So when you read quotes from business people who work 100 hours a week saying they go for workouts at 6 am...

So when you read quotes from business people who work 100 hours a week saying they go for workouts at 6 am, picrelated is what they mean, right?

the cunt is like 60. Plus he's the most powerful man of in the world. Also the leader of the free world.

Bench + squat + dips literally only take like 30-40 min

who cares you dont need muscles for golf,and anyway tiger gets laid plenty

What exercise coukd they possibly be doing in the smith machine with it setup like that?
>seated curls in the smith machine
>not even twonce

That seat is outside the smith machine look in the mirror you idiot

>look in the mirror you idiot
What, the non-existent one?

There's a flat bench in the smith machine you blind fuck.

KEK. You're right user. All niggers look the same.

There's no fucking mirror you fucking nigger shitter licker, don't give me shit

Why is he wearing a girl's workout clothes

Jay-Z is a father, cut him some slack

I mean rear delt flys are tricky even at babby weights if you dont train on the reg. So cut Denzel some slack man.

>6am workouts
How the fuck do people do this? I'm at my weakest at this time, how can someone expect to make PR's, progressive overload etc. if they're not even feeling 100%?

test is highest after you wake up

Doesn't really make a difference if your strength is at it's weakest does it, you muppet.

>'Murica
>Free world
PICK ONE FAGGOT

>no pulling

see
Though that isn't the limit,
>adrenaline spike
>blood circulation increased
>lungs force large amounts of oxygen into the system to jumpstart the metabolic process from passive to waking levels.
>sexual arousal hits its peak

You have a one hour window generally after you wake up that your workouts can be greatly enhanced by, comparable to if you did a line of coke. After the hour the system does a flush of sorts, your kidneys and liver return to normal levels and this is the most common time that people experience bowel movements.

Not sure why, but I always get mine 30 minutes after I wake up.
Generally after the morning bowel movement the body wants to return to its normal pattern.

Such fucking bs unless it's true which it isn't and even if it was I wouldn't believe the truth

>pushing and pulling the same day
>not working out 5 days a week

not the guy you responded to, btw

see

test is highest when you pin

LMAO I live in America and I know it's not the free world. Stop deluding yourself cuck.

not everyone is the same, i've done almost all of my PRs in the early morning, usually with an empty stomach.

Doesn't really matter what you believe, since you're morbidly obese and lurking on a Korean image board.

There is a reason why every single military does pt in the earl morning.
It shows results, also your endurance goes through the roof. Since it's the start of the day and you've already spent most of your energy pushing yourself.
You then have a full day of work and social events in the afternoon.

he didnt say anything about a fucking mirror you retard

Not him but you're a fucking moron. Probably DYEL as fuck too. PT in the military is completely different to weight/strength training. It's practically cardio.

And no, the military doesn't do pt early in the morning because "muh test" you fucking retard.

nah man, i feel soooo good sleeping 20:00-03:30, also 0 people at 06:00 in the gym.

>tfw trying to get some dumbbells but Barack is doing 5lb lat raises in front of the db rack and he won't move again

And exactly how much do you lift?

what is Casey Neistat?

>pt in the military is completely different
Considering I have a gym right beside my barracks that we went to three days a week.
I'd say you obviously have never done military workouts at all.

And yes, you do PT in the morning because it's the best time to do PT and because it forces your body to build endurance to working a full day after already working out.

You can keep making excuses if you want to user, for not doing superior morning workouts.
Don't act surprised when you stay twink mode though.

kg
190\147.5\100
1yr into Veeky Forums

75/115/140/205 kg at ~ 90 bw, but i'm not sure how that changes what i said.

No, but i've done the police, as similar/different it may be, and for the most part, it's mostly cardio. Get off your high horse cunt and stop acting like the military did powerlifting 3 times a week. Morning workouts might be superior for cardio, but they're not optimal for heavy weight lifting especially when you've had 0 meals in you.

>And yes, you do PT in the morning because it's the best time to do PT and because it forces your body to build endurance to working a full day after already working out.
Nothing to do with test 'peaking' lmao good job on proving me right

>Not waking up everyday at 5am and going for a 5 mile run .
>not having a programmable coffemachine in your room to wake up to fresh coffee
>not kickstarting your metabolism
>be done with all exercising in 3 hours
>not focusing on developing yourself
>not staying properly hydrated the whole day pissing out brita filter-like piss.

Any major business or academic tasks can be finished by 9pm giving you an opportunity to go to bed early or a chance to catch up on some reading. There is nothing to be gained after 11pm it is worthless waste of energy watching shows you will forget in 2 years or videogames that will run their cycle.

You are the only thing standing in your way.

I wonder what he's listening to. I hope it's Doomriders

retard

Kek

>not waking up at 4 AM
Get on my level.

I love lifting on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. If I've eaten within two hours of lifting, all that core contraction makes me feel like I'm going to throw up.

>You have a one hour window generally after you wake up that your workouts can be greatly enhanced by, comparable to if you did a line of coke

You're fucking retarded

>Not waking up at 12 AM, the moment the day starts.
Fucking amateur.