So tell me why is this shit so overrated?

So tell me why is this shit so overrated?

>mfw we destroyed that cancer
>mfw crackas are still mad about it
HUAAAAAAAAAAAAH.. HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I hope we also destroy Europe soon. It's also cancer.

People who always thought Greeks suddenly stopped existing after B.C. times due to the education system found out about it and got a knee jerk reaction that they made a big discovery

Its cool, fuck off stupid shitposters

>greeks larping as romans
>pointless civil wars every 2 years
>get BTFO by Crusaders and Turks despite being "the successor of Roman empire"
>constantly whine about muh constantinople

Byzaboos are a fucking cancer

>I-It's cool

OH NO NONONONONONOONNOOOONONONONONOO

HUAAAAAAAAAAH.... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Underrated, everything muslims claim to have invented was actually made by them.

Honestly considering what they had to deal with it's a miracle they lasted as long as they did

Turks were enslaved by whites, this is the turkish royal family.

>turkish royal family
they're not even ROYAL lmao their father is a British guy
what makes the white race so inferior to other races? I mean 99% of retarded posts here are posted by whites.

Stay buttmad nigger, you were ruled by whites

KARA BOGA

>ö wörö rölöd böy wöhötös
>wö wöz öttömönz ön shööt
imagine being a cracker lmao. you're literally inferior to every other race.

>turks were rule by race you claim inferior
nice one retard

totally agree lad. all the changes, rises and falls over 1000 years are just fascinating

>ö wöz rölöd by ös
absolute state of crackers.
good thing is we will just run over you with trucks in Europe so that we won't read retarded posts on /his
maybe /his will become Veeky Forums. who knows.

t. donkey turk

t. white subhuman
Do you want to know what happened to your inferior race in Ottoman Empire?
Google Balkangreuel

>photoshopped to make him brown
lmao at your life

Here you can clearly see thye have whote skin and fair hair

t. donkey turk

If you were not a white subhuman you'd see that this is a (F)ersian miniature. It clearly mentions (F)ersian cities such as Kazvin

The more posts the white subhumans make, the more i think whites are literally retarded subhumans who deserve to be genocided

boring

Here is the founder of the ottoman empire
>germanic nose
>no unibrow
He is white, i am assuming you are brown, you may nit have realised this yet but thats because you have kurd genes in you, you are a trukmutt

yup. white subhumans are literally retarded. thank you for proving my point, retarded subhuman.

Now tell me, when will your inferior race die out in Europe? 30 or 40 years?

Here is more proof, you are literally being ruled by a white man right now, go look in a mirror, or take a picture of yourself and look at your disgusting brown skin and see that you look nothing like him, thats because he is the remaining 30% of real turks, if you have brown skin you are more than likely a kurd, thats as straight as i can tell it to you.

You're avoiding my question
When will your sub-human race die out in Europe? 30 or 40 years? with those fertility rates you wont survive for too long for sure.
at least my children will post on a version of Veeky Forums where there will be no white retards. I have a dream....

Thats a lie Kurds dont dream.

>all these pathetic wh*Te subhumans getting assblasted by blacks
Truly an inferior barbarian race

Kurds are not black

>thinks he isn't a pasty faced white boi talking shit

lol

whites have a tendency to whitewash people that they don't like
are they actually aware of the fact that they're subhumans? dunno

>implying I don't like you

lmao keep talking shit cracker

Why are you falling for the wh*te Turk shitposter?

He does that just to get people's goat, he's been doing it for months now.

It's actually pathetic considering what they started out with.
>be such ISIS-level extremists that other Christians prefer to be ruled by Zoroastrian Persians than you
>oh wait, Persia is kill, they'd rather be ruled by a brand spanking new desert moon/death cult than you
>governors and generals can't stay loyal for one month in a row
>take roasties' advice on political issues instead of keeping for pleasure only (looking at you, Constantine IX)
>in many cases can't be fucked to try for a son
>can't even be fucked to arrange for a competent son-in-law
>would rather betray crusaders than cooperate
>would rather dedicate resources to killing other Christians who happen to pronounce a word differently and selling them into slavery to Muslims, than driving the Turks out of Anatolia
>claimed to be the "defenders of Christendom" when all they did was grossly misuse the resources they started out with and fight Catholics and Eastern Christians harder than they ever fought Muslims
>claimed the be "defenders of Christendom" when the patriarch gladly got on his knees and accepted the Ottoman Sultan, just so that he wouldn't have to accept the pope
>couldn't even pay an army that put him on the throne, forced them outside the walls to starve like the Greek he is
642, 1054, 1204, 1347, 1453 best years of human history

Uhmm no sweetie, it was the Crusaders that betrayed Byzantium first, withdraw from their oath and did not deliver Antioch which was of major strategic importance in fighting the Seljuks.

And the patriarch accepted the Ottomans only when the Emperor after the died and he realised he needed to become the next leader of the greeks in order to protect them as a group.

Also we will never forget 1204 and your perfidious actions.

Turks are nothing more than islamized greeks, admit it now

DO IT AGAIN DOXE DANDOLO

no ty i'll stick to my Turkmen heritage.

>father was a british guy
ANGLO'D
how does that make u feel turkboi

Byzantines were superior BLACK people who built great civilization untill the disgusting wh*te t*rkroaches subhuman arrived.

Imagine a single light that of Hellenism, it passes from the great philosophers, Plato and the divine light. That light is the fire of the west. Tolkien refers to it at the sacred fire of Anor (the sun). Greek is the language of the sky and the stars, born out of the description of celestial movements.

Socrates tells us there is only one God, and that God, is Deus Pater, Helios, and Zeus father. Pic related the image of Christ pantocrator was made when the Greek artisans of Hagia sophia copied the face of the titanic statue of Zeus at Olympia.

Europe knew nothing of this mystical light, they clung into the dark corridors of the Roman Papacy, backwardness, believing in the principle that only one person could know Gods will. It took the Greeks to go the west, in order for the very concept of the West to be created and for Europeans to realise there was an older heritage than the slave/master domination of feudalism, scientific blindness and papal fanaticism. Without these movements the western Europeans would never even had known about Plato,Sophocles or Parmenides and would have still clung to the sophistic autism of scholasticism.

Turkmens just mix of turkic people and east-iranic nomads, kyrgyz are purest turkic

who the fuck cares about kyrgyz
This is our family

>Do you want to know what happened to your inferior race in Ottoman Empire?
But of course, white ruled your empire remember?, albanian were prime ministers, and balkan shit were in the Janissaries, they were so powerful even your mongrel sultan could not reform your empire,
So i think the white race did a pretty good job in the "turk" empire, you should thank them