transform my body into a sculpted adonis on there own? Thanks for the help guys!!

Strenuous exercise at this point would disrupt the body's endocrine reconfiguration, so I'd advise against it.

So I'd advise a sedentary lifestyle for a few months to go along with the increased estrogen supplementation. This will allow your body the rest and spare energy required to begin your transformation.

Stop fucking with him you sperglord that poor fugg actually thinks you are serious.

Looks like we found the retard

>Strenuous exercise at this point would disrupt the body's endocrine reconfiguration, so I'd advise against it.

>So I'd advise a sedentary lifestyle for a few months to go along with the increased estrogen supplementation. This will allow your body the rest and spare energy required to begin your transformation.
Thankyou very much for your help my friend you sir are a star!!!

OP's the one fucking with us

>
>Stop fucking with him you sperglord that poor fugg actually thinks you are serious.
Excuse me but if you carry on with your rude behaviour I don't want you posting on my thread okay we can all be friends here!!

Don't mention it. I hope you'll be happy with your transition into your true self.

>Don't mention it. I hope you'll be happy with your transition into your true self.
I can't thank you enough sorry about the bad language and rudeness displayed on my post it wasn't me it was some idiot who thinks it's cool to use bad language...but when my body transforms and I look like a real man he can shut up!!

shut the fuck up OP, your thread is shit and your you(s) are shit too.

Saged.

>shut the fuck up OP, your thread is shit and your you(s) are shit too.

>Saged.
Stop it with your bad language please if u can't say anything nice don't say it!

You are literally the only person itt who thinks anybody is being serious you stupid mong