How the hell do you meet your protein intake without supplements...

How the hell do you meet your protein intake without supplements? On a 1500 cut I can barely get 80-100 grams if I basically eat meat and greekogurt all day.

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is hard but the answer is chicken breast

langue de veau.
I always keep one in my backpack

Cottage cheese, canned tuna. Easy to store and buy in bulk, so much fucking protein.

Its 1g of protein every kg you fucking mong

This is a myth. Do not listen to this cuck

How much do you weigh? How much of it is lbm? 80-100g sounds like plenty.

Also, add whey to everything as an ingredient or condiment.

It's great in both oats and coffee.

tofu my G

I was a piscetarian up until recently: I hadn't eaten chicken since I'd cared to count macros at all, but once I introduced baked or grilled boneless/skinless chicken breast into my diet, I found myself hitting my goals, which I'd previously struggled and failed at, almost on accident.

Eggs are great, too.

THANK YOU WALKING BIRDS OF GAINS

THANK YOU WALKING BIRD OF GAINS

chicken, broccoli, whey powder (that's not a supplement btw)

Are you serious right now? I'm on a 1400 cut and I get around 140-150g of protein every day. Scrambled eggs in the morning, and chicken, beef or fish in the other 3 meals and you're good to go.

Studies that are not sponsored by the supplement industry suggest 1.5-1.8g per LEAN body weight in kg for athletes and bodybuilders.

80-100 grams is enough if you have a weight at which your cuts are of 1500 cals a day

>4 chicken breast
>456 kcal
>96g protein
>30% of your daily intake
>get the other 35% from carbs and 35% from fat
It's not that hard. Don't forget to do IF so you don't have to eat baby portions troughout the day.

Also, don't actually eat 4 chicken brest. 3 are probably enough. Most carb and fat sources also provide some protein, just balance it out so it works with your diet. If you count macros use myfitnesspass. It made my life so fucking easy.

Not him but
1g/lb is a fucking myth perpetuated by articles written by shills in fitness magazines/sites aimed for people like op

Nigga my bench is at 270x7, and i still progress 5-7 monthly
All while maintaining my 195lbs bw on 100-120g of protein

>mfw today was leg day
>mfw i dont wanna b trex mode anymore

I've been wondering if I should post a "how to cook chicken break fo real" image dump in case any niggas don't know how to cook that shit up juicy and tasty as fuark without throwing their macros out the window

Do you even hardboiled egg?

6gs per large egg. I usually eat 3-4. Easy 18-24 grams of protein.

Large chicken breast -60 g
Tuna-20g
Greek yogurt -20 g
Cottage cheese 20 g.

That's already 120g and under 1000 calories

>Chicken breast
>60g

You are lying to yourself and you are lying to me as well.

Also on a 1500 kcal cut. And shooting for .82 grams/lb of goal body weight per what I've read on the internet that doesn't just round up to the nearest integer for convenience. With 2 scoops and otherwise healthy food I usually hit my daily goal.

Are you by chance mentally retarded or something?

no

>2 scoops

C'mon man, you gotta do at least 4 scoops. C'moooon

C'mon man

You don't really that much protein. It's just marketing done by supplement companies to "force" you to buy them

The whole "1 gram of protein for every pound" rule is a fucking meme and it's dumb as shit, especially if you're cutting. Most of the time when I see guys having a desperately hard time getting protons it's because they were following that stupid rule of thumb. The law of diminishing returns applies to protein absorption by the way. 100 grams is completely adequate dude.

>tfw my gf doesn't let me stiff deadlift her

Is this a joke? 2 scoops whey, 8 oz chicken, and 3 eggs is like 120g already..

My girlfriend lets me lift her. Right now we're working towards getting me to overhead press her. She's about 5'8" 140lbs, I can do it with a bar with no problem but it's much harder to keep a person balanced, it's way harder than squatting or deadlifting them.

> 2 scoops of whey
> OP specifically said "without supplements"

Nigga can you read?

>he fell for the industry shilling

everybody look at this retard and laugh

Help me user

WALKING BIRD OF GAINS BE PRAISED

Bullshit, 80-100 grams of protein is between 320-400 calories' worth per day. You're just fucking up, clearly.

>How the hell do you meet your protein intake without supplements?
It's called eating
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html

1g per kg is more than enough. You need even less if you're fat since total weight is then out of proportion with lean mass.

Advanced lifters need even less since their protein synthesis is at peak efficiency and they are gaining slower.

The only people who need more are either on gear or are shills.

I know kids are suckers for this stuff - I heard a bunch of them talking how it's impossible to gain muscle without it in the locker yesterday - but if you're an adult you basically have no excuse to buy whey instead of milk/chicken-breast/etc.

This.

Eggs
Milk
Poultry
Fish

Cheaper, tastier, more nutritious than powders.

Looks like a shoe wtf

Open link:
>2g per lbs of LM
>science is bullshit
>fuck nitrogen levels
>hurrr EAT!!!11
that would be 350g for me
yeah no, i like having kidneys (over 250g cause kidney toxicity for the majority of people, negative effects become apparent at about 200g) and over half of that would be converted into glucose fucking up my insulin levels. plus every non-shill study shows benefits stop at about a third of that, and the returns are very diminished even before that.